Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Scammers On Nairaland***alert! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scammers On Nairaland***alert! (1393 Views)

This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland / Conversation Between Me And OLX Scammers / Scammers Use Bulk SMS To Customize Bank Alerts - Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by initialize(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
I thank everyone that have been doing business with me, those that i have sold to and those that have sold to me. Recently,

I was scammed of 57 thousand naira by someone on nairaland who uses the ID "gloaded" and his phone number is 08094765903.

he called me that he needed laptops and i sent to him the Asus and the compaq mini that i had advertised in one of my

earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471435.32.html
on wednesday, 21st of July, 2010 and since then i haven't heard from him, he said he resides in warri and i sent the

package thruough the courier he recommended, which is Agofure parcel services on Jibowu, Lagos state. i just want everyone

here to be careful of whosoever they are dealing with cos not everyone can be trusted as i have learnt here. I will be

taking a break from sales from now as i havent been able to cope with the financial loss as there is no money to secure

items for sale right now and also my 2nd semester exams will soon start which i have to concentrate on for the time being.

I really want everyone here, including my co-enterpreneurs to be careful and not to try to trust anyone even if it happens

to be the person you take as your right hand as i personally placed GLOADED in the categories that i have placed some of

the good people i have met on this site which includes: INFO, HAYPROF, POWERBLAZE, DUALCORE, ENGRHAMID, SEMID, STANCOZY,

DRAGNET, HONSULE, NUMAJ(MY BOY)lol, CEEJAYS, TOLUXA, J2N, MEDO, etc and this is what he has done to my trust, it's really

hurts me cos i started selling from nothing(just my n95 and 10k) and when i'm starting to make some profit and hoping that

one day i'll be able to come here and share my success story with everyone here of the possibilities of making something

from nothing legitimately, Thank SEUN for creating www.nairaland.com and www.nairalist.com cos i'm one of the main

beneficiaries from his handwork but someone wants to reap where he didn't sow and take away the profit of hard labour i have engaged myself in. If you'll like to know more information of what

really happened or you know what to do to prevent this, i'll be checking from time to time for your comments and

suggestions. Thanks everyone for your concern.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by aieromon(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2010
I'm very sorry to hear this.
What can't kill you will only make you stronger!!!
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
Take heart bro , its a pity such a thing happened to someone like u. Just put ur self together and forge ahead . One thing still gladdens my in ur post. 'that they r still a good number of guys out there that one could do business with'.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by initialize(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
@aiero

Thanks, sorry i didn't list your name, not in my usual mind but it's all good

@rooney

thanks for your concern, i really appreciate it
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by engrhamid(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
initialize:

I thank everyone that have been doing business with me, those that i have sold to and those that have sold to me. Recently,

I was scammed of 57 thousand naira by someone on nairaland who uses the ID "gloaded" and his phone number is 08094765903.

he called me that he needed laptops and i sent to him the Asus and the compaq mini that i had advertised in one of my

earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471435.32.html
on wednesday, 21st of July, 2010 and since then i haven't heard from him, he said he resides in warri and i sent the

package thruough the courier he recommended, which is Agofure parcel services on Jibowu, Lagos state. i just want everyone

here to be careful of whosoever they are dealing with cos not everyone can be trusted as i have learnt here. I will be

taking a break from sales from now as i havent been able to cope with the financial loss as there is no money to secure

items for sale right now and also my 2nd semester exams will soon start which i have to concentrate on for the time being.

