Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,259 members, 7,928,862 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL (666 Views)

Protests Have Ended In Lagos - Jubril Gawat, Sanwo Olu PA / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by AmTruth: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2018
In the progress of Life, until your enemies call you names, then God have not shamed them . Maybe they call you JUBRIL. Even in the Scriptures there came a time our Lord was called the one with BEELZEBUB, Because he was casting out demons.
Now you're casting out the demons of corruption, embezzlement, bribing, decayed infrastructure, injustice, insecurity, retrogression,419ers, fraudsters etc in a gradual but steady manner. Until they give you a name for casting the above,then God have not shamed them. So now that they call you, it proves that God has shamed them.

Identifying your enemies in life is simple. They get excited when they hear news about your sickness and admitted in hospital maybe in the UK, US, India, UPTH port Harcourt etc,and also they go to comma when they hear you are healthy. Every morning they wakeup looking for headlines that have a bad report about you. They also foolishly celebrate the news about the rumors of your death in beer parlours,motor parks, ungodly worship center where even the heads of such centers engage in fruitless prayers for your predicament. They also wakeup and wish that you could not speak and when they hear you speak they get HEART ATTACK. They get sick when there is a good news about you and get well and happy when unfortunate things happen around you.

In conclusion know ye that if your enemies have not called you names, also know ye that your God has not put them to shame. So strive harder in life in order that the enemy will give you a name (JUBRIL) and God will shame them and chase them away as he had done already.

Dedicated to President Buhari and all who want God to put their enemies to shame.

The TRUTH from PHC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
like Buhari

Like supporters

Illiterates everywhere

What is Am truth?... Olodo it's I'm truth

Zombies are walking dead people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by IrokoOluwere: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Remove your cap, datsol.
ZombiePUNISHER:
like Buhari

Like supporters

Illiterates everywhere

These ones wailing just start

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by Turantula(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2018
OP, hope they are paying you more than the 30k/month for defending the indefensible. R.I.P Mohammadu Buhari. May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by donphilopus: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Turantula:
OP, hope they are paying you more than the 30k/month for defending the indefensible. R.I.P Mohammadu Buhari. May his gentle soul rest in peace

Go and order for a refund of your school fees since you've refused to make use of your God-given brain. You're a disappointment to whoever sponsored your education.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by Mace0lane: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2018
OP you will never know how a tribe can be so ridiculously clueless. This was how they rub off their chronic irredeemable hate on Ebele Jonathan till he was disgraced from office. A man that was accepted by all 2013. I am glad that one learnt his lesson the hard way. It is Atiku’s turn now.

Bigotry of the Igbos will never win in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
M
Re: When GOD Has SHAMED YOUR ENEMIES, They Begin To Call YOU JUBRIL by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
like Buhari

Like supporters

Illiterates everywhere

You want me to expose you right?

You are also guilty of that.....see your thread below

(1) (Reply)

Media, INEC, Security Agencies And 2019 Polls / Still On Jubril From Sudan - What's Your Take? / BREAKING: Court Dismissed Kashamu From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.