Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Is God Really What The Holy Books Painted Him To Be? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is God Really What The Holy Books Painted Him To Be? (276 Views)

The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World / Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Really What The Holy Books Painted Him To Be? by Brock1: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
*What is the essence of our living and how many are living up to d essence of living?

*What wrong have we, the small creatures done to God almighty to deserve the curses God has laid on man.

*We were in state of non existent before God call his hosts to let's make man in our own image and after our likeness.

*The actual verse in d Bible dat bothers me is the part dat states ' woe unto the earth, because the devil, the accuser of man has been sent down to the earth' . We are not as strong as the almighty God and his hosts to deserve devil been sent down to us. Why not be with d devil in heaven and deal with yourselves rather than pushing him down to less powerful being.

*Illustration, let say I have children, and I have a dog, Just because the dog has now gone mad and it's dangerous to me, I decided to send it into my children's room to stay with them. Don't I want good for my children?

*Some will say that Jesus has come to overcome the world... Even after that Jesus still said there will be tribulation in the world and only those that look to him will be saved. What did he overcome in the world,if d tribulation is still to persist? Even those in Christ still suffer and some without Christ don't even know any suffering.

*Who knows d creator's standard, the 40 men that allegedly wrote d Bible and claimed it was inspiration from God, could they have written just of their own accord on how to shape d society? And to add to it, in d dark ages, manuscripts and other information materials about the past were not easy to access by common men, only those that hold the affairs of the nation were incharge and it was not easy with them because other kingdoms used to wage war against those with vital manuscript of old. People of influence of influence of old were so obsessed with hiding vital information, so it wont get to d public.

*The time that was recorded that Bible writing started, was so far from d time of creation, could the writers have all information between the time of creation and Bible writings ?

*The people that translated bible into English, were they accurate in their translations?

*When someone escapes accident, we all shout thank God for your life, do we mean this world is better to continue staying than to switch to where we came from?

What is your view about this our world?

1 Like

Re: Is God Really What The Holy Books Painted Him To Be? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2018
You are in the Muslim section and we do not believe the Bible as the word of Allaah!

We believe in the original Books given to Moses, Abraham, David, Jesus,..., until the final book of Al-Qur'an.

All of the books are lost and only the Qur'an exists in the original form today.

We worship Allaah only! We pray & sacrifice to Him only. Infact our living and death is for Allaah only!

Everything you wrote there is false in Islam!

We are created to worship Allaah only.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really What The Holy Books Painted Him To Be? by tintingz(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Op, your article is Christian related, you should post this to religion section.

Rashduct4luv:
You are in the Muslim section and we do not believe the Bible as the word of Allaah!

We believe in the original Books given to Moses, Abraham, David, Jesus,..., until the final book of Al-Qur'an.

All of the books are lost and only the Qur'an exists in the original form today.

We worship Allaah only! We pray & sacrifice to Him only. Infact our living and death is for Allaah only!

Everything you wrote there is false in Islam!

We are created to worship Allaah only.
Claiming your book exist in it original(which Ofcos doesn't have any independent prove), does not make it(Quran) true.

And the Jewish scriptures is not lost, muslims should stop promoting these lies.

(1) (Reply)

Come And Invest In Your Hereafter / Explain Yourself / Willing To Join Islam? It Is Very Simple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.