Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,390 members, 7,940,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (73707 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by psalmmycapo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
the 2019 g-wagon is bulletproof thats not 2019 at all change headline
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by robertito7(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
LoJ:

At the beginning of your post I thought you had sense. For saying the bolded, then you need to learn some more.

Benz is a class above Audi and Birma. The whole world agrees on that.
what you said
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
celebgistz2:

Wetin I do
bros no vex na u I quote?i be don high na emoney I Dey say e no well.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by rukoyah42(f): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:
I know you will say it's none of my business... I'm jealous... I'm broke and all that....

But let's face it. This syndrome of getting really rich without any known and established source of income is eating deep into us especially the youth.

As far as we keep glorifying people with questionable source of income, the use of people for rituals and other social vices like g+ and the rest will not see any decline anytime soon, instead it will be on the rising end... And you won't see the magnitude until it gets to your turn to be on the receiving end.

It's a bitter pill to take but I don't give a rat ass cos I hustle hard and damn proud of my steady progress!
nice
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by xeros20(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.
mediocre mentality. grow up
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by AmarachiNnoli: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Best ride ever built on earth. Multipurpose to the extreme.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by lebete3000: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.

If you no buy benz, wetin you gain?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Delivar:

That guy is actually right. Nigerians overhype Mercedes Benz so much. Do some research online. Mercedes Benz is not even top 5 of the most reliable car brands worldwide.

You quoted me because of this poo you agree on Guy take your time .
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chai....now i know you really don't know about cars
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
tegafej:
I know you will say it's none of my business... I'm jealous... I'm broke and all that....

But let's face it. This syndrome of getting really rich without any known and established source of income is eating deep into us especially the youth.

As far as we keep glorifying people with questionable source of income, the use of people for rituals and other social vices like g+ and the rest will not see any decline anytime soon, instead it will be on the rising end... And you won't see the magnitude until it gets to your turn to be on the receiving end.

It's a bitter pill to take but I don't give a rat ass cos I hustle hard and damn proud of my steady progress!

you have said it all

It's sad that our society is increasingly defining people by the things they possess undecided

And that is why a lot of guys are going the fast lane

And some of these ladies don t help either

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by innytee: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Alejof:
Where is this money coming from?
tell me ooooo my brother
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tex73: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by holuwamosey(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2018
tegafej:

U deserve some chilled bear if u drink but if u don't I say thank u for saying my mind
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tex73: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2018
lonelydora:

Chai....now i know you really don't know about cars

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tex73: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2018
quote author=ChiefAzubuike post=73232048] I still don't know why people drive G wagons in Nigeria. Nigerians generally don't know a lot about cars and when they see you with a g wagon, they might not even know its a luxury vehicle because the car looks so ugly, shìt-like and something that came out directly from the 1960's. I'd rather sell it off and get something more charming. The overhype of Benz is just pathetic. You can't even compare Benz to Audi and BMW. Dem no be mates at all.[/quote]

AUDI Q7 2018
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by kowalsky: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Mulatta:

You're a serious fool. first off g-wagon is not only a luxurious car,it's also an off-road vehicle. Pathetic you say which car manufacturer can make a boxy looking car with high performance oh yeah no one can apart from benz, you shit head Audi and bmw get inspiration from Benz, they make their car to that of Benz lowest rating class

Lol. Such ignorance and blatant show of stupidity in one post.
How many gwagon owners use their vehicle for offroading.

Have you seen a proper off road vehicle before. Hehe. This car was intently made to be sold as a luxury automobile.

Land rover makes a 'boxy performance' too.

Audi and BMW get inspiration from Mercerdez. This one cracked me up.

I'll have you know that the first 4wheel drive system (quattro) amongst other things was a direct product innovation from audi..

The fact that Nigerians have equilibrated Mercedez with ultimate luxury in their constrained worldview doesn't mean that that's the gospel truth.

