Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76112 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by shizzle11(m): 1:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Strongedition2:
The very first time I would feel so sorry and drop tears for our military men! Watch the boko guys rolling the soldiers over and pumping extra bullets into them..these are father's with wife's at home praying daily for thier husband's.
All we here is 2019 elections,what a country!
why feel sorry for them? But when they were pumping bullets into harmless IPOB supporters you do don't know that IPOB were also people's fathers, brothers etc

I feel no iota of pity for them

More death to Python dancers

And may the same fate befall every bastard that supported python dance
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by shizzle11(m): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2018
rafabenitez:
I love dis,good one Boko haram,none of dem will escape next time,deal with the pythons,kill dem one by one,none shall go scot free.
Na so my brother

Cowards who only flex their muscle on harless and peaceful protesters.. bastards

Biko Haram abeg more bullets to your guns

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by shizzle11(m): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2018
ademola721gmai:
Oh my God! Anyone whi watches the video should be in tears.pls enough of the ethnic card play. This is unacceptable to Nigetians.
Our gallant soldiers are been slaughteted like cows.
May God help us
shut up! Which gallant soldiers? You call those cowards gallant? I guess their gallantry only manifests against peaceful protesters, why couldn't they exhibit their gallantry against a 'rag tag' Biko Haram?

Nonsense!
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by planetx: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Hizzy:

you have to reason very well
If he had refused to give them the money they will only Kill the girls and they would lack funds to continue the attacks by them winning the war would have been easier
the greatest thing that can give human being moral is Money
now after giving them the money, did they stop attacking capital NO so government ended up sponsoring them to their own detriment
I disagree that the girls should have been left to die.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 24, 2018
planetx:
I disagree that the girls should have been left to die.
What happened now are they still killing and Kidnapping
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by planetx: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2018
nwanneni:
I think what can be done is take a very medium group of soldiers all from the southern regions(people that do not give a shit about Allah),train them,equip them to the very least,highly motivate them(quadruple their pay) coupled with insurance,and send to that region and pull out all muslim soldiers away from there.
Coupled with the airforce,they will wipe out these people in months.
Damn!what a horror!!
It's not magic,some people in the army(terrorist sympathisers) are giving info to BH for a reward kf sorts.
RIP gallant soldiers.
You are mad, Southern soldiers should go and clean up the Northern elites mess.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by LastSurvivor11: 2:53am On Nov 24, 2018
T9ksy:

Obviously, little things pleases little minds...........like yours.

Shut up man, he didn't just deal with you but also your ancestors..
Your truly a disgrace walahi, even buhari is wiser than you at least he kept quiet but u decided to display your own stupidity...
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by planetx: 3:00am On Nov 24, 2018
bookishme:
US ke. There is no oil in the north east, no solid minerals they may be interested in. US doesn't fight for nothing. There must be an interest
America will never send white boys to die for an African country problem, even if there is oil in the NE. The public will oppose it.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by TheManOfTheYear: 3:09am On Nov 24, 2018
cucumbae:
Navy and air force are never deploy to fight bokoharam.It is only the army that are posted there.Nigerian army,navy and air force recruitment are being monetize.Whereby,jobless and desperate Nigerian youth are ask to bribe between #150k to #300k before they can be enlisted into the forces.
Oga you're wrong. I have a friend in the Air Force who was posted to fight BH.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Immarocks(f): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2018
Oh my God..... I weep for my country Nigeria

Let's say Boko Haram are a community?? who will then arrest and harass them for slaying over 100 young military officers who signed up to serve this country only to be slaughtered?? ... Because of one general a community that has been a victim of attack for so long were harassed and arrested.
when it come to matters where the people of Nigeria should hear even a semblance of atleast encouraging words,condolence ,explanation what so ever .....the presidency becomes obsolete...no one to address the nation.

who will ask the and answer the question of how a terrorist group got hold of military uniform,vehicle and are even more sophisticated than the supposed military.
this and many more atrocious activities are carried out and going on in this country but the people who are responsible for safe guarding our lives tend to pretend,turn a blind eye and look else where to inconsequential matters.....
the sound of gun shots has become a farmiliar sound in the ear of a child my little nephew knows that he should run away and cry and become scared when he sees a man in a certain attaire
he doesn't understand why he should be woken up in the middle of the dead night to run everywhere in chaos because because some people are coming to attack him.
I walk down the street..and am scared,my eyes and ears are constantly on alert,sensitive and suspicious of anyone one that looks suspicious ...
As though I am a lost child far away from home country
A mental slave ,in a country where I should be free
but how can I be free when even those that are supposed to safeguard me are been killed as if the are the terrorist.
I can no longer run to the man in that proud green or black uniform because I don't know which is real he might just be the enemy and I will end up running into the slaughter house and death I was running away from will end up been added to my name ...
Where is the "FREEDOM" and "NOBLE CAUSE "we speak of in our superior Anthem ??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:13am On Nov 24, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Watch video of the deadly attack HERE.

RIP GALANT SOLDIERS.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:15am On Nov 24, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
Oga you're wrong. I have a friend in the Air Force who was posted to fight BH.

I also have a friend in the mobile police who was posted to fight too... you are right.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by royalfly(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2018
I cried after watching this video. I swear if I could join the military, I would do it.. I truly want to fight these bastards. but then my government has failed, poor military training lack of modern weapons. in a sane clime oy 10 soldiers will take out these bastards. Nigeria is a failed state.. totally failed
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by fabselad(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Here are pictures of the soldiers who survived attack after Boko Haram insurgents overran a Nigerian Army battalion in Borno State on Sunday, killing the unit’s commander and at least 70 soldiers. 

According to reports, large cache of arms, ammunition, and military equipment were carted away by Boko Haram fighters during the attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area, at about 6:00 p.m. 

According to some of the soldiers, who survived the attack, the move to evacuate the corpses was thwarted by the Boko Haram fighters, who held their ground and forced the soldiers to abandon the mission. 

According to  a soldier, who survived the attack, their location was invaded after Boko Haram allegedly issued a threat letter last Friday that it would soon take over four strategic military locations around the Lake Chad region. 

The soldier, who managed to escape the attack alongside other injured troops, said at least 70 soldiers died in the attack.

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

this images are fake.these are cameroonian soldiers who were ambushed on their way to a patrol in the north west region of the country.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

Oga sorry for ur lose...

tell ur military friends organize a coup and wipe out all these Abuja Demons/moles in NA...

until then, they will be used like pawns

that's my own opinion shaaaa, just a bloody civilian
but that video made me shade tears honestly
hmm! There more to it o,burning the bridge you just used !!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Amaechi5(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Mehn this is really serious oo, they just dared the nigerian army by going straight to their headquarter and finish them there. Nawa oo.

Meanwhile download psiphon pro lite handler for free browsing here https://zpykiostech.com/psiphon-pro-lite-handler-apk/
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by niceprof: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
For someone who lived in Maidugiri during the crisis,am better placed to give you a first hand information.
Lucid1:

How? is this just for likes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.