Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport (27214 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Low Crowd Turnout As Benue People Shun Tinubu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by ehissi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Niggga I got ur point your just outline the major setback we keep experiencing in this our country, so if the likes of buhari and atiku since both candidates can cough out such amount easily without no sweat they should continue abi and you from all indication you will vote for them, we should just do away with this excess money spending during elections, let me ask you, if sowore manage to borrow such amount of money and win will you expect him to work for the betterment of this country or rather recoup back his money to service his loan?

Pls my brother we should do away with excess money during our election so that we can savage this country

As long as we still have 119,973 polling units to vote in, sowore and everybody else has 119,973 areas to send campaign/mobilisation units to. It will cost money, whether anyone likes it or not.

That is why elections is a party matter and not a one man meeting, that sowore will go and form party on his own and be using corel draw and photoshop to be designing flyer up and down.

Atiku with all his money, still needs a bug party to win, not to talk of sowore that doesn't even have money, then he goes to form one mushroom party.

If he was serious about developing Nigeria, then he will start by developing himself first. Politically, he is not immersed in our local political environment, doesn't have a mentor, no political backers, nor financial backers of any kind.

He delights in vilifying former presidents, who have supporters who are registered voters and he wants to win elections in this country?

A man who can win a Presidential elections hand down, wiol crush an opponent in a senatorial election hands down. He should have started their and take advantage of that office to recalibrate his orientation, build reputation, integrity value and support from his constituency before proceeding to governorship or even presidential elections...

Last last, na una whey wan contribute money give am take do elections, both una and him go blame his loss on rigging, vote buying and intimidation........
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
ehissi:

As long as we still have 119,973 polling units to vote in, sowore and everybody else has 119,973 areas to send campaign/mobilisation units to. It will cost money, whether anyone likes it or not.

That is why elections is a party matter and not a one man meeting, that sowore will go and form party on his own and be using corel draw and photoshop to be designing flyer up and down.

Atiku with all his money, still needs a bug party to win, not to talk of sowore that doesn't even have money, then he goes to form one mushroom party.

If he was serious about developing Nigeria, then he will start by developing himself first. Politically, he is not immersed in our local political environment, doesn't have a mentor, no political backers, nor financial backers of any kind.

He delights in vilifying former presidents, who have supporters who are registered voters and he wants to win elections in this country?

A man who can win a Presidential elections hand down, wiol crush an opponent in a senatorial election hands down. He should have started their and take advantage of that office to recalibrate his orientation, build reputation, integrity value and support from his constituency before proceeding to governorship or even presidential elections...

Last last, na una whey wan contribute money give am take do elections, both una and him go blame his loss on rigging, vote buying and intimidation........

Can we both agreed on achieving a Nigeria of our dreams, the kind our future unborn will be proud of?
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmperorShizzy: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
agarawu23:
My fear about this guy is; he will join the cabal after getting there even if he has good intentions to make Nigeria great. Ruling this country isn't by the president alone.

I don't see him pulling 10m votes angry

Lol bro Sowore can never compromise, I tell you and the revolution has started now,2019 will be a shocker to the Nigeria political space
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Osisie:

Mumu, you obviously haven't been following.
He started a GoFundMe account to raise $2m. People donated the money he's using to campaign. People who want to see a revolution take place.

Not pessimists like you who would rather sabotage the future of your unborn kids and the next generation.

From your comment, I believe your candidate is either Buhari or Atiku......and you call yourself a youth.

You should be ashamed my nigga. You should be very ashamed!

*spits*

Sorry is your name, I am very sure Sowore himself will either VOTE FOR ATIKU OR BUHARI... And if Sowore himself get 200 votes he should thank his God
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Osisie:

Pls can you raise your voice.....we at the back cannot hear you

No mind him jawe
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmperorShizzy: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
EmirAbj:

Sorry is your name, I am very sure Sowore himself will either VOTE FOR ATIKU OR BUHARI... And if Sowore himself get 200 votes he should thank his God
Really

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by explorerwebs: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
MY FEEDBACK TO #LETSGETNIGERIAWORKINGAGAIN.

Greetings to you HE Atiku Abubakar Atiku Abubakar, It is with admiration that I painstakingly read y(our) plans to #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. Permit me to commend the great job done sir.

