Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan (571 Views)

2023: APC Governors Gang Up Against Jonathan / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by Agritech(m): 5:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Before the 2015 elections, Barack Obama, former US president, released a video admonishing the Nigerian government to create a conducive atmosphere for the peaceful conduct of the poll.

Goodluck Jonathan, the then incumbent president, has said the tone of Obama in the video affected his re-election bid.

Jonathan, who lost the presidential election to President Muhammadu Buhari, made the allegation in his new book, ‘My Transition Hours’.

The book, which was launched in Abuja on Tuesday, has drawn criticism from some of the persons mentioned in it.

Watch the Obama video below.

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-the-obama-campaign-video-against-jonathan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zxk9mxURChw
Re: FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by Agritech(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by PRYCE(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Shame on Obama!

Thank God his preferred candidate lost too in 2016.

Very glad seeing how Trump continues to throw the idiot's legacies to the dogs.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by Bizmagnet: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Abeg, leave Obama alone.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2018
PRYCE:
Shame on Obama!

Thank God his preferred candidate lost too in 2016.

Very glad seeing how Trump continues to throw the idiot's legacies to the dogs.

Did you even try to watch the video? After watching it, i now see jonathan as a joke. Obama didn't make any stance.. He was as neutral as possible in that video. Unless there's another video which i haven't seen.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by PRYCE(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
HenryDion:

Did you even try to watch the video? After watching it, i now see jonathan as a joke. Obama didn't make any stance.. He was as neutral as possible in that video. Unless there's another video which i haven't seen.
Guy forget video. What about the part where he sent his secretary of state to come interfere in a sovereign nation's affairs? The man protested the postponement of the election as if he was a stakeholder in this country.

What about the part where the secretary went to see the sultan, met core northern governors completely shutting out the south and Christians whom are known GEJ's supporters?

Guy Obama wanted a regime change in Nigeria and he got it. But, Karma was always gonna fvck the man in the ass too. #Trump
Re: FLASHBACK: The Obama ‘campaign’ Video Against Jonathan by crestedaguiyi: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2018
The election is over almost4 years ago.

What has the winner achieved,how has the voters benefitted .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, DSS, IGP, NSA Meet In Aso Rock / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of George H. Bush. / Governor Rochas Engineer Son 'Amen' Empowers Children In WASA IDP With Scholarsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.