Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,272 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

"I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI (717 Views)

I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Gucciblog: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rapper MI Abaga has shocked fans and friends after revealing on TV that he is still a virgin.

In an interview with FlytimeTV, the talented rapper who is in his 30s was asked the age he lost his virginity and he answered that the question was a hard one, he went ahead to reveal quite shockingly that he is still a virgin.

He also advices young ones to keep themselves as he has kept himself. Watch the exclusive video below;

https://zenithnaija.com/i-am-still-a-virgin-and-im-waiting-on-the-lord-for-the-right-woman-mi/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Gucciblog: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by neolboy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
You go wait so tey until the Lord blow the trumpet

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Zuorom: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hmmmm fargin?
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Peterdredd(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Ehiscotch(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yeah. We got the joke.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by izzou(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin

He looks cool headed and focused to me

It's absolutely possible
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by IamD18: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
We are patiently waiting for Linda Ikeji And Toke Makinwa to prove him wrong.
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by MJBOLT: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin

neolboy:
You go wait so tey until the Lord blow the trumpet
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Fazemood(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
cool
TBH I believe Him
You are a virgin, 2face too is grin
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by youngsahito(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
what about aunty waje?
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Evablizin(f): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy

Chai,See my fellow virgin.

Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Odiegwu..

Keep waiting bro, God's time is the best grin
Re: "I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI by highpriestess: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is this a joke or what?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Sad Experience At Global Music Festival In South Africa (Photo) / Busta Rhymes And Friend Seen Rapping Davido's Song, Celebrities React / Cardi B Sticks Out Tongue As She Poses Topless In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.