Sir, just as you rightly said that “Access is not the only challenge facing the education sector: there are critical challenges with regards to quality, relevance and equity.” I will like to share my main points with you on the level of deterioration that our tertiary education curriculum is into now.

I grew up into the age of Internet, with so much joy as a little boy, I was tremendously glad to accompany my brothers to computer cafe centres to surf the internet. This opportunity enlightened and helped me see the possibilities of innovation in the computing world. I made the decision right from that age, that I would study Computer Science and also contribute my part to the development of Nigeria in terms of ICT Innovation.

I got admitted into the University with my dream high and lofty as I was lucky to be offered Computer Science. With so much enthusiasm, I was looking forward to getting my hands filled with IT skills that were in demand all over the world through my course modules. I never knew that I would be stuck with only theories and notes through out of my claimed “Computer Science Degree”.

In the twenty first century, it was PASCAL and some other “dead” programming languages that were taught in class with a blue moon practical class. It was frustrating, painful and absurd; it’s as if we were in step one while other developing and developed countries were in step 200.

Sir, to be candid, the state of our curriculum has rendered many of us subpar in comparison to our counterparts in developing and developed nations.

Education was to equip us with the right, current and practical knowledge not with out-dated knowledge. We paid for this education, via the sweat and sleepless night of our underpaid or unpaid parents, yet we were denied the right knowledge and skills that would position us as top talent in the IT world and other fields of study.

Many of us sold bread, sachet water on the streets just as you did sell firewood just to pay for our education, which we believed would make us better. It is unfair if we are still unemployable after graduation due to lack of hot skills in demand in the business world as we were never equipped with in school.

We were told to produce a project as requirement for graduation with emphasis on its contribution to the Academic body. We thought by working on projects like: Development of a record keeping system or Design and Implementation of student voting system will pave way for us in the corporate world, we never knew what we did and many are still doing is obsolete and has no significance to the corporate world.

Also, some of us were able to develop novel solutions that might have been awarded GRADE A in school and recommended for immediate journal publication for adoption by the concerned body, yet there is no light showing at the end of this tunnel - A case study of O.S Obaniyi, who developed a solution that can curb the incessant vices that has eaten deep in our education system such as cultism, malpractices etc. and put Nigeria as pioneer in using tech to curb vices in the academic space over other Africa nations.

Sir, without mincing words, there is a great gap between the acceptable in the education space and the “in demand” solutions of the corporate world.

Ordinarily, upon graduation students are supposed to hit the corporate world with their solutions and with right funding, become employer of labour if they chose to be, not with obsolete developed project work that many cannot even remember upon graduation.

After years upon years to attain a degree certificate in Nigeria – following the 6-6-4 education system. We never knew that to succeed again we have to start another school in the corporate world called “Internship” – where many employers don’t mind paying graduates N20, 000 per month. They say – you know you don’t have any skills, we will train you.

Without doubt, many young Nigerians dream has been thwarted by the result of poor academic curriculum, which in turn has rendered them unemployable. Most grow up with beautiful career dreams but it is painful to see that upon graduation many have become the opposite of what their dreams. Imagine dreaming to become a Pilot then becoming a Social Media Influencer or Natural hair seller or buy your MTN 1GB for N500 just to make ends meet.

It is very painful and if our education system were to stay the train, I’m afraid we will never be the giant; as the rightful empowerment of students with modern knowledge in their field of study will pave way for innovations that will make Nigeria work.

My resolutions:
• Let there be a total revamp of our education curriculum all over tertiary institutions, to make it match that of developed countries with readily available infrastructure for practical classes and well knowledgeable lecturers to teach and also who knows what they are teaching.

• In support of the above mentioned, let industry stakeholders (those who have deep knowledge on the present and future skills that will be in demand - the future jobs) be involved in the new curriculum development.

• Let students be mandated to start developing industry specific or business world solutions rather than ordinary academic fulfilment projects.

• Let industry stakeholders and Federal Parastatals be invited for final year project defence to pick brilliant solutions for mentoring and funding for growth and launch.

• Let all faculties/departments in the tertiary institution have a taste of Industrial Training/SIWES experience – not just science students alone. This will help to give every students a feel of working experience upon graduation and alleviate the no work experience, no job frustration.

