Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC (21443 Views)

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? / 2019 Polls: Don’t Return Thieves To Power, APC Warns(The Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by imam07: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rindo69:
and it is not abuse of power to use the police to intimidate the electorate?

it isn't abuse of power to use a police chopper to ferry money to kwara state?

APC ....
nah u off load d money?
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by emekaRaj(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
WHY ARE YOU WEEPING LIKE A BABY SARAKI. ITS OBVIOUS YOU'VE NEVER WON ANY ELECTION IN KWARA STATE. KARMA NA BITCH

They are not even complaining that it was rigged, they said ppl stayed at home because the security were too plenty. Lol
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by imam07: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tadeus:

You just don’t understand yourself. And police is under which arm of gvt? Constitutionally, senate have right to investigate any issue affecting its citizen. Let’s put apc/pdp aside and face reality.
Get oooout. Over 50 soldeir killed by boko haram dis week alone dey no see dat one investigate abi. None sense
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by danot1030: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saraki senate don't even know the limit of its power.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:
@ the bolded:

That is why only about 40, 000 out of the over 168, 000 registered voters, participated in the election.”

Nigerians pls how did we get here. So not even half of registered vote were casted and yet INEC were happy declaring result pls where are the remaining registered votes? no wonder I was curious about the outcome of the by or sell-election i knew something must wrong somewhere.

God what is our sin as a nation to deserve apc as ruling party they lie, they thief, they loot, they bribe, they are lazy, they kill, they are imbecilles, they are handicap, they are fake and useless God what is our sins? Lord we don't deserve these pls have mercy.

Yesterday same way EFCC went to sealed someone else property and called it fayose property. Same way we are seen shorter, fatter and younger Buhari all in this same satanic useless party in power.

Now apc called it abuse of power and the question is *is it true 168,000 registered and only 40,000 voted? If yes is the answer the election should be investigated and nullify. ASAP.

What a great consolation to a wailing soul.

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by docadams: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:
@ the bolded:

That is why only about 40, 000 out of the over 168, 000 registered voters, participated in the election.”

Nigerians pls how did we get here. So not even half of registered vote were casted and yet INEC were happy declaring result pls where are the remaining registered votes? no wonder I was curious about the outcome of the by or sell-election i knew something must wrong somewhere.

Where do you think you are? A banana republic? 40,000 of 168,000 voters turned up to vote. Do you compel people to vote? Don't you know voting is an individual right? Some of you just litter the cyberspace with a lot of crap.

God what is our sin as a nation to deserve apc as ruling party they lie, they thief, they loot, they bribe, they are lazy, they kill, they are imbecilles, they are handicap, they are fake and useless God what is our sins? Lord we don't deserve these pls have mercy.

Yesterday same way EFCC went to sealed someone else property and called it fayose property. Same way we are seen shorter, fatter and younger Buhari all in this same satanic useless party in power.

Now apc called it abuse of power and the question is *is it true 168,000 registered and only 40,000 voted? If yes is the answer the election should be investigated and nullify. ASAP.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by imam07: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:
@ the bolded:

Oga just dey quiet on issue u dont hv info about. When has it become a crime wen people did not come out to vote. I know many who only register 4 card and not living in d town. Dey did not go there to vote just because it was house of rep election. And again, some registered voters are no more. Also many people still have their card hanging wit d inec because inec did not issue it to them in time and most of dis people are not located in d town.. Senate is only lying. Kwara state is not only place an election took place. Why kwara. Saraki just dey add to his problemd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by oluwasegun007(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Pdp lost, that means democracy is under attack...

If they had won...you all know what they'll say..

The people have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by lagosrd: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
kehinde1588:
This sound ridiculous sincerely. The legislative arm of govt is a body saddled with the responsibility of making laws, supervising the activities of the executive arm of govt and approving budget. I have never seen any where in the world where legislative arm of govt perform the function of the electoral tribunal. This clearly depicts that Saraki as the senate president lacks direction and its also obvious that he wants to use the senate to play politics. What a shameful act.

In as much you would have made sense. It would have been better if you're were sincere to yourself and stop self deceit. The elections conducted under this buhari administration is nothing short of fraud and grand electoral malpractice. If this trend continues, you will soon realise that monopoly of that is not APCs fundamental rights. Everyone is entitled to it. Once you have decide to use your grammar to deceive and control people's emotions you have failed to do that we people like us.
This government is clearly a fraud and all who supports this will be tagged terror supporters, ballot snatchers and political bullies.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Rindo69: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
imam07:
nah u off load d money?
APC supporters are brainless;
You are an APC supporter
Therefore you are .......

Figure that out but I know it will still be a challenge cos you are .....
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Rindo69: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tehila07:

Cry me a river

You are an APC supporter

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by imam07: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rindo69:

You are an APC supporter

Bloody mofo am not crazy abou political party. I vote according to d type of d person behind d party. In my state i want apc. In osun and ekiti i wanted pdp. So go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by kehinde1588(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
lagosrd:

In as much you would have made sense. It would have been better if you're were sincere to yourself and stop self deceit. The elections conducted under this buhari administration is nothing short of fraud and grand electoral malpractice. If this trend continues, you will soon realise that monopoly of that is not APCs fundamental rights. Everyone is entitled to it. Once you have decide to use your grammar to deceive and control people's emotions you have failed to do that we people like us.
This government is clearly a fraud and all who supports this will be tagged terror supporters, ballot snatchers and political bullies.
You better learn how to accept defeat and stop shouting intimidation up and down. We have tested PDP govt and they failed Nigerians. Its really funny how PDP supporters are shouting rigging rigging without an evidence to prove that assertion.

