Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,381 members, 7,910,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Free Mini Importation Training Kit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Mini Importation Training Kit (403 Views)

100% Free Mini Importation Training — Free but Highly value packed / Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / Free Mini Importation Training (abuja Based Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mini Importation Training Kit by bigheart7: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Today is my Birthday, and I realized its more blessed to give than to receive.
So to celebrate my birthday specially, I am giving out my comprehensive mini importation kit to you, completely free of charge. This took me nights of research and training, but its all yours for free.
I pray it brings you success and add more money to you. I am specially thanking God for adding a year to my life today despite all the difficulties, disappointments & challenges in the country and for making me an overcomer & stronger than ever before.

Download your Free Guide Now
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by timitayo77: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
bigheart7:
So to celebrate my birthday specially, I am giving out my comprehensive mini importation kit to you, completely free of charge. This took me nights of research and training, but its all yours for free.
I pray it brings you success and add more money to your income.
I am Basil Akporhonor and I am specially thanking God for adding a year to my life today despite all the difficulties, disappointments & challenges in the country and for making me an overcomer & stronger than ever before.

Amen. And thanks. Happy birthday too and many more years of happiness in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by Seconsol92(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
bigheart7:
I am Basil Akporhonor and I am specially thanking God for adding a year to my life today despite all the difficulties, disappointments & challenges in the country and for making me an overcomer & stronger than ever before.

Download your Free Guide Now,
Have been looking for something like this. Happy birthday sir..many more years to you...kindly drop your contact or email that I can reach you with
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by ballerina18(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
bigheart7:

thanks dear
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by Darkseid(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for this, and happy birthday to you smiley smiley
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by bigheart7: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Seconsol92 post=73270144]
Have been looking for something like this. Happy birthday sir..many more years to you...kindly drop your contact or email that I can reach you with[/quote
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by olalol(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
bigheart7:

YOUR NEW YEAR WILL BRING MORE JOY, BLESSINGS,PROMOTION,AND DIVINE HEALTH TO YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
THANKS FOR THE GIFTS
Re: Free Mini Importation Training Kit by kdfinest(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy birthday and more years ahead...
Pls, am i the only one finding it difficult to download the files? Pls anyone that has downloaded the files should kindly send to my mail pls...
Princeaizik@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Powder / Loan Of N360k / Aiteo, Seplat Among 5 Top Indigenous Oil And Gas Companies: Today's Echo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.