Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 (26229 Views)

Fc Astana Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 1) On 28th November 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by luvola(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Having suffered defeat to his German counterpart last time out, the 45-year old tactician will be looking to set the record straight
Paris Saint-Germain will be on revenge mission when they host Liverpool at the Parc des Princes in Group C of the Uefa Champions League on Wednesday night.
Les Parisiens were on the end of a 3-2 defeat to the Reds on matchday on at Anfield which remains their only defeat of the current campaign in all competitions.
They’ll be looking to make home advantage count based on the fact that they unbeaten in their last 20 European elite games (15 wins, five draws) at the Parc des Princes and are priced at (2.15) with BetKing to bag all three points.
Editors' Picks
For Jurgen Klopp’ side, they travel to the French capital on the back of a shocking 2-0 loss away to Red Star Belgrade last time out.
With Napoli hosting the Serbian giants, the Merseysiders need to get a result here to keep their qualification hopes in the round of 16 alive.
However, they have lost all their games on the road in Europe this season and have never tasted victory in Paris before and are slight underdogs for this one at odds of (3.15) .
PSG have drawn their last two Champions League games and a third one is tipped at
(3.85) .
18+ Play Responsibly. BetKing Preview: Paris Saint-Germain v Liverpool: Thomas Tuchel to get the better of Jurgen Klopp
11:05 27/11/2018
Getty Im...
BETTING PSG V LIVERPOOL PSG
LIVERPOOL UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Rakitic on wantaway Barcelona forward Dembele: Sometimes you have to turn a blind eye
Samuel Chukwueze surprised by his Villarreal progress
Liverpool relief as Mane passed fit for PSG clash
When will River Plate vs Boca Juniors take place following match suspension?

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/betking-preview-paris-saint-germain-v-liverpool-thomas-tuchel-to-/1rxd1eto8anqt17qe3qdqdj9zb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by luvola(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Neymar out of PSG vs Liverpool clash
PSG star Neymar is out of the Champions League match against Liverpool, La Gazzetta dello Sport reported.
A 26-year-old Brazilian player sustained an injury, and two weeks are needed for his recovery.
The participation of PSG striker Kylian Mbappé in clash against Liverpool remains under the question. The clash is scheduled for November 28 in Paris.
As reported earlier, Brazilian Neymar was substituted in the 8th minute during the match against Cameroon, along with Mbappe replaced in the 36th minute in a clash against Uruguay squad.

