Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,509 members, 7,944,494 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Here Are Some Of My New Logo Designs.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Here Are Some Of My New Logo Designs.. (893 Views)

How To Create Professional Logo Designs On Smartphone And Make Money With It / Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo / New Logo For My Comic Crimson Whisper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Of My New Logo Designs.. by Haymaykar(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2018
After been insulted by some people I decided to create some kind of new logos...if I still need to improve pls tell me my mistakes..cause I need to learn more

Re: Here Are Some Of My New Logo Designs.. by Offpoint: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Op don't take comments you received here as insults please, they're just constructive criticisms.
It wouldn't look well if your works aren't up to standard and everyone told you they are. you won't improve that way.

You're making progress, be persistent you'll be just fine.
First thing you need to do is to understand what logo is all about, it's more than just putting objects and texts together on whatever softwares you're good at.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Course Lagos | J-world Academy / Partners Needed For Comic Cartoon Design / US Used Projector For Sale At A Giveaway Prices For Wholesales And Retail!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.