• Let NITDA and all related bodies be evaluated using KPIs of impacts they are making among Nigerians, channel of communication to people and how effective, how many people gets to know about their initiatives (a case study of OIIE - Office of ICT Innovation & Entrepreneurship) etc.

• Let universities give people the courses they ask for, in as much they meet the requirements. This will put passion to proper use as most Nigerians are frustrated via the medium of reading courses they have no passion for, doing jobs they never dreamt of hence the lackadaisical attitude to work and innovation.

Let us save the future of Nigeria. Let us make our education system right, so frustrated graduates will not turn to the alternative of “Japaa” - the most trending decision among Nigerians now to run away to other countries to seek greener pasture. In so doing, we are losing our best brains with potentials to other nations.

This is just a clue of pains in the mind of Nigerian youths.

Let us get Nigeria working sir. Sincerely, I cannot wait.

Oluwajuwon Obaniyi.
A Concerned Nigerian youth.
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

You're a pathetic dumb ignoramus

Is like you've bin frustrated already grin

If the guy happens to be your father the advice you'll give him is to be wasting the money he should use to take care of you and your mother abi, sincerely you and Jubril Of a thing are like 5 and 6... Oponu odeson,
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by writeprof(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
What is the connection between this guy and airport?
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by VULCAN(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is how some BMCs deceive themselves pretending to be impartial whereas they are on monthly stipend

So you have evidence against Atiku but none against Buhari who has aided and abetted corruption since 2014 when he began swallowing monies from Tinubu, Amaechi and Atiku?

Buhari that rode Atiku jet to campaign?

Amaechi that poured $1b of Rivers State money to finance Buhari.

At least Atiku has been running businesses we can see for 20yrs.

Buhari is going back to his farm next year. Then your stipend will stop.

bantudra:

dont mind him....their are many other candidates than buhari or atiku....

after all evidence against atiku,i cant vote atiku,i rather vote buhari....

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmperorShizzy: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
EmirAbj:

Is like you've bin frustrated already grin

If the guy happens to be your father the advice you'll give him is to be wasting the money he should use to take care of you and your mother abi, sincerely you and Jubril Of a thing are like 5 and 6... Oponu odeson,

Those who destroyed our past should not be allowed to control our future
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by dominique(f): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Osisie:

I'm telling you. I just marvel when people keep saying Moghalu and Durutoye are better candidates than Sowore when it's obvious Sowore is most hardworking than all of them out together.

This Sowore may not win, but gaddem....the guy dey make moves. Mad moves. He even makes more moves than Buhari and Atiku.

The guy holds town hall meetings everywhere. I even saw a video where he boarded a train in Lagos just to interact with the people and tell them he understands their pain.

Nigerians never get sense, 2-3 years into Atiku's administration and we'll be back with regrets and anger.

I absolutely agree apart from the 2-3 years into Atiku's administration part. Within the next year, they would have started biting their fingers in regret and wailing as usual. How I wish these new guys have a realistic chance of ousting these recycled garbage we call politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
centoke30:
Vote dividing agent.

Y'all can hug a transformer, i thought u guys said, he has no supporter, nobody will vote for him, bla bla bla, but now u all starring to notice him and the voice of the people he represent, he had same massive rally in kano again today and NTA, was there to cover the rally, it must have been an even not to miss for NTA to show up

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
dominique:

I absolutely agree apart from the 2-3 years into Atiku's administration part. Within the next year, they would have started biting their fingers in regret and wailing as usual. How I wish these new guys have a realistic chance of ousting these recycled garbage we call politicians.

Madam, hope u voting him too o, even if he doesn't win, lest send a clear message to the old hags, that we are awake and looking at them at a close distance... Long time, have u been the one missing or me... Don't be suprised u will see me in one of his campaign soon o, ah, wait o, u are not a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
ehissi:

