Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,403 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Please Help With This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help With This Dream (267 Views)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Dream by Ralaji: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
This dreams occurred consecutively within 5 days.
Saw myself eating yam and pepper this occurred twice the first time I fasted to cancel any evil food in my system I just had the second one last night was actually eating with a guy that seems successful as he just graduated with a first class and he even gave me some of his clothes which I was thinking I could give to some brothers around me.
Saw one of my brothers being pursued and naked in the dream and j was trying to rescue Jim
Saw him in another dream getting down from a sienna for me and some people and he was walking towards baby boy honda car like he wants to go and enter it.
Saw him again fighting with one man and it was serious, they were stoning each other I was actually making peace between them until they move close to each other and he headbutts that man and he fell.

Thanks in anticipation of your interpersonal.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Versus Judgement / Islam A Threat To World PEACE / ‘I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough’ Evangelist Cries Out As He Goes To Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.