Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Chevron Invitation Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Invitation Please Help (1448 Views)

HR YEGP Interview Invitation --- Please Are They Real??? / Chevron Invitation For I.T Aptitude Test / Chevron Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Invitation Please Help by coonlay: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
urgent please help, chevron invited me for a test wed. however, im in a training school in which my attendance is very essential! furthermore chevron invitation is a dream come true but in the training school im being treated like a king! wat do u suggest
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by Henrobla(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2007
Guy,
Go for ur test. The training skl wld not suddenly stop becos u won't be there for some hrs.
Write the test ,then go to ur training skl and make up an excuse for being late or even for being absent if it gets to that.

Goodluck wit ur test.
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by thought: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
Yeah, i think Henrobla suggestion is very good. u should take it.
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by cutey23: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2007
i also got invited by Chevron, mine is on tuesday and i work for an IT company, that tuesday im supposed to be implementing a new system for a bank, how do i suddenly disappear? :-( at times, companies should endevour to hold tests on weekends so those that work dont lose their jobs attending tests etc,
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by okeyz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2007
cutey23:

i also got invited by Chevron, mine is on tuesday and i work for an IT company, that tuesday im supposed to be implementing a new system for a bank, how do i suddenly disappear? :-( at times, companies should endevour to hold tests on weekends so those that work don't lose their jobs attending tests etc,

hi cutie,please hoe did u get ur invitation,is it by email ,phone text,or regular post mail?
please reply asap.
thanks
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by buteh: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hii pls wat positions exactly are you invited for and pls how did you apply for the job?
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2007
Guy,
Na wa for you oh
I thought you applied for the post yourself or someone did it for you.
Set your priorities right you are in a bank training sch and Chevron is calling you for test would you pls get out of that training sch now
You would be suprised that you would meet the head of your bank training sch in chevron writing the same test.
Compare the 2 salaries and the difference is so wide.
Treating you like a king? Na wa for you oh Bank that would give you a target to get deposit and Chevron that would give you loads of cash as salary If you consider yourself as a king now, Chevron would treat you like a president.
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by ifcolpy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2007
omo bone o! dayokanu u bi korect jare! i cant believe ure actually considering choosin between ur training and chevron do u no how many people wait for this opportunity if u really want this u can do it. there are always excuses. come on!!!!!!!!! this is chevron we re talking about here. their pay cannot even be compared to dat of the organisation u re with.

meanwhile how did u apply hook me up o!
Re: Chevron Invitation Please Help by ooradiwe: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2007
this information will help u.
concerning this chevron exam,
from my analysis, the usual chevron exam was set by a school in london the numerical and verbal,then the spartial was by SHL a flow chart.
but chevron HR discovered that the numerical people passed it so well,maybe it leaked(he smiled) and most people had it, so boys were having 100%.
the verbal is straight forward.
then spartial some one has to teach u before entering the hall.
there is a simple method to go about it with that u will bit time.
this were t angryhe problem is now.
most people that were depend on the mircosoft copy, were disapointed( those the wrote in wari and P H),
because chervon went to collect SHL ( numerical and verbal) from shell oil company. what they used for SITP exam.
o boy go ask those way write that exams na fire.no fear u past them.
so if any body say this is the material dont be suprise u will go in the hall and see a different thing.
most people that wrote the SHL failed.
for the avaliblity of the SH,
EFCC
okay go to the internet and search.
let me remember. question were u will be given 3 graph,were u have to relate them to answer 4 question.
search well u will find.
o boy i no fit talk much again i don try

(1) (Reply)

Celtel! Celtel! Celtel! / Uba Collecting Cv's In 2 Weeks Time / Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.