Where do i even start to educate u from? Is it that is wrong to have a financial backer that u will be forced to return the favour to? Or starting from senate wen he is starting a global movement of Nigerians and wanna reconstruct the whole system from scratch to start working like it's obtainable in western countries? Which development u want him to have, greater than the experience he already has? Google sowore and know that he has been very relevant all these while while the government try to suppress him, they even were trying to assassinate him that makes him move under cover for a long while.... As long as we keep having this kind of mindset that u have, apc and pdp will keep lording over us and putting it to our face, the youth, that we are nobody... Yes, we supporting him with our cash and kind because we see that he is saying our mind... U want him to sweet tongue all these corrupt politicians? Pls, lets call a spade, a spade... Why must he join any political party that doesn't share his vision and ideals? He was gonna form a coalition until he saw that, the parties he was trying to join were all working for apc and pdp... As am typing this now, some pdp in my local area are having meeting and fight has broken out, they aren't up to 20 o, wats the fight about? Because they say they never see money.... May God help us bt God wount hep us if we don't belive in our self no matter how distance the dream seems.... Let's have belive and all support... Just as sample, all if u having a doubt because he might not win are millions, imagine if all of u, talk to one or 2 people and convince them to vote too, before u know it, we have millions of voters... The key here is, BELIEVE

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
awelekiti:
Your time will surely come...maybe not now but wait for it. I am quite optimistic. Please keep the hope alive. Our future must be snatched from those selfish leaders who stole it from us. Buhari came back after over 30 years of retirement, claiming he would do wonders and the rest is now history. I lost confidence in him since he began his fight against corruption in a lopsided way. Tinubu who has mortgaged lagos, Elrufai who sold Nigeria under Obasanjo as the BPE head and as FCT Minister and Amaechi who sucked rivers dry are still living as saints in Nigeria under apc. Now, Atiku is coming back after spending 8 years as vice president. We didn't have an alternative in 2015. That's why we voted buhari and now, he has failed Nigerians. He has taken a u-turn on virtually all he promised us. He said in lagos in 2015 in a town hall meeting that he would stop political office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad, he also said he would do only one term...we all know he's the most beneficiary of foreign medical treatment. he has also said he's running again. If he was a man of integrity as he claimed, he would have kept his words as mandela did. He only came to worsen the situation for us. Had he left it the way he met it, it would have been much better. Corruption keeps raging in Nigeria. Because we want buhari and his failed economic policy out of the system, we now want to consider atiku( still not the best nigeria needs, except he proves us wrong if he wins).

Atiku is Buhari mate, they have same analog way of thinking and Atiku is even more corrupt, he has already declared that he will sell NNPC.... Who will he sell it to? Am sure to his self at 1% of real worth and to his cronies... Atiku will always remain atiku, people don't change... If Buhari didn't change after 30 years, atiku can't change after 12 years.
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
SoNature:
Time waster, he thinks that Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos

Every day, he is campaigning in Lagos

There other 36 places he needs to do serious campaigns

I swear that Sowore knows he cannot win

While u were sleeping, he already covered 30 states even before campaign start, go and watch NTA news tonight, maybe u will see his rally that went on in Kano today.... He can't win? Pls shift, talk another thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
EmirAbj:
Sowore My Guy Stop Wasting Your Money

Sorry, it's not his money, it's our money that we contributed for him... Abeg, wat is ur contribution and why are u discouraging him? I hope u aren't part of the apc and pdp that has destroyed this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
gensteejay:

Why can't all of them just pool support for one candidate? With such move, they will stand a better chance at wresting power from the lifeless one and defeating Atiku in the presidential polls in February.

Personally, I would support Hashim's candidacy because he chose a female running mate. I advocate greater participation of women in politics.

I envision a Nigeria where women will hold at least 30% of political posts.

Leadership, I feel, should be gender-neutral; the most important things, in this regard, are integrity, great ideas, and charisma — not gender.

Moghalu also looks like a good option but we don't know his running mate.

If those other parties don't get their acts right on time, I will surely not vote for any those extremely corrupt parties, APC and PDP.

U talk well, and i implore u to support sowore, his agenda are quite clear and straight forward... At this junction in our time, the best bet is sowore who has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is serious, he has the capacity, his integrity can never be bough and is highly intelligent plus very courageous and not scared to prosecute anyone if voted in... He is not supported by any God father, so, he stand for every single Nigerians ant not cronies and political friends... I can give u reason why i don't choose oda aspirants over him but that is unnerceray, at least, we know the likes u just mentioned are better by far than atiku and Buhari combined. For the record, in sowore cabinet, it's 50/50 for both male and female appointee... That's equality...
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
itspzpics:
Their is Massive turnout of crowd as presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore and his party AAC campaign at Muritala international airport Ikeja Lagos.

