Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,637 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers (648 Views)

N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari / Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections / Official: PDP Won 2 Of 3 Senatorial District In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by chily11: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
We are pained and bewildered with the incessant but avoidable killings of our gallant soldiers by insurgents in the northeast and we demand explanations from President Buhari.

See official press release below...

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1066042052171972608?s=19

Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by LibertyRep: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
The deafening silence of the presidency on the recent attack by Boko Haram has left much to be desired.

Granted that the government maybe embarrassed by the ruthless attack of a group it claimed to have decimated, courtesy still demands that the slain soldiers be properly recognized.

Someday those who have turned the insurgency into a money spinning business shall be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by IamJames: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bubu don't care. 2019 election is his primary concern now.
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by gurunlocker: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
We don't expect the presidency to say anything. How will they say something when Boko Haram has been defeated technically but can still kill over 50 soldiers? shocked

That's a set back for their campaign. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by ojun50(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari should resign

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by Sagamaje(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by onez: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Security zero, Economy zero, Corruption zero. Why did we elect Mr Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by BankeSmalls(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Failed country
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by selectedhero(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by selectedhero(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
It is saddening to imagine our nation at Such depths.

And yes I would like to call on all persons of goodwill to support #freesegunonibiyo
Nasir Elrufai must understand that he does not hold the prerogative to decide that the speech of other people having views contrary to his are inspired by hate.
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by chinjo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
The politicians and top ranking military officers are feasting on the blood of innocent soldiers. All the Boko Haram commanders captured by the military during Jonathan regime have been released by Buhari. If one may ask, what is the role of Nigerian AIRFORCE in the fight against Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by nameo: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
PDP should nit play politics with this. Nobody should play politics with this.

Although they are right to demand a response frlm the Presidency. The silence of the Presidency is not only shameless but a quilt symptom of everything wrond with Nigeria. But am not surprised.

By the way, this is the 1st time am getting myself together after seeing that horrid video of a ragtag militia humiliating our army and killing soldiers like sport and then filming it. There was a particular scene where they shoot a soldier who was strugfling with death after been shoot just to make sure he was dead.

My God comfort the military and military families anywhere they are in Nigeria.

#sosad
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by Timatayo1: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
All what he cares about is 2019 Election shi Ke na
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by ucheo: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Presidency must respond to these..even in SE here para dey hold on us cos of Boko Haram..Let them calm Nigerians down than silence
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by elchariotlp: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's horrible!!!

If they can do this to the military, I wonder what will be left of Maiduguri when they struck.

Nigeria Military Heirachy needs serious and urgent overhauling
Re: Official: PDP Tasks Buhari On Killing Of 70 Soldiers by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Any southerner and middlebelter that is posted here should just sacrifice himself and mutinied any useless aboki top officer posting you to go and die for what they created....It is that simple!!

I have always posited on this forum that the demon they have commissioned for us as president will keep sucking the blood of innocent citizens of this country till he is sent packing to hades where he came from.....A look through the eyeballs of this new Buhari will tell you that this is definitely not an human like me and you!!

Where is the 1 billion dollars withdrawn for security??..I guess that has been diverted by Maman Daura to join part of the money stolen from NNPC for the building of private refinery in Katsina by the overnight billionaire Mr Ibrahim?? shocked shocked shocked

The video of the killings released by bokoharam is an eyesore and epitomizes all that is wrong with this satanic government of apshit!!....Since 2015 it has been blood, hunger, poverty, anguish and Nigeria has known no peace!!

By the covenant that establishes the night and with the authority in my mouth i place a curse on the arrowheads of this evil government and those benefiting from this blood fest including their zombie supporters..You shall all die a painful, shameful and inglorious death!!...Dogs and vultures will feast of your mangled and dismembered bodies while your cursed souls burn in hell!!

Say no to princes of hell from APC...The God that i serve will surely destroy this satanic government!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki In US For Launch Of Trump's Africa Foreign Policy Strategy / Why Can't The White Man Come And Make Nigeria Fine Like South Africa / South Africa Bans An Ad That Revealed That A Black Man Discovered Europe(pics)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.