Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book (24110 Views)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by thephil(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:

Pained ipobians, when last have your total generation and tribe won any national election into national office, keep insulting with your chestbeating you can guarantee non of your type would lead Nigeria in your lifetime and we still won't give you sovereignty... Wailing wailer

I don't get it... Explain more of your weakness which is written all over you. Ipob is a nightmare to you all. National office is your goal- wasted sperm you're are. What a shame you're still talking about Nigeria. Shame on you all. What you're begging and praying for in Nigeria is a basic provision here..... Rout in Nigeria Mumu . scammers and shit hile
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by thephil(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:

Pained ipobians, when last have your total generation and tribe won any national election into national office, keep insulting with your chestbeating you can guarantee non of your type would lead Nigeria in your lifetime and we still won't give you sovereignty... Wailing wailer

I don't get it... Explain more of your weakness which is written all over you. Ipob is a nightmare to you all. National office is your goal- wasted sperm you're are. What a shame you're still talking about Nigeria. Shame on you all. What you're begging and praying for in Nigeria is a basic provision here..... Rout in Nigeria Mumu . scammers and shit hole
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by iammo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
thephil:

I don't get it... Explain more of your weakness which is written all over you. Ipob is a nightmare to you all. National office is your goal- wasted sperm you're are. What a shame you're still talking about Nigeria. Shame on you all. What you're begging and praying for in Nigeria is a basic provision here..... Rout in Nigeria Mumu . scammers and shit hole

Haba leave me naa?! Three four mentions because of what na. Look am done with your case next please

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Who cares....i can't waste my time or hard earned money to buy a book written by a mumu ex president.....
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is what the real one looks like

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Why waisting your vote for someone that's still dreaming?

Why not give the vote to PMB so you can move with those of us who are patriotic Nigerians to the next level.

There is nothing like wasted vote. Everybody can't win of course. Doing the right thing should be priority, not "waste" of vote.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Glycolysis:

Speak for yourself!
I never voted for buhari,neither did I vote for Jonathan during the 2015 presidential election..
Not even sowore has the interest of the mass at heart.
Unless you want to believe there lies, good for you!

When I said we, I didn't mean you and I. Speak for yourself too. You're one of the people who will sit at their comfort zones and criticise those who are patriotic. I wonder what you expect us to do since you claim Sowore doesn't have the interest of the mass at heart. Vote for Atiku? That'll be a big joke.

#Sowore2019
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Ranchhoddas: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:
So I have the fake one sad I will still read it and wait till I can get the original
Soft copy?

Share the link
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Give a book to a Yoruba boy. He would read the book, improve, become a Professor and win several awards.

Give that same book to an Ipob miscreant. He would pirate it and bring 4 other yam legged Ipob clowns from Abakaliki to hawk it in Lagos. When he's finally arrested for forgery, he would say the government is marginalising Igbos.
After reading so many books for many years and inspite the numerous professors you have including criminal Osu-banjo who stole the funds meant for IDPs assistance and rehabilitation; how many of you have been purged off cowardic? Buhari died and the small small errand boys in AsoRock instructed your processor who is inherently due to take over the seat of power to keep quiet and remain humble, and he said "YES SIRs" grin and ever since then he's now the one running errands for his supposed boys and for an ex-convict from Sudan embarassed No Igbo man, I repeat No Igbo man can ever be intimidated or subdued in such manner to a state of total puppet. How about Ambode? He cowardly cowed out from his political career because of one 95% live sperm man, have you ever heard anything similar to that nonsense from any Eastern states? The answer is NO. You remember the time of Ngige, Peter Obi and recently between Anyanwu and Okoroawusa in Imo state? These men fought gallantly and fearlessly and regained their rights. Education without value and fiscal results, is that one education? Education without knowing your right and standing in its defence, is that one education? Education acquisition and later became a servant to a motor park tout, is that one education? Book Reader!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Ayobami7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
noted
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
He can hear you already Sir
KanuIsCursed:

Bla bla bla tell ur God to kill me now,I won't die in the next 500years
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by ezehisaac(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wonderful shocked
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by skales67(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Give a book to a Yoruba boy. He would read the book, improve, become a Professor and win several awards.