Omoyele was found in the crowd as people begin to praise and showing their support for him. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/massive-crowd-turnout-as-omoyele-sowore-campaign-at-lagos-airport/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

U cover today rally in kano too? Do sharo sharp before someone else does before u
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by Osisie(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
explorerwebs:
MY FEEDBACK TO #LETSGETNIGERIAWORKINGAGAIN.

Greetings to you HE Atiku Abubakar Atiku Abubakar, It is with admiration that I painstakingly read y(our) plans to #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. Permit me to commend the great job done sir.

Sir, just as you rightly said that “Access is not the only challenge facing the education sector: there are critical challenges with regards to quality, relevance and equity.” I will like to share my main points with you on the level of deterioration that our tertiary education curriculum is into now.

I grew up into the age of Internet, with so much joy as a little boy, I was tremendously glad to accompany my brothers to computer cafe centres to surf the internet. This opportunity enlightened and helped me see the possibilities of innovation in the computing world. I made the decision right from that age, that I would study Computer Science and also contribute my part to the development of Nigeria in terms of ICT Innovation.

I got admitted into the University with my dream high and lofty as I was lucky to be offered Computer Science. With so much enthusiasm, I was looking forward to getting my hands filled with IT skills that were in demand all over the world through my course modules. I never knew that I would be stuck with only theories and notes through out of my claimed “Computer Science Degree”.

In the twenty first century, it was PASCAL and some other “dead” programming languages that were taught in class with a blue moon practical class. It was frustrating, painful and absurd; it’s as if we were in step one while other developing and developed countries were in step 200.

Sir, to be candid, the state of our curriculum has rendered many of us subpar in comparison to our counterparts in developing and developed nations.

Education was to equip us with the right, current and practical knowledge not with out-dated knowledge. We paid for this education, via the sweat and sleepless night of our underpaid or unpaid parents, yet we were denied the right knowledge and skills that would position us as top talent in the IT world and other fields of study.

Many of us sold bread, sachet water on the streets just as you did sell firewood just to pay for our education, which we believed would make us better. It is unfair if we are still unemployable after graduation due to lack of hot skills in demand in the business world as we were never equipped with in school.

We were told to produce a project as requirement for graduation with emphasis on its contribution to the Academic body. We thought by working on projects like: Development of a record keeping system or Design and Implementation of student voting system will pave way for us in the corporate world, we never knew what we did and many are still doing is obsolete and has no significance to the corporate world.

Also, some of us were able to develop novel solutions that might have been awarded GRADE A in school and recommended for immediate journal publication for adoption by the concerned body, yet there is no light showing at the end of this tunnel - A case study of O.S Obaniyi, who developed a solution that can curb the incessant vices that has eaten deep in our education system such as cultism, malpractices etc. and put Nigeria as pioneer in using tech to curb vices in the academic space over other Africa nations.

Sir, without mincing words, there is a great gap between the acceptable in the education space and the “in demand” solutions of the corporate world.

Ordinarily, upon graduation students are supposed to hit the corporate world with their solutions and with right funding, become employer of labour if they chose to be, not with obsolete developed project work that many cannot even remember upon graduation.

After years upon years to attain a degree certificate in Nigeria – following the 6-6-4 education system. We never knew that to succeed again we have to start another school in the corporate world called “Internship” – where many employers don’t mind paying graduates N20, 000 per month. They say – you know you don’t have any skills, we will train you.

Without doubt, many young Nigerians dream has been thwarted by the result of poor academic curriculum, which in turn has rendered them unemployable. Most grow up with beautiful career dreams but it is painful to see that upon graduation many have become the opposite of what their dreams. Imagine dreaming to become a Pilot then becoming a Social Media Influencer or Natural hair seller or buy your MTN 1GB for N500 just to make ends meet.

It is very painful and if our education system were to stay the train, I’m afraid we will never be the giant; as the rightful empowerment of students with modern knowledge in their field of study will pave way for innovations that will make Nigeria work.

My resolutions:
• Let there be a total revamp of our education curriculum all over tertiary institutions, to make it match that of developed countries with readily available infrastructure for practical classes and well knowledgeable lecturers to teach and also who knows what they are teaching.

• In support of the above mentioned, let industry stakeholders (those who have deep knowledge on the present and future skills that will be in demand - the future jobs) be involved in the new curriculum development.

