Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Works: Candid Critism Please! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Works: Candid Critism Please! (1109 Views)

Place Order For Your Custom,logos and company brand designs.See My Works Inside! / My 2 Weeks Photoshop Journey So Far. Please Check And Critisize My Works. / My Works Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Works: Candid Critism Please! by JIOKE2010: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
hi, i new on this block and i posted some of my psd design for your candid and positive critism. i mostly use psd, corel draw and ulead cool 3d to do my works. i stumble on some really nice photoshop tuts some fews years ago and since then there has been no going back for me.

more of my work will be displayed very soon. i am also a freelancer. ]

thanks

Re: My Works: Candid Critism Please! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
I love your choice of colours. Your presentation is nice, and above all you have a creative mind. Just keep practicing.

Cheers!
Re: My Works: Candid Critism Please! by osasp(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
good stuff man
like the poster above said, keep practising
i like the last picture the most
the setup is very natural and overal, its comes off as the most professional looking
Re: My Works: Candid Critism Please! by JIOKE2010: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2010
thanks guys, it has been a moral booster to me and i really appreciate you comments and as i earlier promised, more of my design will be on display. to the guys @ nairaland you guys are gr8.
Re: My Works: Candid Critism Please! by Aseye(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2010
u sure ve what it takes and dts the creative minds equipped with the right tools, so the question is: what are u going to do with them?

(1) (Reply)

Ict And Media / Have You Heard Of OYU Brand? / Win Great Prizes In Photography Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.