Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,331 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA (37168 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Becomes UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Stargurl20(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats sis.... May Almighty Allah bless u with a great job.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Stargurl20(f): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats sis. May Almighty Allah bless u with a great job Ameen.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by kennyjam: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by tech18: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wow that's an outstanding performance...
Congratularions sister!

I hope my darling zinnyzee will also make such a brilliant result
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Childofthelord(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After fucking all her lecturers

They gave her another man's sweat

undecided
there should be more to life than this unkuuu undecided
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Wizdeen(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
oooh,congrats to her,she did a commendable act.but we cant deny the fact that in the end she might end up working for a dropout or a third class holder.school is overrated.i love education but school is crap
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Rajosh(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Neyoor:

I think she is related to a friend that finished from FUTA - Temitope. They have thesame surname and also hail from thesame Osogbo town. cool

It runs in their blood smiley

Meanwhile, Congratulations to the girl.

In saner climes, she is entitled to a good job for attaining such meritorious feat but here in my father-land angry angry

in saner climes, she's not entitled to shi.t unless she can prove that she can transfer her theoretical knowledge to practical use. However, the difference between saner climes and here is that they have more opportunities to prove themselves over there.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Gerrard59(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Joedoyle:
Ehya! Bill Gates, Nikola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many more influential men and scientist were not top of their class or their institution because they studied to know and not to cram to pass. In fact, Bill Gates is a dropout but now he uses the 1st class graduates to make his money. Maybe you don't know this, that the C'graded and B'graded men take abt 80percent of the world wealths and not the A'graded students.

Which school did Bill dropped off? Will you compare it to any school in Nigeria? Also remember that Bill had the highest SAT (JAMB like) score during his time (1590/1600). It's rare for a dullar.d to gain admission into Harvard.

Saying congratulations would not finish your data. undecided

@Topic: Congratulations to the lass. She should register for the GRE and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by omoranmilowo: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations. Success ever.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Jum19: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats dear... Welcome to favour market
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Joedoyle(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

Which school did Bill dropped off? Will you compare it to any school in Nigeria? Also remember that Bill had the highest SAT (JAMB like) score during his time (1590/1600). It's rare for a dullar.d to gain admission into Harvard.

Saying congratulations would not finish your data. undecided

@Topic: Congratulations to the lass. She should register for the GRE and do the needful.
. You're right but you forget what I talked about. Graduating with a 1st class is a cleave of being under someone when your not actually under.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Apple22: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
You make your parents proud.... God bless you
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Bendent19: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations.

I will do it like this girl. So help me God.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Fitbillionaire: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
slikbae come and see your mates here. be busy spreading your smelling toto upandan in opebi embarassed
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
I hail u girl.. U r the best in what u do cool
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Allah has rewarded this devout muslima with good grades.

But it is not good enough unless it is perfect.
I just feel bad that despite her brilliance, the remaining 0.09 points eluded her.
Wetin u graduate with sef
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Wealthplanner: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

Source: https://www.amiloaded.com/2018/11/exclusive-23-year-old-osogbo-indigene.html?m=1

This is the kind of ladies we need in Nigeria not these nonsense Slay sh*ts.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Neozy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

Source: https://www.amiloaded.com/2018/11/exclusive-23-year-old-osogbo-indigene.html?m=1
Who told you microbiology is the hardest course in UNIOSUN? What of Geology? What of Civil engineering? Everybody be boss for hin lane abeg.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by maisauki: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dats great, we attended d same sec sch...she reps ISLAMIC COLLEGE OSOGBO well

1 Like

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by abdul994: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
nice one
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by phemyj(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
nurez305:
And my girlfriend struggle to graduate with third class

Kudos to you babe
AND SHE MIGHT BECOME GREATER THAN THE 1ST CLASS
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by dcrown13: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Neyoor:

I think she is related to a friend that finished from FUTA - Temitope. They have thesame surname and also hail from thesame Osogbo town. cool

It runs in their blood smiley

Meanwhile, Congratulations to the girl.

In saner climes, she is entitled to a good job for attaining such meritorious feat but here in my father-land angry angry

my surname is ADEGBITE and I'm from Osogbo too.
but I'm not the best graduating student in imsu.
I wonder what happened to my own blood
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by aremzo39(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
amahthelma:
second hand to be precise
08181499952.. whatsapp.... its available
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by ololade5597: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Come down here and say u can do it in oau geology....... u go see D Dey give testimony
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by OTaoheed(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2018
I no sure say your cgpa fit flash mtn to mtn
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by khairate(f): 5:24am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
Good

check my siggy
scam !!! Beware
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by goshen26: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2018
nurez305:
lol somebody know me here grin cheesy

Yes, I know u wella...

WATCH UR BACK!
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by nurez305(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
goshen26:

Yes, I know u wella...

WATCH UR BACK!
hahaha, I know Goshen as well .... Good to see you on Nairaland
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by goshen26: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2018
nurez305:
hahaha, I know Goshen as well .... Good to see you on Nairaland

Washere baba
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by AtchenyAutos(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
amahthelma:
OK how do I contact u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities / Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.