Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,114 members, 7,890,707 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) (903 Views)

Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
But will you give such a friend the money provided you have it?
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Someone said he would warn him never to try such again or else, he would block him on his social media platforms. Do you concur?
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Someone said he must be high on codeine for asking for such after ignoring him online for months.
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Someone said God wants us to give unconditionally. Hmmn. I think that person is on point.
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by ahnie: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Lolz.

How about some partially blind jobless deadbeat that has been trying to get my attention for months now.

@Topic....na to blockam sure pazz...cux I ve zero tolerance for pipo Lai this. grin
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2018
But he/she may report you to your other friends.
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's only when they need help that they will chat you up.
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Tife Chocolate is hilarious.
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
But such friends may be reporting you to people if u dn't help them.
Re: After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) by Moneyfem: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Poor but proud friends.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Mother Of Three On How She Gave Her Children Best Sex Education / Video:maid Washing TV With Water In Saudi Arabia,after Been Told To Clean The TV / VAGINNE Feminine Intimate Gel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.