I really want everyone here, including my co-enterpreneurs to be careful and not to try to trust anyone even if it happens

to be the person you take as your right hand as i personally placed GLOADED in the categories that i have placed some of

the good people i have met on this site which includes: INFO, HAYPROF, POWERBLAZE, DUALCORE, ENGRHAMID, SEMID, STANCOZY,

DRAGNET, HONSULE, NUMAJ(MY BOY)lol, CEEJAYS, TOLUXA, J2N, MEDO, etc and this is what he has done to my trust, it's really

hurts me cos i started selling from nothing(just my n95 and 10k) and when i'm starting to make some profit and hoping that

one day i'll be able to come here and share my success story with everyone here of the possibilities of making something

from nothing legitimately, Thank SEUN for creating www.nairaland.com and www.nairalist.com cos i'm one of the main

beneficiaries from his handwork but someone wants to reap where he didn't sow and take away the profit of hard labour i have engaged myself in. If you'll like to know more information of what

really happened or you know what to do to prevent this, i'll be checking from time to time for your comments and

suggestions. Thanks everyone for your concern.

hey man. thanks for mentioning my name as people you trust.
first of all, i wish we had met and discuss because i know we would one way or the other talk about this.
have many times tried to do biz with him but Almighty Allah will just terminate the business one way or the other.
it really hurt me but there is nothing i can do about this.
all i have to say is that you caused it all, why must you send a laptop to someone u have not seen? if he cant send the money first by trusting u, then he should forget about the laptop.
Insha Allah, you will make more than you have lost and he by nicknamed gloaded will never reap the fruits of his labour if he actually did this to you.
SAVE!
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by puskin: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2010
I don't like dis news one bit. . . . dis isn't fair. . . . but liife it isn't fair afterall.

@initialise. . .take heart. . . it is well!!!!!!
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by femmy2010(m): 4:12am On Jul 28, 2010
All he did was take away all the pain in your world.
Now you are turbo charged for greatness.
Amen
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by abrahym(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2010
scammer plenty die, just be smart ,dont mess with a thang
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2010
hmmn, eeyah. sori. it will be well.

but how do u do biz online without seeing the cash first!!! the dude is probably thinkin he is faraway and safe and all that. and u dont even know what he looks like sef!!!

too bad!! and morow when the mumu dey roast, he will be looking for sympathy, when he was sowing the seeds of sorrow, he did'nt look for sympathy then o.

it is well. dont worry, it happens to the best of entrepreneurs, the koko is to bounce back despite all odds.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by engrhamid(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2010
4llerbuntu:

hmmn, eeyah. sori. it will be well.

but how do u do biz online without seeing the cash first!!! the dude is probably thinkin he is faraway and safe and all that. and u dont even know what he looks like sef!!!

too bad!! and morow when the mumu dey roast, he will be looking for sympathy, when he was sowing the seeds of sorrow, he did'nt look for sympathy then o.

it is well. dont worry, it happens to the best of entrepreneurs, the koko is to bounce back despite all odds.
EXACTLY!
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by initialize(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
thanks for all your replies.

@4llerbuntu

I know i was wrong to have sent the package without cash in my hands but i didn't just start trading today and there are people who do pay the money despite recieving the package first. I also want you to know that this GLOADED guy has been on NL for more than 2years and he's one of the people that are on my YM! list and we chat frequently, he even calls me weekly and spend minimum of 5 minutes on phone, someone that i will say has been my e-pal for over a year, why should i have reason to doubt him. take me and ENGRHAMID as example, if i tell him to send something to me, that i will pay once i verify that he sent it, will he not send it to me? it's just a case of a judas among the 12 disciples. I regret my action for trying to trust someone, even Tuface said in his song that "although it has hard to trust you still have to trust someone". Life is a teacher, just let keep learning our lessons and move on with it.

Thanks once again.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by texazzpete(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Initialize
Don't just stand there doing nothing. Swing into action!

What's his real name? You got pics? Photos? Facebook details?
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by initialize(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
It's not like i'm standing doing nothing, it's just that there is limitations to what i can do. If he is here and i can reach him easily, I

would have grab him and sort it out with him but he is in Warri and I'm here in Lagos, I don't even know the way to Warri as i have not really

travelled to many places. Also my school exams is forth coming and i don't want this to cos a distraction cos it is already weighing me down.

He gave me a name that i wrote on the package that was sent to him but i don't have his pictures, I have 3 phone numbers that he has contacted

me with.

