Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,721 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Ode L'oke, Ro'nu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Ode L'oke, Ro'nu (214 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Omugo Stubbornly Following The Ode L'oke. / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Ode L'oke Of Frauduria / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Ode L'oke, Ro'nu by TheIkoro(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2018
There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as it were an error proceeding from the ruler: FOLLY IS SET IN MANY HIGH PLACES, and the rich sit in a low place. I have seen slaves on horses, and princes walking on foot like slaves.
- The Bible.

Almost a century after Hubert Ogunde released his controversial play, "Yoruba Ronu," the Yorubas have proven even more conclusively that they're capable of neither wisdom nor thought. In 1964, when that play was released, the bitterness of the truth it unveiled generated so much controversy that it earned Chief Ogunde the wrath of the then Premier of the Western Region (Chief S. L. Akintola). The Ogunde Theater was banned in the Western Region of Nigeria for two years as a consequence, and this ban was revoked only by the new military government of Lt. Col. F. A Fajuyi (on the fourth of February, 1966).

That was in 1964. Now, over half a century later, the Yoruba tribe (be they of the high, be they of the low) have proven in all its entirety that they are thoroughly incapable of either thought or wisdom. And not only the Yoruba tribe, but also the whole nation of Nigeria, and - of a truth - the majority of the members of this generation. Rather than wisdom or thought, all they're capable of is the insolent uttering of words like unto,

"Who can see us?
Who can search out our crimes?
We have thought out a cunningly conceived
plot."

However, this Word is not for the benefit of the low of this accursed generation; of whom it has been written,

"These are only the poor,
THEY HAVE NO SENSE;
they do not know the way of The LORD,
the law of their God."

This Word is definitely not for the benefit of this low - this "poor" - whom Jesus The Christ had this to say of, to his disciples:

"To you it has been given to know the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, BUT TO THEM IT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN."

This Word is written, on the contrary, for the "high" of this generation - the rich, the great, the powerful; who all have been described as THE FOLLY SET IN MANY HIGH PLACES. Unto them, I say:

Ode L'Oke. Ro'Nu.

O thou fools set in many high places, do try to think.

For, because of thee, the rich sit in a low place, and princes walk on foot like slaves - whilst the slaves, on the other hand, are perched high on horses like princes.

It is fools like unto thee and thy "E No Need Am" folly that will say unto the blind and the naive,

"All work and no play makes Jack a success. You no need am. Just sit down there. CHOOSE ONE. Just work hard. Just praaaay....."

That the naive and the blind may then hearken unto the folly of thy words, and indeed "choose one" out of the teeming number of women (even in the weakness of his emasculation) not knowing that he will one day have this to say, should he be gifted with enough discernment; even as Abraham would have said unto Pharaoh and Abim'elech, had he enough discernment.....

"If thou had not ploughed with my heifer,
thou would not have found out my riddle."

A ploughing that indeed often results in so many bastards that fifty per cent of Nigerian first born children are sprung from the loins of men other than the mothers' husbands. In fact, according to a certain forensic geneticist (Dr Abiodun Salami) thirty per cent of fathers are unknowingly fathering and investing in children that are not biologically theirs. All because of the selfish cunning with which the folly set in many high places would say unto the blind and the naive,

"Choose one. Don't worry. You have no problem." And, behind the back of the emasculated, it is then said, "You no need am. I'll even sleep with her for thee. I'll even impregnate her for thee. You have no problem. I'll do it all for thee."

It is fools like unto thee, O thou folly set in many high places, that will say unto a man crying out for vengeance unto his God with the following words,

"Those who seek my life lay their snares,
those who seek my hurt speak of ruin,
and meditate treachery all the day long;"

fools like unto thee will then say unto the righteous being thus besieged on all sides by the adversary,

"Just praaaay."

As though that was all that The LORD had Joseph do when the life of the baby Jesus was being threatened by Herod.

And unto those like unto Ikoro Iyineleda, thou has nothing to say or do but to have it written of him,

"And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, 'He is beside himself.' "

Fools like unto thee and thine, all set in thy many high places, will say no more than "He is beside himself;" even when the wicked run their mouths to brag insolently, not only to thy hearing, not only to thy face - on the streets of accursed towns like unto Ikadan - but also as the faceless cowards that they are, on radio and television stations; of how.....

"they divide my garments among them,
and for my raiment they cast lots."

Because of fools like unto thee, scavengers like unto Ayomide Adeojo and Isioma Nwadiani of the University of Ibadan School of Business will run their mouths to brag insolently of how they destroy of my labour on the world wide web - even to thy hearing, even to thy face - and all thou has to say is,

"Dotun, thou art beside thyself. See a doctor."

Because of thy utter folly, vultures like unto even primary school children living in the compound wherein I stay in Ibadan (children of a certain woman who calls herself Mrs Ewarawon - and I initially thought she might as well have called herself Mrs Ewarowon, even after she claimed to be actually Mrs Ewarewon; but now I believe she should indeed go by the name of Mrs Ewapawon, considering the afflictions her children run their mouths to brag insolently of using to scourge me) these children will run their mouths to brag proudly of how they sneak or break into my apartment to do such as damage a laptop worth almost two hundred thousand naira (with writings worth over a trillion naira to me in it) and of how they destroy of my labour on the world wide web - even to thy hearing, even to thy face - and all thou has to say is,

"Dotun, thou art beside thyself. Take thy drugs."

