Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:09 PM

See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) (6608 Views)

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
courna:

lol....
style style
No mind them.
We don't even know who to help anymore.
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by courna(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mcquine:

No mind them.
We don't even know who to help anymore.

abi ooo
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
NessaBoo:

Huh??

Don't you dare put my ever lovely sonorous simi in the same sentence with blac chyna oo!! angry

Anybody that shouldnt be added there is yemi.
Similar is also ugly as fvck.
Just like black China
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
The guy will still be regretting this particular act Until his body odour disappear
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
The guy will still be regretting this particular act Until his body odour disappear
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
iamnavy1:
Good morning Nairalanders

Please i need your help financially have not eaten for 2 days am now even ashamed to ask my neighbours for money as a shy type am find it difficult.

Please even though is 500 Naira please help a brother cause slowly am seeing death around the corner

God bless you as you help me today

Account no 4930854015
bank: FCMB

Gee if I get ehn, i for do u d least.. Me self dey d same condition, bt e go better sha..
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

And you can't sell your phone
how many times have u sold ur fone wen u went broke. Being humane wont cost ur life
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by otipoju(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
If only Nigerians know what many African-Americans think about Africans, they will just ignore them totally especially the ones like Blac-Chyna who were raised in the ghettoes.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Even mediocre diry things like yemi alade and simi will never hug you not to talk of black chyna. Don't you know your mates and where you belong?

In your books, Black leached China who is a stripper is cleaner than Simi and Yemi Alade who are successful musical artists. Toh!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
HaileSelassie:
how many times have u sold ur fone wen u went broke. Being humane wont cost ur life

If it happens that I can't feed myself, I would rather sell my Android phone, get a smaller techno touch light for 3k and use the remaining balance to buy food stuff.

Coming online to beg for 5h is silly.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jackossky:

If you can't help him, why frustrate him further?
Funny enough, it's people that don't want to give that make 'Assaulting' comment

How am I frustrating him??

Let him sell his android device, get a smaller phone and get food stuff with the balance.. I have done this before. And I would rather do this than come online to beg.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Olodo24: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
mediocrity is highly celebrated in Nigeria. This sick bi+ch is a nobody in the States but see Nigerians worshipping her

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

If it happens that I can't feed myself, I would rather sell my Android phone, get a smaller techno touch light for 3k and use the remaining balance to buy food stuff.

Coming online to beg for 5h is silly.
like you said, you've never gotten to that point.where you had to chose between selling your phone and going hungry so I will pardon your naivety
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Even mediocre diry things like yemi alade and simi will never hug you not to talk of black chyna. Don't you know your mates and where you belong?

How dare you rate Simi and Yemi Alade known for their musical talents and have built empires lower than Blac Chyna known for stripping?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
What is the Blac Chyna story for days?
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
HaileSelassie:
like you said, you've never gotten to that point.where you had to chose between selling your phone and going hungry so I will pardon your naivety

Naivety How can anyone who schooled in Nigeria be naive about this
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Beblessedbaba: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
iamnavy1:
Good morning Nairalanders

Please i need your help financially have not eaten for 2 days am now even ashamed to ask my neighbours for money as a shy type am find it difficult.

Please even though is 500 Naira please help a brother cause slowly am seeing death around the corner

God bless you as you help me today

Account no 4930854015
bank: FCMB
ordinary two days no be your mate do 40 days and 40 nights.. You have 38 days and nights left
.. Pls keep off social media
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) by Mira200(f): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Aouch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Throwback Picture Of Wizkid And Davido / Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.