• Let students be mandated to start developing industry specific or business world solutions rather than ordinary academic fulfilment projects.

• Let industry stakeholders and Federal Parastatals be invited for final year project defence to pick brilliant solutions for mentoring and funding for growth and launch.

• Let all faculties/departments in the tertiary institution have a taste of Industrial Training/SIWES experience – not just science students alone. This will help to give every students a feel of working experience upon graduation and alleviate the no work experience, no job frustration.

• Let NITDA and all related bodies be evaluated using KPIs of impacts they are making among Nigerians, channel of communication to people and how effective, how many people gets to know about their initiatives (a case study of OIIE - Office of ICT Innovation & Entrepreneurship) etc.

• Let universities give people the courses they ask for, in as much they meet the requirements. This will put passion to proper use as most Nigerians are frustrated via the medium of reading courses they have no passion for, doing jobs they never dreamt of hence the lackadaisical attitude to work and innovation.

Let us save the future of Nigeria. Let us make our education system right, so frustrated graduates will not turn to the alternative of “Japaa” - the most trending decision among Nigerians now to run away to other countries to seek greener pasture. In so doing, we are losing our best brains with potentials to other nations.

This is just a clue of pains in the mind of Nigerian youths.

Let us get Nigeria working sir. Sincerely, I cannot wait.

Oluwajuwon Obaniyi.
A Concerned Nigerian youth.

Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself o.
Youth supporting Atiku.
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by Osisie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
princetom1:

While u were sleeping, he already covered 30 states even before campaign start, go and watch NTA news tonight, maybe u will see his rally that went on in Kano today.... He can't win? Pls shift, talk another thing

Tell him.

I am just really surprised at how youths like us are downtalking someone who wants to lead a revolution.
It's not like the slowpoke will benefit anything from Atiku being President o.....

Una no dey watch American movies? Una no go like make Nigeria be develop like foreign countries?

Una never tire
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by Osisie(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
FBIL:

grin grin Some people reason with their anus. Sowora or whatever sounds Yoruba. He will divide SW votes, and not our SE/SS votes packaged for Atiku/Obi 2019.

With people like you, Nigeria may never get better.

By 2023, if Atiku eventually wins, APC will bring a strong opposition.....another old cargo. And by then of course, Atiku go don shit for church. And the circle continues......Nigeria is never free.

Guy, get sense na
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by Osisie(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
princetom1:

Madam, hope u voting him too o, even if he doesn't win, lest send a clear message to the old hags, that we are awake and looking at them at a close distance... Long time, have u been the one missing or me... Don't be suprised u will see me in one of his campaign soon o, ah, wait o, u are not a Nigerian

Take It Back
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Osisie:

Take It Back
Action
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by ehissi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
princetom1:

Where do i even start to educate u from? Is it that is wrong to have a financial backer that u will be forced to return the favour to? Or starting from senate wen he is starting a global movement of Nigerians and wanna reconstruct the whole system from scratch to start working like it's obtainable in western countries? Which development u want him to have, greater than the experience he already has? Google sowore and know that he has been very relevant all these while while the government try to suppress him, they even were trying to assassinate him that makes him move under cover for a long while.... As long as we keep having this kind of mindset that u have, apc and pdp will keep lording over us and putting it to our face, the youth, that we are nobody... Yes, we supporting him with our cash and kind because we see that he is saying our mind... U want him to sweet tongue all these corrupt politicians? Pls, lets call a spade, a spade... Why must he join any political party that doesn't share his vision and ideals? He was gonna form a coalition until he saw that, the parties he was trying to join were all working for apc and pdp... As am typing this now, some pdp in my local area are having meeting and fight has broken out, they aren't up to 20 o, wats the fight about? Because they say they never see money.... May God help us bt God wount hep us if we don't belive in our self no matter how distance the dream seems.... Let's have belive and all support... Just as sample, all if u having a doubt because he might not win are millions, imagine if all of u, talk to one or 2 people and convince them to vote too, before u know it, we have millions of voters... The key here is, BELIEVE

Brother, Sowore has zero experience in politics. All this sentimental hog wash you posted, as far as I am concerned reeks of blind passion with a dose of youthful exuberance with a spice of ignorance.

