Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC (10582 Views)

2023 Election: Endorse The Devil You Know – Shehu Sani Urges G5 Governors / Ekiti 2022: Fayose, Ayu Sold Out PDP To APC - Segun Oni / Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Upritman(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Suanu's Blog

The Senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly has urged Nigerians to ensure that the former ruling party, the PDP and current ruling party, the APC do not return to power in 2019.

Sani, who until is recent defection was a member of the APC, is now the senatorial candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party.

He had decamped at the last minute after he lost the APC ticket to an aide of Gov.Elrufai.

In a tweet on Thursday, the embattled Senator wrote:
"Let not power go back to those who destroyed your country nor to those who are destroying it".

It is unclear if nigerians will yield to his advise and vote out both APC and PDP in 2019.

Only time shall tell.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/2019-shehu-sani-urges-nigerians-to-vote.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by ismail4sure: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2018
That road also lead to daura

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by paiz: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Yes we have to vote out PDP and APC
Sorry Sir I don't vote for Parties
I vote individuals

I am very very Artikulated

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Born2Breed(f): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

The Senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly has urged Nigerians to ensure that the former ruling party, the PDP and current ruling party, the APC do not return to power in 2019.

Sani, who until is recent defection was a member of the APC, is now the senatorial candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party.

He had decamped at the last minute after he lost the APC ticket to an aide of Gov.Elrufai.

"Let not power go back to those who destroyed your country nor to those who are destroying it".

It is unclear if nigerians will yield to his advise and vote out both APC and PDP in 2019.

Only time shall tell.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/2019-shehu-sani-urges-nigerians-to-vote.html?m=1

Your words don't count anymore. Judas!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
If APC didn't play your sorry ass, would you say same?

The almighty Shehu Sanni of NADECO fame... Oh, how hath the mighty fallen?!!

It's annoying how these politicians just think we don't have sense. Few weeks ago, you were holding hands and singing kumbaya with them, today you're telling us they are evil and should be voted out.

What changed?

It's becoming extremely difficult to keep ignoring these clowns, Nigerian politicians are so annoyingly unprincipled, it gives me running stomach reading news like this!!! angry

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by babyfaceafrica: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
and vote who in?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by corpersforum(f): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
These people and Comedy are like 5 and 6.

I don't think any youth out here is still depending on this country. If you are, you are on your own. I can show you a FREE guide that can make you extra cash online.

You are reading this mean you have a smartphone and an internet connection. Those are the only two things you need. Click below to read this guide and you will never either APC or PDP win 2019
https://www..com/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by cjudy(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
shocked

It baffles me to know that this Sani who was embarrassed by a midget still found his voice to speak.

Mr. Man, me and my household are voting Buhari out and Voting In Atiku.

Have you Atikulated?
Do so if not. Save this country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by bitcoin215: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
After this election we might not hear of this man again.So had it been he defected to pdp would he have said this..
See sheu all of you are the samething.It's not about party.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Dabzyblaze(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Annie idibia seductively twerks for 2face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osd6crE7E-0
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Firefire(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Basket mouth

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by simplemach(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
and then maybe vote PRP because that's where he is now
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by godfatherx: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
No third force at the moment, at least no platform for it.

For example, reaching out to Nigerians on Twitter shows the information is limited to just about 10% of the electorates. The market women, villagers who troop enmass to vote won't hear your message.

To win election in Nigeria, you need to mobilise from grassroots, that's why I consider the Dukes, Sowores, Olawepo, Ezekwesilis and co, jokers and spoilers, they should have joined these two parties, and contested in legislative roles, get to the houses and start their reforms there.

Just imagine that Sowores wins now and we still have the present senate and house of reps, tell me, what can he do?
Politics is a game of compromise, win some, lose some. You need a great structure to win Presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by sureheaven(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
The arrow Elrufai threw at man has done serious damage to him.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Skirmishes(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Nairaland is a dump site for Shehu Sani tweets..

Infact, the Mod that always pushes shehu Sani tweet to Nairaland is a *******
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by ednut1(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Fake activist
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Timil: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerians wouldn't listen that both APC, PDP, BUHARI and ATIKU are the same thing but they won't listen because they are dumb, gullible and docile.

Nigeria has aggravated under APC and PDP yet Nigerians still believe this two parties have something to offer when they are literally just empty.

Most times I question the intelligence and the level of ratiocination of Nigerians when I see them advocate for APC/PDP.

I know my post won't stop the people from voting for either of APC/PDP which only gives me more conviction that Nigeria can never ever be a great nation as long as the people still keep acting dumb.

Una mumu never do!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by kaen1317: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Shehu Sani, a man with no principles
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by ArmaniUhuru: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Why?
Because elrufai & Oshiomole gave you a knockout?
Would you say this if the senatorial ticket was given to you?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Denikayan: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Fear short people

The devil is certainly a short man

Their height deficit makes up many ills you cant think of

Shehu is now talking after being booted out from APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by karllemah44(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Boycotting it... full stop!

Whether you vote or not Nigeria remains the same...Nnamdi KANU is right.
All these years of promises, what exactly has been done? From PDP to APC?

If u like vote or not..there is a cabal that own Nigeria,we are mere tenants.

As for me I'm not voting coz its useless

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Way to go!!!

Please vote the leprous twins out.

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by maziokafor1(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Such bitterness Mr sani.... Because u were denied a ticket in APC and going 2 pdp no body go look ur face.... Learn to rise above hate Mr shehu

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by slickbak(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
I can't wait for political oblivion for a lot of ppl. This mumu is a point of contact to the rest.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by mupinaani: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Just for their pockets....Stupid men
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by omocalabar(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and vote who in?
madam due process
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by BubuZombi: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
They Can Vote Out Any Gad Damn Party...

...But APC Remains

Buhari 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by fasho01(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
And vote in your new party right? Issokay!

Who is the presidential flag bearer in the party sef
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Denikayan: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2018
I thought a zombie pushed a poster of Sani and buhari to front page recently, claiming buhari is a religion in the north and that you need to be on his side to win? had it been you got ticket in apc, won't you be campaigning for that unconscious man in asorock?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC by Deltatoto: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

Only time shall tell.

tramadol senator

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" / Chiwetalu Agu Sighted Again In Public On Biafra Attire Without Fear (photo) / Buhari Signs Three Bills In Renewed Fight Against Money Laundering, Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.