I have cried out unto thee, O thou folly set in many high places (for almost two decades, if not more) of how all manner of vultures and scavengers and hyenas sneak or break into my apartment each time my back is turned - not only to monitor the nudity of my property, but to also cripple the fruits of my labour, and to plunder me of my privacy. And what is all that thou has had to say?

"Dotun, there's no way with which thou canst substantiate thy allegations."

As a consequence of thy folly, O thou Fool set in many high places, that which is holy has been given to dogs, and those which are pearls have been thrown before swine; and now both dogs and swine have trampled them under foot and turned to attack Adedotun The Ikoro - to that extent where Ikoro Iyineleda is said to be not the guinea pig he sees himself as in their hands, but rather is said to be a human sacrifice; to that extent where they not only brag insolently of how they will all "become Gods," and of how they are now "Lord," but they now also even claim that they can (and would have) overthrown GOD; to that extent where not only are orgasms "thrown" at women through "the power of Jesus," but the nudity of Adedotun The Ikoro is bared with such utter cruelty that even the dreams with which GOD strives to console him in his sleep are rendered public property. All because thou would rather have it be written,

"A voice was heard in Ramah,
wailing and loud lamentation,
Rachel weeping for her children;
she refuses to be consoled,
because they were no more;"

than have it be said,

"And you, O Ibadan, in the land of
Nigeria,
are by no means least among the rulers of
Nigeria;
for from you shall come a ruler
who will govern my people, Masculinism."

And now that, today (this day being the twenty-third of November, 2018) a certain shameless hyena known as Yinka Quadri can run his mouth to brag insolently - not only to thy hearing, not only to thy face - but to the entire world, via the medium of Fresh 105.9 F.M.; of how he it was that wrote not only a certain book of mine that I am neither yet to complete writing nor have even published, but also other works of mine that includes The Pleasure Principle (a book that I have not only completed, but also published) what do fools like thee have to say?

Now that it has been made obvious that shameless vultures like unto Yinka Quadri are now striving to benefit (and not only financially) from that which has been despoiled of my privacy, what do fools like like unto thee have to say? Or is it not obvious to thee, O thou folly set in many high places, that the brainless hyena known as Yinka Quadri is so eager to plunder of the nudity of not only my person but also my property (nudity that has been public property for at least two decades now, if not more) that he cannot even see beyond his nose to realise that one of the works which he is so eager to claim has already been actually published and copyrighted in my own name? Canst thou not see enough even now, O thou Fool, that this is even yet proof once more that the nudity of my body and my mind and my actions and my possessions is being plundered by vultures and hyenas like unto Yinka Quadri, in the accursed nation of Frauduria?

Ode L'Oke. Ro'Nu.

If a man has been displaced socio-economically (such that he now sits in a low place, and walks on foot like slave; and up to the extent where the slaves perched on horses now say of him in disdain, '"He is the poorest man in the land;" that he may then have to say,

"But now they make sport of me,
men who are younger than I,
whose fathers I would have disdained
to set with the dogs of my flock"wink

it is simply because, even as Solomon would like to have us all know, of folly like unto thee that is most unfortunately set in so many high places.

Ode L'Oke. Ro'Nu.

We all know, like has been made evident by the events of the last two decades of the life of Ikoro Iyineleda, that "Ibadan ti o ja'le, oju l'o ro." But art thou now striving to say also that "Giripa ti o gbo'gun, oju l'o rah?" Art thou now striving to give the impression that a school of thought that is meant to open one's eyes to the facts of life will even then (despite then) still leave one socio-economically displaced - even after over a decade of membership?

I have fulfilled all righteousness; at least, in this accursed nation of Nigeria.

Ode L'Oke. Ro'Nu.

It has been written,

"Rescue those who are being taken away to
death;
hold back those who are stumbling to the
slaughter."

But if thou continues to walk on by like the priest and the Levite, if thou continues to say,

"Behold, we did not know this,"

does not He Who weighs the heart perceive
it?
Does not He Who keeps watch over thy soul
know it,
and will He not requite Man according to
his work?

Saith I once unto myself, O thou Ode L'Oke;

"These are only the poor,
THEY HAVE NO SENSE;
for they do not know the way of The LORD,
the law of their God.
I will go to the great,
and will speak to them;
for they know the way of The LORD,
the law of their God."

But thou all alike hast broken the yoke,
thou hast burst the bonds.

Therefore a lion from the forest shall slay
thee,
a wolf from the desert shall destroy
thee.
A leopard is watching against thy cities,
every one who goes out of them shall be
torn in pieces;
because thy transgressions are many,
thy apostasies are great.

Ikoro Iyineleda (November, 2018).

(1) (Reply)

You Are Perfect In Christ / An Edifice Called Microsoft / I’m Dangerously Wealthy – Bishop Oyedepo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.