Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 (294 Views)

Jonathan, Oshiomhole, Ezekwesili, Others Extol Capt Hosa As Children Launch NGO / “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK / Why Moghalu, Durotoye, Ezekwesili, Others Stand No Chance By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by MrEosa(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Nigerian Election Debate Group has fixed January 19, 2019 for a debate for presidential candidates of different political parties taking part in the 2019 elections.

Chairman of the debate group and owner of Channels TV, John Momoh, disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja today November 22nd. He added that the debates will hold at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja and will be broadcast live by all BON members...........

www.eosablog.com.ng/2018/11/buhari-atiku-ezekwesili-others.html

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by calamus(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
If it gets to FP, I will say what I want to say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by solutionmi: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Race is between Atiku and Buhari.
Likes For Atiku
Shares For Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by iammo(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by chairman00100: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2018
I can bet with anything that "(buhari)" will not attend
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by sunnymix: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Like if you know Buhari(jubril) wont attend...Share if you don't agree.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 2:18am On Nov 23, 2018
PMB will definitely steal the show with his simplicity and honesty.You can't fault the Almighty God who made Buhari to become the president of one of the fantastically corrupt country in the world.His works are always perfect.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On January 1 by Adesouth(m): 2:36am On Nov 23, 2018
omo jubrin go cram ehn.....I sure say he start with ........good day ladies and gentlemen, panel of judges, co debaters and my fellow students

#lifeless
#spits

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses $6bn From 'corrupt' Oil Deal Linked To Fraud / Governor Udom Emmanuel Is A Representative Of The Akwa Ibom Project- Rt. Hon. Un / Okorocha To Buhari: Call Oshiomhole To Order, He Talks Like A Rascal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.