Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,834 members, 7,938,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Davido Threatened To Sue A Uk Perfume Store For Racism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Threatened To Sue A Uk Perfume Store For Racism (295 Views)

Speed Darlington Threatens To Sue Hypo Company Over Damaged Clothes(pictures) / Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume / The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Threatened To Sue A Uk Perfume Store For Racism by Junistark: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Singer, Davido, has been spotted in a now viral video, threatening to sue a UK store after they wrongly accused his crew of stealing perfume during his tour.

From the video, it appears that the singer got wind of the situation and got to the store to inquire what the cause of the rancour was. Davido’s crew can be seen indulging in an argument with the store officials before the singer who was disappointed over the embarrassment, stepped out from his car and threatened to sue them for racism as he reminded them of his financial status.

Check video on our blog

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/11/davido-threatened-to-sue-a-uk-perfume-store-for-racism.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business - Lola Omotayo Okoye / My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song – Terry G / Diego Maradona Punches Reporter After Team Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.