Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, November 25,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, November 25,2018 (188 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, November 25,2022 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, November 25,2018 by femoint007(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, November 25, 2018) *Mercy Versus Judgement*

1.I worship You, my Father, for Your Mercies that endureth forever, over my life, destiny and family.

2.Father, it is not by my power nor by my might, that I am alive today; but by Your special grace and mercy, You have kept me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, touch my heart and remove every appetite for sin, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, instill Your fear in me and give me the power, never to abuse Your grace over my life, by wilfully walking in sin and disobedience, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me a heart of flesh, that yields to Your corrections, and release the totality of Your mercy upon my life and family, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the judgement that always bring people down in my lineage; that make people to rise and fall, in my family, be terminated, by Your mercy, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your mercy override every judgement of sin in my life and lineage; and show me mercy, that my children and children's children, will be able to walk in, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release more of Your grace, mercy and anointing, upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and perfect everything concerning his life, family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Practicing Of Dao From The Perspective Of Lifechanyuan's Current Status / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Long Courtship Or Short Courtship In Relationships...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.