Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,808 members, 7,912,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria (1771 Views)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
I feel so sad for our military men that are sen't on these suicide mission, especially those from the south...

I pray the Good Lord will continue to strengthen you all

To All our military men.

These Nigerian politicians playing politics with your lives are bastards..

May their souls burn in the hottest part of hell after their wicked lives on earth

I watched it on twitter...

This is the link to the video

https://twitter.com/refnigeria/status/1066059144069881856?s=19

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by oyin44: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fake video
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by bottlewater1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Edoloaded:
I feel so sad for our military men that are sen't on these suicide mission, especially those from the south...

To All our military men.

May their souls burn in the hottest part of hell after their wicked lives on earth
Where is the video na make l watch
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by EdoNation(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
bottlewater1:

Where is the video na make l watch

I would put up the video on my website soon for all to watch
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
oyin44:
Fake video

Are you a Buhari supporter?

1 Like

Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Edoloaded:

To All our military men.

. The service chiefs and officers who did the deployment are heartless. They sent soldiers of northern extraction down south and moved those from the South to the war zone and terrain they're not conversant with. I was at shoprite ikeja last week to buy some stuffs and I saw 3 young soldiers with northern names written on their chest. I was wondering what were they doing in a region where there was no fight. My heart goes out to the family of that colonel whose wife protested amd petituoned tje army over his death and another officer, festus Oluwayi who was shown in that unfortunate video and whose son wemt on social media to ptotest. The sponsors of boko haram would be unmasked someday. Maybe buhari should just step aside because his strategies aren't working. They're just wasting our scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by MufasaRebirth: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
oyin44:
Fake video

8 Likes

Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by Splashme: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's a sad moment my brother
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by mgbadike81: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's just a video of pigs eating pythons.the zoo army just got served what they deserved by karma.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by Trendy247: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by EdoNation(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by DAramis: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very sickening video.
Those army guys where not wearing any body protection but those f**king bas***rd terrorists were.

I repeat, this country is not worth dying for especially when young.

Quit if you have to.
Re: I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz cry cry

Buhari Scammed me

Kai! Voting you out is a priority.

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Dr Bukola Saraki Released His 10 Years Throwback Challenge Pics / INEC Has Started Rigging The Election / Nigeria Mourns As Gallant soldier’s Head Is Chopped Off from helicopter In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.