Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer (954 Views)

My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / How Good Is Nissan Sentra 2008 2.0 / Help With Brain Box Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by FAFS15: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello
Please I need a programmer that can program and troubleshoot nissan. It's urgent.

Thanks I advance
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
What's the issue precisely?
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by FAFS15: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2018
The old brain box was converted so I bought it's own brain box with the complete wires. They lay the wires but looking for a good programmer to program it.

Though the technician said he had called one but he isn't forth coming.
Pls if u know any kindly help
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by FAFS15: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Help needed
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
FAFS15:
Help needed
You're not giving intelligible information. What do you mean by the brain box was converted? What's the year of the Sentra? Where are you located? If it's just key programming, that shouldn't be difficult; tell your guy to get you another programmer.
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by FAFS15: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nissan Sentra 2001 model, I changed the brain box and the wires the old one their before wasn't it's now it was worked and it started giving issues like high fuel consumption and all the plugs soaking fuel.

They've ran the wires want remain is synchronization of the brain box with the engine sys

You call drop ur contact so that I can call for further clarification
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Check my signature.
Re: Nissan Sentra Brain Box Programer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
FAFS15:
Nissan Sentra 2001 model, I changed the brain box and the wires the old one their before wasn't it's now it was worked and it started giving issues like high fuel consumption and all the plugs soaking fuel.

They've ran the wires want remain is synchronization of the brain box with the engine sys

You call drop ur contact so that I can call for further clarification
If any synchronization is to be done it should be by the technician who performed the surgery. He simply needs to perfect what he started. There's no role for a 'programmer.'

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Your Baby’s Car Safety / Nissan Patfinder 2006 Model For Sell / Should I Buy A New Or Used Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.