Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) (2872 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by luci4: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is just for fun!
Just want to know your thoughts!

Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by willyo(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2018
luci4:
This is just for fun!

Just want to know your thoughts!

U should had stated ur choice firstly.

Abi u noh be lady? grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by chiommy123(f): 3:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Nobody is 100% honest unless you met an angel
Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 24, 2018
chiommy123:
Nobody is 100% honest unless you met an angel
Instead of you to give a meaningful input, you're sitting on the fence because your mind is judging you. Let me break the question down for you. Will you date someone for money? Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by bdchange(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Make your choice first then you can ask others... Is that too much to do?
Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Instead of you to give a meaningful input, you're sitting on the fence because your mind is judging you. Let me break the question down for you. Will you date someone for money? Shikena!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You don finish her.
Their Brain is always stereotyped

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2018
willyo:

U should had stated ur choice firstly.

Abi u noh be lady? grin

Honestly, If I was a girl I'd go for B .......Lolz
Re: Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
lordskid:

Honestly, If I was a girl I'd go for B .......Lolz
u be bad boy oo... U just want make all these girls dey confess abi...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Get This Now Before Netflix will Get It / I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated / Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.