Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,190 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man (20876 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by danieljoel759: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Comedian Ali Baba gives a very good advice to ladies who makes long list on what they want in a man, he wrote that
"Before you make a long list on what you want in a MAN, make a list of what you offer as a WOMAN. The list should be the same"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/ali-baba-advises-ladies-who-makes-long.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
True talk.

But dem no go hear.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Waletomisin(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Very accurate

6 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Sunofgod(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Checkmate....

7 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by DaddyMorenike: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chief advisor of the federation.
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Ojaplacedotcom: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
nice one sir. cheapest flights and hotels https://ojaplace.com

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by nzeobi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
how can you be a Nicodemus and write a list that you want a Goliath.

14 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by FASASI1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
The funniest thing is that most of them don't have anything to offer apart from sex and most of those girls ehn even panned beater no fit fix their back attitude

12 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
So true, the way some ladies make their list on what they want in a man is always funny to me as if they can mould one grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
He is saying the truth sha.... cheesycheesy if you have nothing much to offer then expect less from the man...

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Macgreat(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
tongue
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by planetx13: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yes o baba .... tell them...... what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
True

Most are empty head slayqueens searching for rich men

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by jabor4Naija(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Well said sir.
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by sexdoll: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
you dey mind dem?

anyway sha, so many of dem believe say all wetin man want na pussy so therefore no need to make any long list at all for wetin she fit offer.

seriously speaking, the female sense of entitlement is a very terrible problem for all concerned.

12 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by itiswellandwell: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmmm. Nice one. Shame no go allow dem make their own list.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Shiggo64: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
As if the world revolve around their p*$$¥ undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Beno3: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bobmichael:
Please I'm in need..I've not been able to meet ends meet...I've been unable to eat since morning and its unbearable...I did some jobs and I haven't been paid, I'm not jobless but I get to do some menial jobs but they have refused to pay me...I've exhausted almost all means to borrow...God bless....6553685405 OLUWASEGUN.....fidelity

Guy, why not go to your APC brothers you voted in to power.
Be patient, election is close.
if you like, make same mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by zacksamericana(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
nzeobi:
how can you be a Nicodemus and write a list that you want a Goliath.
u de read bible?
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Gosj01(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
You dey mind them?

we all know them.

Crazy and perfect laptop deals in signature.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Confirm Talk

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
For where? Thats none of their business, their own is just to apply eye lashes, bitchy fingers and screed their faces with about two galoons of screeding paint, then waite for a nigga to show up if he did not meet up with their expectation,they tag him 'broke'.very funy set of people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
True talk.

But dem no go hear.
he's also referring to you, that means you won't hear.
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by crunchyg: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just watch how girls will avoid this thread like plague

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by stuffs4me(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Just watch how girls will avoid this thread like plague

Most of them can't handle the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by UncleJudax(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Beno3:

Guy, why not go to your APC brothers you voted in to power.
Be patient, election is close.
if you like, make same mistake.
I don't think your assessment is fair. Not every yoruba voted APC last time.
Re: Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man by Ayobami7(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Delivered Of A Baby Boy / “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday / Winner Of Davido's Abuja Timeless Concert Gets ₦5M Cash Price From Skyewise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.