https://sport.news.am/eng/news/94820/neymar-out-of-psg-vs-liverpool-clash.html
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by luvola(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Liverpool should simply go for it at Paris Saint-Germain next week.
There is little difference between a draw and a defeat – either result would almost certainly leave them needing to beat Napoli at home in the final group game to progress.
But victory in France gets the job done with a game to spare.
What will be in Liverpool's favour is that they've played PSG already this season.
I know PSG are a completely different proposition at home compared to away.
However, we've played them at Anfield and seen some of the weaknesses they have, and with that in mind I'd expect Jurgen Klopp to be very much on the front foot next week.
We maybe exposed their weaknesses. We exposed that their front three may not work quite so hard, and we may make it not so much a physical game but one where a lot of hard work is required.
Jan Molby on a big period for Liverpool...
Klopp will feel that if we are at our best, then we have a real chance.
But PSG at home is a different ball game. We saw little glimpses of Kylian Mbappe and Neymar at Anfield, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are in full flow next Wednesday.
Of course, there are injury concerns over the both. It certainly looked like Mbappe hurt his shoulder while playing for France.
But this game is their season. This is a game PSG have to win.
Winning the French title won't be a problem, and it would be a disaster for them if they don't reach the knockout stages of the Champions League.
Thomas Tuchel will be on bended knee hoping his star players are fit.
International rescue for Reds
It appears the international break has, for once, been good for Liverpool.
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk all scored key goals, Xherdan Shaqiri excelled, Naby Keita got minutes under his belt and Dominic Solanke scored four goals in a week for England under-21s.
Keep up to date with the latest Liverpool build-up and transfer news here
It's a horrible feeling when you leave Liverpool to join a country that perhaps isn't doing that well, and here I could be talking about Andy Robertson and Scotland.
But they've had a great week too, with two wins and getting themselves promoted in the UEFA Nations League.
The feeling is positive at the moment around Liverpool, and these players have gone away and experienced even more positivity.
That can only be of benefit to Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp. Why Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp must go for it against Paris Saint-Germain in Champions League
JAN ON THE REDS' CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLASH
Must-read Liverpool FC Stories From The Past 24 Hours READ MORE
The best deal in Reds history?
MOLBY ON THE REDS' BUSY SCHEDULE STARTING AT WATFORD embarassedLiverpool should simply go for it at Paris Saint-Germain next week.
There is little difference between a draw and a defeat – either result would almost certainly leave them needing to beat Napoli at home in the final group game to progress.
But victory in France gets the job done with a game to spare.
What will be in Liverpool's favour is that they've played PSG already this season.
I know PSG are a completely different proposition at home compared to away.
However, we've played them at Anfield and seen some of the weaknesses they have, and with that in mind I'd expect Jurgen Klopp to be very much on the front foot next week.
We maybe exposed their weaknesses. We exposed that their front three may not work quite so hard, and we may make it not so much a physical game but one where a lot of hard work is required.
Jan Molby on a big period for Liverpool...
Klopp will feel that if we are at our best, then we have a real chance.
But PSG at home is a different ball game. We saw little glimpses of Kylian Mbappe and Neymar at Anfield, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are in full flow next Wednesday.
Of course, there are injury concerns over the both. It certainly looked like Mbappe hurt his shoulder while playing for France.
But this game is their season. This is a game PSG have to win.
Winning the French title won't be a problem, and it would be a disaster for them if they don't reach the knockout stages of the Champions League.
Thomas Tuchel will be on bended knee hoping his star players are fit.
International rescue for Reds
It appears the international break has, for once, been good for Liverpool.
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk all scored key goals, Xherdan Shaqiri excelled, Naby Keita got minutes under his belt and Dominic Solanke scored four goals in a week for England under-21s.
Keep up to date with the latest Liverpool build-up and transfer news here
It's a horrible feeling when you leave Liverpool to join a country that perhaps isn't doing that well, and here I could be talking about Andy Robertson and Scotland.
But they've had a great week too, with two wins and getting themselves promoted in the UEFA Nations League.
The feeling is positive at the moment around Liverpool, and these players have gone away and experienced even more positivity.
That can only be of benefit to Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp. Why Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp must go for it against Paris Saint-Germain in Champions League
JAN ON THE REDS' CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLASH
Must-read Liverpool FC Stories From The Past 24 Hours READ MORE
The best deal in Reds history?
MOLBY ON THE REDS'

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-must-go-15452687

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Naijaarchive(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
cool
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by luvola(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2018
This match na die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by dogstyle007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
cool
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by JBLivestream(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Check my signature to stream the match and other games
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by PMBtill2023: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2018
LIKES for Liverpool....SHARES for PSG.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by PMBtill2023: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2018
LIKES for Salah....SHARES for Neymar

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by JBLivestream(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Gonna be a cracker
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Abdulqodriojo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Salah
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Abdulqodriojo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by easynetsms(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Who can give better prediction for this match

Buy data at a cheaper rate . check my profile
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by akeentech(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
I'm a Liverpool fan and we're winning this match by 3-1

2 Likes

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by oluwatosink: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shares for karius likes for mbappe
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by DwayneChuks(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Liverpool aint escaping their revenge smiley

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Our qualification is certain tonight .. PSG 0- 3 LVP
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ok now we don show...We are LIVERPOOL baby,the pride of England,5 times,we have conquered all of Europe...from Rome to Paris to Istanbul.......We are dumping the Qatari merceranies out of the UCL to the Europa league tonight

3 Likes

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by kodded(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
I want Liverpool and Tottenham to join us at Europa

Arsenal and Chelsea fans hope I'm speaking y'all mind cool

3 Likes

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Jaynom029(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
PSG win 3 -1
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by NotBeenPaid: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Liverpool just have to win this game. I don't want heart attack ooo.

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by oluwatosink: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
liverpool will win
let psg go to europa,each year they keep striving and loosing at the end in ucl same like atmadrid, manu... but they went to europa league and won.
psg to can do the same may be after that they can win ucl..

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Moneytize: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
PSG 1-3 Liverpool. Bank on it.

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
kodded:
I want Liverpool and Tottenham to join us at Europa

Arsenal and Chelsea fans hope I'm speaking y'all mind cool
eez like there's pepper in your down below

2 Likes

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Zico5(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Here we go again. God is on our side, we shall never walk alone.

1 Like

Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by Alejob: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Clash of the titans. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by gabychuks(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please any idea if this match will be live on gotv?
Re: Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 by kayus4live(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Its going to be a cracker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 13th January 2015 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 6th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.