Sincerely speaking, i don't know what to do cos i have limitations.

Thanks texazz
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2010
This thread is on the homepage.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-486580.0.html

@ initialize
Take heart bro. . .$h!t happens! Forget the gbege and read for your exams.

Wishing you success!
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by yinraph(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2010
hmm na wao
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by oluiyke: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
Oh boy you sure say you be LASGIDI BOY? anyways take heart all i want you to do now is face your exams and forget about buss. 4now.
Life goes on and on.

did he give you any form of data? eg address, name, place or something you can use to trace him. If you have his fullname try FACEBOOK,
Scammers plenty and mugun yapa, sori sha.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2010
@initialize sorry o!!!! honestly people no dey help matters,na so i dey receive emails concerning the tv receiver, dem go say make i send am to dem b4 payment, even when i wanted to sell my 6220c ,one foolish guy want make i send am to porthacourt b4 he pays,i tell am say i no be mumu. i go collect my money in full before i send anything to anybody even to person wey i know, na so my mind dey because i be ibo, and i dey always get the belief if i do that kind business the person fit play me,so my guy sorry, no do that kind mistake again ,even to those u know on nairaland, collect ur cash first
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by Dwayne(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
Very sorry such happened. But 'm so baffled dat u wuld dangle such costly goods loosly. Postings on nairaland isn't gud enuf to earn d trust of such amount. But i so luv d first advice "wot can't kill u will make u stronger" VERY SORRY.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by oseiwe(m): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2010
Hey man, u get d guy contact details? I dey warri make I shake am up. send it to oses_oseiwe@yahoo.com and then I go do d follow up.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by Mobinga: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2010
Welcome To the club.
These Bastards took 15k from me.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by initialize(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2010
I have placed the matter on God's hands, I can't afford to trust any man again, even the one that claims to want to help me on the matter as they might also want to reap where they didn't sow. I will let you know some of the GLOADED details so that no one here falls a victim like I did.

Name on the package: ONOS Sammie
His phone numbers are: 08094765903, 08063114280. there's also one 0702 number that is in the old thread someone he duped earlier said he called him with.

I doesn't use the GLOADED username here anymore but i'm sure he is one of the people that posted on my other thread with another ID, make sure you don't fall victim. he has taken my money but I'm still here because this is where i made all the money from and I am not going to run away now.

I LOVE NAIRALAND. Thank you Seun.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by ceejay80s(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
How una take dey do dis kin mistake,many of dem don try me but to no success. The guy now don collect curse but e no know.if i no see cash i no fit send anybody my item.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by ceejay80s(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
The idiot is even amongst us now with another user ID.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by ceejay80s(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
The foöl is still amongst us with another username
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by oseiwe(m): 3:47am On Aug 04, 2010
na just home add I need and I will pay him a visit. That Onos maga big time.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by Dwayne(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
WHO IS WHO?
.is d only problem.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by joeruano1: 2:40am On Aug 09, 2010
bob marley said "u can fool some people smtimes but u cant fool all d people all the time".i'm not fooled.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by Kaybaba5(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
am sorry guy for what happened to you, but there are many people out there on this forum that can be trusted e.g Honsule e.t.c
I really love the guy despite the fact that have not set my eyes on him. he has been a good friend to me. my prayer is that
GOD will return all the money in multiple fold please dont loose hope, it is well bro
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by initialize(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2010
@Kay

More reason i fell for the guy hand
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by Kaybaba5(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
dont worry it is well
Re: Scammers On Nairaland***alert! by dailydolla4u(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
They must be a JUDAS among the 12, so Pls my guy take heart he'll never get away free. The law of nature 'll take it cause. Which is WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP. You just have to trust some1

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo P70 Specs & Price / How To Upgrade From Android 4. 4 To 6. 0 / Glo Repackages Twin Bash Plan, Now Offers Additional 25% Data That Can Be Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.