If not, a man who willingly wants to develop a nation, must first start with himself. SUG parliamentarian activities in a university, coincidentally which was sponsored by the same crop of politicians you now suddenly want everyone to flush out does not count as enough experience to rule a nation such as ours.

He has zero experience winning an election, he has zero experience in public administration and he has zero experience in Nigerian politics but you just want us to believe, once, that he will do better then other past presidents, why?

Because he is young, fresh and none corrupt unlike our present crop of politicians, who are old, recycled and corrupt.

Does he have the relevant experience to win a presidential election? No!

Does he even have the local political structure, support, funding to win an election in Nigeria? No!

Does he have the relevant experience to hold public office as president of Nigeria? No!

Has he ever held public office anywhere in Nigeria or served his country in any capacity at all besides NYSC - SUG parliament in a federal university doesn't count ? No!

But we should just believe, dream and support him for no sensible reason.

Bros, this your education whey you wan educate me so, where you get the course content from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
ehissi:

Brother, Sowore has zero experience in politics. All this sentimental hog wash you posted, as far as I am concerned reeks of blind passion with a dose of youthful exuberance with a spice of ignorance.

If not, a man who willingly wants to develop a nation, must first start with himself. SUG parliamentarian activities in a university, coincidentally which was sponsored by the same crop of politicians you now suddenly want everyone to flush out does not count as enough experience to rule a nation such as ours.

He has zero experience winning an election, he has zero experience in public administration and he has zero experience in Nigerian politics but you just want us to believe, once, that he will do better then other past presidents, why?

Because he is young, fresh and none corrupt unlike our present crop of politicians, who are old, recycled and corrupt.

Does he have the relevant experience to win a presidential election? No!

Does he even have the local political structure, support, funding to win an election in Nigeria? No!

Does he have the relevant experience to hold public office as president of Nigeria? No!

Has he ever held public office anywhere in Nigeria or served his country in any capacity at all besides NYSC - SUG parliament in a federal university doesn't count ? No!

But we should just believe, dream and support him for no sensible reason.

Bros, this your education whey you wan educate me so, where you get the course content from?

Guy, I don't know where to answer u from, because i find it very bad for a youth to be supporting atiku and Buhari by this time and age, for the record, that guy u said has no experience, has a PhD in public administration for Colombia university in USA, this same guy has been fighting corrupting all the time, incase u don't know, he was the one who revealed how Sanusi was sacked, so that Jonathan and his cronies can divert cash for election, he was the first to expose dasuki gate, this are just of recent o... He might not have experience bt if u hear him speak (that's if truly u just don't kolnow him before), u will change ur view about him. Which experience does Buhari or atiku has? Oh, they know how to steal... He is reaching out to everyone of us, he doesn't need to be sentimental at all, infact, we told him, alot of the things he was saying, we already know, he should talk about wat he will do and how he will do it and he has been doing that from the begining. Yes, am ignorant i politics but don't try to suppress my voice and millions of oda people out there who are tire and sick of useless and archaic form of government apc and pdp are know for. For the record, nobody has told u to come support somebody without vision or ideas, values and capacity or integrity, if u wanna know about him, it's on Google there, waiting for u to search him out... If ur future is important to u, u support those that will move it forward not those that will take it backward

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Osisie:

Tell him.

I am just really surprised at how youths like us are downtalking someone who wants to lead a revolution.
It's not like the slowpoke will benefit anything from Atiku being President o.....

Una no dey watch American movies? Una no go like make Nigeria be develop like foreign countries?

Una never tire

Do u blame him? They have been programmed by apc and pdp that suffering is a normal thing... They were all crying about Buhari is bad, useless, lifeless, bla bla bla, only for pdp to come with another corrupt element and they start singing

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by ehissi(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
princetom1:

