Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,199 members, 7,963,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Always Remember To Get Back After Missing My Targets – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Always Remember To Get Back After Missing My Targets – Atiku (213 Views)

Remember To Keep Off The Street Today In Biafraland - IPOB / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Remember To Get Back After Missing My Targets – Atiku by Naijaalive(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, says his candidacy is an opportunity to bring about a Nigeria of “our collective dream” and aspiration.

The former Vice President, who spoke at the 13th Founder’s Day Ceremony of the American University of Nigeria, AUN, yesterday, charged Nigerians to believe in the possibilities of their dreams, noting that a new Nigeria is only an arm’s length away.

He said: “With all sense of modesty, we have contributed our own quota to the development of our nation and mankind.

“It is very good to have an ambition. When you have an ambition or dream, work hard to achieve that dream.“”You may miss your target like it happened to me several times but always remember to get back. Don’t think there are obstacles that cannot be surmounted. Remain on track and continue to have dreams and ambitions,” he told the audience.

The lawmaker representing Bayelsa East, Senator Ben Murray Bruce, urged Nigerians to reject the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, by voting for Atiku in order to realize a new Nigeria of their dream.

Bruce, whose remarks were frequently interrupted by thunderous applause from an appreciative audience, urged Nigerians to keep faith in the nation, noting that possibilities abound in the land if the right leadership is enthroned.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/i-always-remember-to-get-back-after-missing-my-targets-atiku.html

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Backs Akeredolu's Investment Drives, Promise Partnership / How Buhari Aide, Gov. Shettima Goofed Over Jonathan Book / BBC Says Nigeria Loses $6bn From Corrupt Oil Deal Linked To Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.