Audi's pacessetter line up of luxury sedans are light years ahead of Mercedez. And for years now the BMW's M performance vehicles grossly outclass Mercedez's AMG.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by rengsho: 3:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Okewa:
All nah wash....He no even get light for house see as den open the windows of he room for breeze to enter

See this one, what are you saying? No AC can replace the freshness of natural air. Light or no light you have to ventilate your house. Why do think houses are built with Windows?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by terryflexy: 4:16am On Nov 24, 2018
I wish to be trained by this young billionaire. How to manage real estate business
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 5:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Wow. So this guy is still rich asf?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
ChiefAzubuike:
[/s]
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Jobola1: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2018
LoJ:

At the beginning of your post I thought you had sense. For saying the bolded, then you need to learn some more.

I think you guys should reduce this madness for Benz. Making a general conclusion that a Benz is automatically better than any Audi or BMW is very wrong especially when u don't know the model involved.

Another thing is the price. Nobody ever factor the fact that Benz usually almost doubles the price of other brands.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Jobola1: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2018
kowalsky:

Have you seen a proper off road vehicle before. Hehe. This car was intently made to be sold as a luxury automobile.

I'll have you know that the first 4wheel drive system (quattro) amongst other things was a direct product innovation from audi..

The fact that Nigerians have equilibrated Mercedez with ultimate luxury in their constrained worldview doesn't mean that that's the gospel truth.

Audi's pacessetter line up of luxury sedans are light years ahead of Mercedez. And for years now the BMW's M performance vehicles grossly outclass Mercedez's AMG.

Don't mind these ignorant people. That's how we are in Nigeria. Once everybody believes one thing is the best, the herd mentality sets in.

I have seen 2 M series and 2 AMG on a live track before. While the AMG was struggling with oversteering n understeering and messing up the corners, the M series looked at home; as if it was born to run. For arguments sake, we can assume that the M series has better drivers but I can help but feel that the Mercedes looked out of place like a cute lost puppy.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Jobola1:

I think you guys should reduce this madness for Benz. Making a general conclusion that a Benz is automatically better than any Audi or BMW is very wrong especially when u don't know the model involved.

Another thing is the price. Nobody ever factor the fact that Benz usually almost doubles the price of other brands.
Nobody said all Mercedes are better than all Audis. Of course a 2000 Benz will be worse than a 2010 Audi.

What I say is everything held constant, Benz is a class beyond Audi and BMW. Don't argue for the sake of arguing.

BTW I'm not Nigerian and I have never been to Nigeria all my life. So many people here accuse me of one Nigerian Hype about Benz which I don't even understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Jbcmotive(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2018
celebgistz2:
The Five star Record label boss Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money, is a billionaire, whose business stretches from real estate to the music industry.

E-money took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself in a white native infront of his newly acquired 2019 G-Wagon amongst other luxurious cars in his five star mansion.

see photos;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/e-money-shows-off-his-2019-g-wagon-amongst-other-cars-photos/

The art and science of luxury combined in a photo I talk cars

https://www.youtube.com/c/jbcmotive

CC: celebgistz2, ChiefAzubike
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by 77up(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alejof:
Where is this money coming from?
Real estate ,oil and music grin
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2018
LoJ:

jesus!!! You dropped it cold!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Mulatta(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
kowalsky:

You sure know how to write
Apart from Nigerians, yeah people use it for off road

4WD innovation of audi. nigga you're a dick, quattro is just another excuse for Audi not a make a rear wheel drive vehicle, i'will have you know that daimler Benz had 4WD before audi. Innovation in automobile Benz is the first my youth, the fucking engine or cars was an invention of karl-benz AKA owner of Benz.
My nigga again Benz is a standard to all other car manufacturers.
It's either Benz or nothing
Re: E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Spacewalker(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Ohhh shuttt up pls..wat do u know about cars self..come let me teach a lil something about automobiles cos obviously u don't know nothing about cars apart from entering them ..

BENZ reigns supreme

BENZ is king

BENZ or nothing. I dey der tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / Sophia Momodu Wears Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.