Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,766 members, 7,979,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (16212 Views)

See How INEC Is Tactically Rigging The 2023 Elections / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Vega100: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
ehie:
Just watched the video on ufedo tv,we are in trouble and don't even know it.Maiduguri may have fallen to Boko Haram yesterday
how do you mean maidugiri may have fallen? Was there another attack?
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
democracy have failed us

i expect a coup in Nigeria soon or soldiers going AWOL.

from this situation you can see the solders are angry , i feel soldiers will stop obeying their commanders soon

even a civilian will see that soldiers morale are very low.

i dont think they killed the CO, they might use him for information or negotiation
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2018

"The huge movement it takes for terrorists to carry out such attacks should have been detected.”

This is why Nigeria is a huge joke. Incompetence and stupidity everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by deleo16(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Optional09:

Stop the confusion, I don’t believe in all those theory. Who knows you could be one of the Boko Haram trying to confuse the people.

I repeat, If I am the president of Nigeria I will close all our boders until we get rid of Boko Haram
easier said than done abeg if there is no war no money to be made by political Elite s and elites in the world even if atiku enter he may not solve the issue take Libya for example u think sey naordinary eye and they the politicians always distract us from the main issue they use poverty and tribalism e.tc from issue so huge such as this when u divide the people u have gotten hold.of most of them
NOTE before some of u call me APC, I know sey zombie plenty here I repeat APC and PDP are the same I hate political elites citizen must wake up

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Buffalowings3(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy
O boy..
Close range shooting to finish the job...
I beg make dem confine demselves to the north
Shikena
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by deleo16(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
thebosstrevor:
democracy have failed us

from this situation you can see the solders are angry , i feel soldiers will stop obeying their commanders soon

i dont think they killed the CO, they might use him for information or negotiation
that's my fear history always repeat itself at times may God help us in this country level of hate, tribalism,war,poverty e.tc is worrisome
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Ximonak: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tushkito:
I hope the mods push this to front page.
Nairaland mods will never push this to Frontpage but I can see that they allowed some other news that has a picture from this very video on it...

Lai Moh... is really working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by emma737(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
when will this stop
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
deleo16:
that's my fear history always repeat itself at times may God help us in this country level of hate, tribalism,war,poverty e.tc is worrisome

again, i watched the video and i counted 14 dead Nigerian soilders and 1 captured commissioned officer

again using my logic, i think they didnt totally run down the camp but some men escape anyway boko-haram wont also show you video of their men that were killed

Boko haram video is a propaganda video used to demoralise the Nigerian army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by smileyoo: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Olobojay:

Its not a lie

i saw the video on FB too

bros. you don't need to be replying any of this bubu's zombies. let them keep on supporting this incompetent bubu's apc govt, until boko-harram over-ran the nation. you don't rule a nation or win a war through baseless propaganda. immagine, the once proud and strong nigerian army has been reduced to something else, because of this bubu's apc govt's incompetency and high level of corruption, going on now. shame on any nigerian that's still supporting this clueless govt.

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by smileyoo: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2018
Buffalowings3:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
O boy..
Close range shooting to finish the job...
I beg make dem confine demselves to the north
Shikena
that's how nigerians 're getting it wrong: its non of my bussiness until it becomes your bussiness. of course after bht over-ran north-east, they 'll definitely move to other regions, who knows, it could be yours. its a highest height of stupidity, to be supporting incompetent govts, and expect terrorist groups, such as bht not to be waxing stronger.
corruption is gradually killing nigeria slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Bede2u(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Mace0lane:
Na so you Igbos go de lie shamelessly to provide the link you watched the killing now you quiet.
demon...insulting igbos all over nairaland will never solve ur life issues or make ur shithole country better. U challenged them to show the video...they did...now u have become quiet. Evil fool. Both u and the 4 idiots who liked this post will not end well. Amen

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by rosemary21(f): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2018
That video is damn worrisome. I wonder the people sponsoring this guys. I couldn't watch the video beyond 5secs.it is simply terrible. May God help us
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by integrityforlif: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
rosemary21:
That video is damn worrisome. I wonder the people sponsoring this guys. I couldn't watch the video beyond 5secs.it is simply terrible. May God help us

i cant find the video online. pls show the site you watched it . yourube took it down
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by qwertyboss(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2018
So the soldiers are just enjoying their selves around boko haram territory without proper continuous surveillance of at least 500m. This is mind boggling! It. Seems like the soldiers lack firsthand INTEL and surveillance training. Anyway condolences to the Family of the death and the Nigerian Arm forces.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by wizkidblogger(f): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2018
na wa oo
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nancykay: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Mace0lane:
Na so you Igbos go de lie shamelessly to provide the link you watched the killing now you quiet.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1065964462048534528
Stop being a bigot, people are dying everyday. A simple truth won't hurt darling

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nancykay: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
integrityforlif:

i cant find the video online. pls show the site you watched it . yourube took it down
https://twitter.com/i/status/1065964462048534528

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Cherez: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
thebosstrevor:
democracy have failed us

Unfortunately, we do not have soldiers with the guts to do it.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Olobojay(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Mace0lane:
I will be the judge of that after seeing the video. I still can’t understand why you both can not post the link. Am I suppose to believe your word of mouth ?

https://twitter.com/nnekei/status/1065926943818870784?s=20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Unfortunately, we do not have soldiers with the guts to do it.

solders are weak here, it is because the army is a tribal army, in my opinion only northern soldiers can do coup in Nigeria.

anyway, yoruba solders should do a bloodless coup. i will balance the equation.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Kc3000: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Terrible.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
I watched the video on Facebook, mehnn those boko vermins abi na ISWAP are relentlessly ruthless! They were shooting at already dead soldiers on the ground for good measure..goosebumps comot my body for that video.
please i fit see the video

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by rosemary21(f): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2018
integrityforlif:

Saw it somewhere on Facebook but it has been deleted
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Litmus: 3:48am On Nov 25, 2018
olajide8:
I repeat to the federal govt- this is not the kind of war you fight listening and obeying international rules of engagement - if we want to win this war - we have to behave like abacha- level the whole place down and damn the consequences, if not- we would spend half of our budget and many young trained military men would be wasted in this war - that's all

Certainly discard intergenerational rules, but not like the bold. You'll only gain them recruits, instead, Nigeria army should shoot them in the head too when they are captured and film the video for internet. Declare no more amnesty, no more prison, no more negotiation. Since Boko give no kobo, Nigerian soldiers should give no balance.Nigeria Army should set itself the goal or be prepared, if need be, to reduce West and Central Africa youth unemployment record, by annihilating Bokoharam. Nigeria should also be prepared to shake up things; for instance, bet you if Nigeria deniedly funded the removal of Idris Derby from Chad and Bia from Cameroon , the entire war dynamics in the North East will change.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by McMay112: 5:59am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=BafanaBafana post=73232483]RIP to them.
They have successfully captured the middle belt using herdsmen. Now the pdp looters united have channelled their resources to the North. They will not succeed.
Sai Baba everywhere

[This one is high on codeine and high weed plus cocaine including solution and soakaway, because it is abnormal of u to Sai that lifeless u call buba in a thread like this that makes everyone goes cold. though I am not surprise bcoz even if ur full family is wipe out, you will still cum here to say Sai Buba, ur brain has being removed and d only thing left there is Sai Buba....Nonsense]
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Pecca: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Atleast these are not armless IPOB members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action / Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.