Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB (1284 Views)

Tinubu’s New Year Speech: ‘Display Of Despicable Deceit ‘ – LP / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / From Apc’s Promise Of Change To Buhari’s Change Of Promise, By Majeed Dahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by Elaibedouglas: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by beeblack: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Suffering and smiling

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by Jombom: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
OP are we suppose to be listening to this bastard that truncated June 12 ? Well maybe you Igbos will listen to him sha but I know this I another fake news from the stake of Igbos
Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by Atiku4presido: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Even IBB self tire for Mr clueless

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by jerryunit48: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
He has said it all... so it up to Nigerians to decide

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jombom:
OP are we suppose to be listening to this bastard that truncated June 12 ? Well maybe you Igbos will listen to him sha but I know this I another fake news from the stake of Igbos

June 12 is not the topic for today's debate, every right thinking Nigerian should join in condemning and chasing out this propaganda and clueless government who have practically failed in all their promises to Nigerians...the death toll keep raising, hunger is everywhere in d land and d hope for a better tomorrow wt APC in government seems like the biblical camel passing through the eye of d needle story...
We are simply tired of APC. They are way beyond redemption...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jombom:

Truncating inconclusive June 12 elections, which results are still not known even if there was a PERCEIVED winner, is not worse than truncating 2nd Republic and suspending the constitution. Your lord snd saviour Buhari holds the record of Truncating a republic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by NaijaRoyelty: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari is everything wrong with Nigeria

Nepotism , illiteracy, religious bigot , A looter and a failure .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by yarimo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thank God even in Niger state where IBB came from nobody takes him serious in any important issues.
Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by stonemasonn: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Soon they’ll blame IBB for The current Boko haram’s Attacks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by NaijaRoyelty: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God even in Niger state where IBB came from nobody takes him serious in any important issues.

IBB is one of the men Buhari will never look in the face and talk

Dem no born buhari well

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
The real Problem with Nigeria is neither Buhari nor the change agenda but some selected senior citizens who believe they are above the law.IBB had better Shut Up before Sango Thunder fire him and his PDP

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar / Latest : Nnamdi Kanu Speech In Switzerland About Biafra Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.