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by chinedumoooo: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
What is actually the problem with saraki and it co in the upper house.the law court should be the one to do that,l.
The last time I checked we have three forms of government and their designated functions,in this case the judicially should took the case not the law makers.this is misplaced priorities from the senators.

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by abuannur: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
tammie24:
I wonder why the Senate has been quiet about all this irregularities

They need to do something about it
irregularities in did, so by election only happened in Kwara state what about the other States. This impunity is enough Saraki must go
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by garfield1: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:
@ the bolded:

Guy,your politically dumb and empty if not you will know that most elections in Nigeria record less than 50% turnout and bye polls even fair worse.that you like saraki and hate pdp doesn't mean you should utter rubbish.why are the not investigating the h bye elections in Toro constituency which has over 200,000 voters and only 40,000 voted.what about the osun polls which was more controversial?
Even a mad man knows it's because it concerns saraki directly that's why the Senate are carrying out this ridiculous act.tell your oga saraki to accept this loss and the coming ones next year in advance.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Ganamustgo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
rusher14:
PDP and the Senate seem not to understand their role in democracy.

What role are you talking about?

Election matters is number (22) on exclusive legislative list of Nigeria's 1999 constitution.

They (Senators) are empowered to look into any matter arising from the conduct of an election.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Pizzle1234(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
APC cry cry
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by lagosrd: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
kehinde1588:

You better learn how to accept defeat and stop shouting intimidation up and down. We have tested PDP govt and they failed Nigerians. Its really funny how PDP supporters are shouting rigging rigging without an evidence to prove that assertion.

I don't accept defeat especially when success is fraudulently acquired. You will be alive to witness it.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by tsannee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
annnikky:
Ghen! Ghen!! The truth is about to come out undecided

Apc is synonymous to violence undecided
are you living in kwara state?
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by kehinde1588(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
lagosrd:

I don't accept defeat especially when success is fraudulently acquired. You will be alive to witness it.
yes me and you will be alive to witness more success for APC.

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by OgundeleT(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
imam07:
Saraki and Rafiu ibrahim only want to implicate themselves. Let them go ahead nd investigate. Saraki shld tell us where he got such money pdp used to buy vote. It is pdp that used money to buy vote.
D truth d outside world do not know is dat half of pdp votes in last election were bought. Because i heard some pdp agents saying "so people just collected our money nd did not vote pdp. Pdp spent money pass apc if not pdp wld not hv gotten those votes.
On d side of apc,i cant say if d party did not give dem enough money or d party agents refused to give d voters money and kept it 4 their personal use. Senate shld forget it. The election was free and fair.
The idiots did not talk about those 5 apc members dat died in an accident after d election on last sunday. This sad incident canceled d apc celebration. Lai muhammed flied in purposely because of dis sad incident. U can see how d senate is not concern about d live of d masses. Yeye pipu.
You really know how e be. Most of the votes they got was through vote buying. Me and my elder brother in PDP told me how they paid 100 people 2500 each and they got 66 votes against APC 107

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by OgundeleT(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
garfield1:

Guy,your politically dumb and empty if not you will know that most elections in Nigeria record less than 50% turnout and bye polls even fair worse.that you like saraki and hate pdp doesn't mean you should utter rubbish.why are the not investigating the h bye elections in Toro constituency which has over 200,000 voters and only 40,000 voted.what about the osun polls which was more controversial?
Even a mad man knows it's because it concerns saraki directly that's why the Senate are carrying out this ridiculous act.tell your oga saraki to accept this loss and the coming ones next year in advance.
the fact is that eligible voters aren't more than 100k in the region. Most saraki boys registered more than 10times.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Ola06: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Its becoming obvious that Apc leadership and their online miscreants lacks comprehension.

Senate is to investigate police involvement not Inec conduct which is part of their oversight functions.

The rhetoric of them forming election tribunal is nothing but mischievousness, deliberate distortion of facts and propaganda to deceive and change the narratives.

Am sure the committee members are not all from kwara, not all pdp and obviously not constituted because of kwara by-election.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Yemi7up: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
rusher14:
PDP and the Senate seem not to understand their role in democracy.
Confused party and unserious senators.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by Peterosky(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
NessaBoo:
Saraki couldn't believe the humiliation he got on that Saturday. Lol

grin
.Sweet heart,you are indeed blessed with some natural endowment.
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by imam07: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
OgundeleT:

You really know how e be. Most of the votes they got was through vote buying. Me and my elder brother in PDP told me how they paid 100 people 2500 each and they got 66 votes against APC 107
some pipu outside kwara thinks all these are cooked stories but it is d truth. Many of these party agents dat were given money 2 buy vote later regretted not keeping d money for their personal use. Highest apc gave out was #500. Those apc party agents are thieves as i heard. They hid d money given to dem to share.

1 Like

Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by OgundeleT(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
imam07:
some pipu outside kwara thinks all these are cooked stories but it is d truth. Many of these party agents dat were given money 2 buy vote later regretted not keeping d money for their personal use. Highest apc gave out was #500. Those apc party agents are thieves as i heard. They hid d money given to dem to share.
You fully know much about the election and kwara politics of today
Re: Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC by benflin(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2018
gaddafe:

Go and read your books properly. The legislative arm can perform any function as far as the people cried to them on the issue. I know many of do not know this but the legislative arm of govt is the strongest arm in a Democratic setting.
OK but not in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.