Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC (1042 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC.

APC Chairmen also Blessed with Motor Bikes from Hon. Udofia.

The All Progressives Congress, APC on Friday at Ward 8, Ikono LGA of Akwa Ibom state absorbed over 1000 defectors from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The defectors were formally received by the APC chairman, Akwa Ibom Chapter, Hon. Ini Okopido alongside the new speaker Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen at a Grand Reception/Endorsement Rally which was held at Methodist Central School, Ikot Odu Ndiya in Ikono LGA of Akwa Ibom state.

Hon. Okopido during the reception affirmed the party’s readiness to grant equal right and fair treatment to the new members. He went further urging them to remain committed and active in canvassing support for the party so as to ensure its victorious emergence in the forthcoming February 2019 general elections.

The PDP defectors however, expressed high degree of dissatisfaction over Gov. Udom Emmanuel led administration as according to them, there was no single road in the area that can ever be credited to his administration. They in furtherance pledged total support to APC, their new party.

Also at the event, Rt. Hon. Ntuen presented over 10 motorcycles to all the ward chairmen in the area courtesy of Rt. Hon. Victor Udofia, the Honourable member representing Ikono State constituency.

The speaker, during the presentation, urged the beneficiaries to make effective use of the
motorcycles towards the betterment and growth of the party. Subsequent to this, was the raining of praises on Rt. Hon. Udofia by the participants as they recounted his numerous empowerment programmes executed for them . They also extended their gratitude to the newly elected speaker, Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen for the appointment of their son, Mr. Ubong Otung as his
Protocol Assistant and assured the party 99% vote as reward.

The event also featured the commissioning of the new Ward 8 APC office, the endorsement of Sen. Godswill Akpabio, president Muhammed Buhari, GCFR for a second term in office and Obong Nsima Ekere for Governor come 2019.

Recall that , Ward 8 in Ikono remains the Ward with the highest number of voters with over 12,000 votes. It is also the Ward where the current PDP flag -bearer for Ikono/Ini federal constituency hails from. But the recent wind of defection has left no one in doubt that the Ward has become purely APC’s.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
My Akwa ibom is officially APC. Udom and PDP can try again next time. PDP has lost Akwa ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
PDP is busy spreading lies on social media while APC is busy doing the real work

2 Likes

Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't think I understand what is going on in Akwa Ibom anymore.
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by sunnymix: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Someone should pls explain what is happening in akwa ibom,cos me no understand ooo...
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by adesaeed2020: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
I think AKWA IBOM going TO APC kiss

1 Like

Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
teteh,no give yourself heart attack because of pdp matter, go and get employed
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by lordparcel: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hmmmm.......2019 issa goal for Baba

2 Likes

Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by chiangwar: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ikono LGA of Akwa Ibom do not sale your right to APC oooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Do not device APC has nothing to offer Godswill Akpabio, is carried away .

Tetehjewels:
More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC.

APC Chairmen also Blessed with Motor Bikes from Hon. Udofia.

The All Progressives Congress, APC on Friday at Ward 8, Ikono LGA of Akwa Ibom state absorbed over 1000 defectors from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The defectors were formally received by the APC chairman, Akwa Ibom Chapter, Hon. Ini Okopido alongside the new speaker Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen at a Grand Reception/Endorsement Rally which was held at Methodist Central School, Ikot Odu Ndiya in Ikono LGA of Akwa Ibom state.

Hon. Okopido during the reception affirmed the party’s readiness to grant equal right and fair treatment to the new members. He went further urging them to remain committed and active in canvassing support for the party so as to ensure its victorious emergence in the forthcoming February 2019 general elections.

The PDP defectors however, expressed high degree of dissatisfaction over Gov. Udom Emmanuel led administration as according to them, there was no single road in the area that can ever be credited to his administration. They in furtherance pledged total support to APC, their new party.

Also at the event, Rt. Hon. Ntuen presented over 10 motorcycles to all the ward chairmen in the area courtesy of Rt. Hon. Victor Udofia, the Honourable member representing Ikono State constituency.

The speaker, during the presentation, urged the beneficiaries to make effective use of the
motorcycles towards the betterment and growth of the party. Subsequent to this, was the raining of praises on Rt. Hon. Udofia by the participants as they recounted his numerous empowerment programmes executed for them . They also extended their gratitude to the newly elected speaker, Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen for the appointment of their son, Mr. Ubong Otung as his
Protocol Assistant and assured the party 99% vote as reward.

The event also featured the commissioning of the new Ward 8 APC office, the endorsement of Sen. Godswill Akpabio, president Muhammed Buhari, GCFR for a second term in office and Obong Nsima Ekere for Governor come 2019.

Recall that , Ward 8 in Ikono remains the Ward with the highest number of voters with over 12,000 votes. It is also the Ward where the current PDP flag -bearer for Ikono/Ini federal constituency hails from. But the recent wind of defection has left no one in doubt that the Ward has become purely APC’s.

Mynd44
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
otuekong1:
teteh,no give yourself heart attack because of pdp matter, go and get employed

I have a job already thank you for your concern. My joy now is that PDP has lost AKS. Good riddance to them and Udom
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by buhariguy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Awol1:
I don't think I understand what is going on in Akwa Ibom anymore.
sunnymix:
Someone should pls explain what is happening in akwa ibom,cos me no understand ooo...
akwa ibom always go for the ruling party.
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by sunnymix: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
buhariguy:
akwa ibom always go for the ruling party.
which one federal or state.
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by buhariguy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
sunnymix:
which one federal or state.
is state a ruling and winning party?
State is opposition party to federal,
Akwa ibom always go for ruling party of Nigeria.
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by sunnymix: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
buhariguy:
is state a ruling and winning party? State is opposition party to federal, Akwa ibom always go for ruling party of Nigeria.
ok
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by seunmsg(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
sunnymix:

APC has taken over as the most popular party in the state. Nothing unusual if you ask me.
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by candygist: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiangwar:
Ikono LGA of Akwa Ibom do not sale your right to APC oooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Do not device APC has nothing to offer Godswill Akpabio, is carried away .

I thought you people said akpabio as no influence ?
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Ralaji: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Akpabio is a game changer.
Re: More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tetehjewels:

I have a job already thank you for your concern. My joy now is that PDP has lost AKS. Good riddance to them and Udom
30K BMC WORK YOU HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 3RD JULY 18, grow up stop mortgaging ur future for peanut

(1) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu's Defection: Crisis Hits Okorocha's Camp / Cost Of Crude under PDP Vs Cost Of Crude under APC / Angry Nigerians Blast El-rufia For Attacking Akitu/obi On Thecandidate(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.