Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Danny Young Accuse Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Accuse Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (415 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Accusing Tiwa Savage Of “selling Pu$.$y (video) / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young Accuse Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Junistark: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Nigeria afrobeat singer  Danny Young has accused Tiwa savage for stealing his verse in his hit single titled "OJU TIWON" 
The Singer took to his Instagram page in his lastest to air his disappointment in Tiwa Savage who he consider as his favourite female artiste in the industry saying

"I never knew i would be a victim of intellectual property theft until now. the worst pain is that my song was stolen by Tiwa savage who happens to be my favourite female artiste���"

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/11/Danny-young-accuse-tiwa-savage-of-stealing-his-lyrics.html?m=1

watch the video by clicking on our blog

Re: Danny Young Accuse Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Junistark: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Junistark:
Nigeria afrobeat singer  Danny Young has accused Tiwa savage for stealing his verse in his hit single titled "OJU TIWON" 
The Singer took to his Instagram page in his lastest to air his disappointment in Tiwa Savage who he consider as his favourite female artiste in the industry saying

"I never knew i would be a victim of intellectual property theft until now. the worst pain is that my song was stolen by Tiwa savage who happens to be my favourite female artiste���"

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/11/Danny-young-accuse-tiwa-savage-of-stealing-his-lyrics.html?m=1

watch the video by clicking on our blog
Re: Danny Young Accuse Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by dabrin: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Kenneth Omeruo welcome first child with wife Chioma (Photos) / Davido Reveals His Godfather, The Man Behind His Success Story! / Sad News For Fans Of Cardi B. It Is Confirmed That She Suffers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.