Give that same book to an Ipob miscreant. He would pirate it and bring 4 other yam legged Ipob clowns from Abakaliki to hawk it in Lagos. When he's finally arrested for forgery, he would say the government is marginalising Igbos.

I believe you. They read and become professors and win several awards in yahoo-yahoo, skull-mining, rape etc!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by keryj(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Soft copy?

Share the link

No link. Drop ur mail
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by keryj(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Soft copy?

Share the link

No link. Drop your mail
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Okoyeebo: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
skales67:

I believe you. They read and become professors and win several awards in yahoo-yahoo, skull-mining, rape etc!

Eg Wole Soyinka with a Nobel Laureate and China Ashebe who died empty and bitter.

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by skales67(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Eg Wole Soyinka with a Nobel Laureate and China Ashebe who died empty and bitter.

Whale Shoeyinka the foremost founder of the first Cult group in Nigeria...

Philip Emegwali the founder of the world's fastest microprocessor

Benneth Omalu the reknowed doctor who discovered CET

Go hug a transformer cheesy
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Okoyeebo: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
skales67:

Whale Shoeyinka the foremost founder of the first Cult group in Nigeria...

Philip Emegwali the founder of the world's fastest microprocessor

Benneth Omalu the reknowed doctor who discovered CET

Go hug a transformer cheesy

Soyinka has a Nobel.
No Igbo man dead or alive has one.

Yorubas have 13 Grammys
No single Igbo man dead or alive has a single one.

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by skales67(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Soyinka has a Nobel.
No Igbo man dead or alive has one.

Yorubas have 13 Grammys
No single Igbo man dead or alive has a single one.

Shoeyinka with his Nobel prize still thinks and acts like an oaf by supporting an administration today and giving them a backlash tommorow with senseless comments. Even IBB who never attended a university is more intelligent than the white-haired idiot.

Who has Grammy helped? With all your grammies, una zone is still impoverished and your people socially backward!

By the way, tosin oluwa a yoruba boy is the only Nigerian caught raping a goat...no Igbo man dead or alive has done that before. grin
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Ranchhoddas: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:

No link. Drop your mail
renewedmarch@gmail.com
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by keryj(f): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
renewedmarch@gmail.com

Sent
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by nwanyionitsha: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Who and Who? cry
You are one if such persons.
The last paragraph of your post says it all.

Jonathan’s book is controversial enough. There are already question marks in places of power over the truthfulness of his narration of the final minutes before he called President Muhammadu Buhari to concede the 2015 election, while Kashim Shettima, Governor of Borno State, has already punctured his account of the post-Chibok abduction politics.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Ranchhoddas: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
keryj:

Sent
Seen
Gracias!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
You are one if such persons.
The last paragraph of your post says it all.

Jonathan’s book is controversial enough. There are already question marks in places of power over the truthfulness of his narration of the final minutes before he called President Muhammadu Buhari to concede the 2015 election, while Kashim Shettima, Governor of Borno State, has already punctured his account of the post-Chibok abduction politics.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by themanderon: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:
smiley stealing is not corruption grin piracy is also not corruption tongue if only EFCC had left little money for them In patience foster mums account, or patience dollar Skye bank account, he would'nt be disturbing us with a 10k book. Imagine he had just one job to do since 2015 which is to write and sell one single fictional book and yet he lost it to piracy. Now we understand why deziana and dasuki stole us dry under his watch

Yes they stole but what about the ones your masters are stealing today? Nigerians truly deserve the kind of leaders they get.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
skybird212:
He can hear you already Sir
. brother, your God killed me some days agocheesy
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 14, 2018
The year is still very young, but may God have mercy on u bro !
KanuIsCursed:
. brother, your God killed me some days agocheesy
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2019
skybird212:
The year is still very young, but may God have mercy on u bro !

Why didn't u come to my burial ceremony?cheesy today is 6th of January 2019,so when am I dying?grin
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by olagamalin(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tapout:

same here.. Fake or no fake, I'm reading it like that grin
pls send to Olagamalin@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment / Dino Melaye And His Crew In Serious Praise And Worship Mood "Mother Death" / Soludo Moves To Demolish 200 Houses As Traders Lament In Onitsha..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.