Guy, I don't know where to answer u from, because i find it very bad for a youth to be supporting atiku and Buhari by this time and age, for the record, that guy u said has no experience, has a PhD in public administration for Colombia university in USA, this same guy has been fighting corrupting all the time, incase u don't know, he was the one who revealed how Sanusi was sacked, so that Jonathan and his cronies can divert cash for election, he was the first to expose dasuki gate, this are just of recent o... He might not have experience bt if u hear him speak (that's if truly u just don't kolnow him before), u will change ur view about him. Which experience does Buhari or atiku has? Oh, they know how to steal... He is reaching out to everyone of us, he doesn't need to be sentimental at all, infact, we told him, alot of the things he was saying, we already know, he should talk about wat he will do and how he will do it and he has been doing that from the begining. Yes, am ignorant i politics but don't try to suppress my voice and millions of oda people out there who are tire and sick of useless and archaic form of government apc and pdp are know for. For the record, nobody has told u to come support somebody without vision or ideas, values and capacity or integrity, if u wanna know about him, it's on Google there, waiting for u to search him out... If ur future is important to u, u support those that will move it forward not those that will take it backward

Since when did running an online news magazine qualify you for the office of presidency anywhere in the world

@bolded.....you give me too much credit for your preceived frustration. You and the assumed "millions" out there who are allegedly tired of only PDP and APC but not other political parties ba?

Na you mention my comment, dey wonder why I no dey reason sowore as a youth, and as a practical, educated person I have given you my reasons. You say make I just "believe".

A leader that cannot build himself and enter an environment and sell/inspire others with his vision has more leadership classes to attend.

That's what differentiates the old from the new. They are not confused about what they want nor how to get it.

They develop themselves, team up with those who will help their weaknesses. Seek to inspire others with their visions and messages of hope, not waiting for believers to just show up.....

You whey dey talk, afore this time, have you even engaged sowore one-on-one to understand the guy character on E own?

Dey there dey talk wetin you no know. You know how many people/politicians like tinubu and co have used him to blackmail others with fake news till tinubu took the bulls by the horns by making massive investment in TV Media station.

Sowore and integrity! Be like say you just come......

In case you don't know what experience is, please see screen grab below....

1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:01am On Nov 24, 2018
itspzpics:
Their is Massive turnout of crowd as presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore and his party AAC campaign at Muritala international airport Ikeja Lagos.

Omoyele was found in the crowd as people begin to praise and showing their support for him. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/massive-crowd-turnout-as-omoyele-sowore-campaign-at-lagos-airport/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

My president
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2018
ehissi:

Since when did running an online news magazine qualify you for the office of presidency anywhere in the world

@bolded.....you give me too much credit for your preceived frustration. You and the assumed "millions" out there who are allegedly tired of only PDP and APC but not other political parties ba?

Na you mention my comment, dey wonder why I no dey reason sowore as a youth, and as a practical, educated person I have given you my reasons. You say make I just "believe".

A leader that cannot build himself and enter an environment and sell/inspire others with his vision has more leadership classes to attend.

That's what differentiates the old from the new. They are not confused about what they want nor how to get it.

They develop themselves, team up with those who will help their weaknesses. Seek to inspire others with their visions and messages of hope, not waiting for believers to just show up.....

You whey dey talk, afore this time, have you even engaged sowore one-on-one to understand the guy character on E own?

Dey there dey talk wetin you no know. You know how many people/politicians like tinubu and co have used him to blackmail others with fake news till tinubu took the bulls by the horns by making massive investment in TV Media station.

Sowore and integrity! Be like say you just come......

In case you don't know what experience is, please see screen grab below....

This going front and back, tongue, seems like u know another sowore abd not the one i know, but that's u.... Everything u said, holds no water, seems its not this same sowore we talking about. Selling his idea and not self, that's why he has followership even more than the likes of Duke and moghalu, we easily can understand him... Anyway, i hope u don't waste ur vote and cry fowl abt apc and pdp later, oh, plus their stooge parties
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by ehissi(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
princetom1:

This going front and back, tongue, seems like u know another sowore abd not the one i know, but that's u.... Everything u said, holds no water, seems its not this same sowore we talking about. Selling his idea and not self, that's why he has followership even more than the likes of Duke and moghalu, we easily can understand him... Anyway, i hope u don't waste ur vote and cry fowl abt apc and pdp later, oh, plus their stooge parties

Bros!! Na Naija we dey, last last eh, na rigging, vote buying, intimidation and violence you and sowore go blame for election loss next year.

Instead of heeding counsel to be prepared, agbaya of 47 years dey form youth upandan, dey claim say na E go win election next year.

Even Fela Durotoye that has a better, glowing profile as a candidate, is still not in any position to win election as a councillor in his local government.

It is not about anything, just be practical......dats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.