Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,046 members, 7,919,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:11 AM

MINI IMPORTATION Complete Free Training -join Now If You Are Serious 09069164502 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MINI IMPORTATION Complete Free Training -join Now If You Are Serious 09069164502 (290 Views)

Mini Importation Master Guide / Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret / Lagos Forex Trading Training...Join Us Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MINI IMPORTATION Complete Free Training -join Now If You Are Serious 09069164502 by PriestJoseph: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
I started a thread yesterday on mini importation and I am alarmed at the number of people that are hungry for success. I am so encouraged and I can boldly say that I connected many people yesterday and also started teaching them without collecting a dime. I am a man of honour and I respect myself a lot, very soon the whole nation will hear about us.

I started training yesterday with about 26 people and I am sure they are all excited, more is coming!

Now, after yesterday I discovered that a lot of people need serious teaching and mentoring and also there are some who are unserious and just want to waste your time. I also discovered that some people really want to do mini importation but they do not have some good amount of money to start up. So I have decided to make some decisions in other to help serious people and also get rid of unserious ones.

1. Free Class: This class will be for everyone who wants to learn the basics of mini importation. I will teach them every basics of mini importation and also guide them with a credible and trusted connection in China to get quality goods at affordable prices, then link them with good shipping and clearing company that will ensure their goods are delivered in Nigeria within 7 days.

2. Premium Class (1,500): This will be a paid class. Why it is paid is because I will show them how to create facebook adverts with low cost and also show them how to run adverts on facebook without paying them much and they will not flag your account. I will also create a facebook business advert account and insert a payment method which I will hand over to you as admin and you run adverts and make your sales. Why you are to pay for this class is because the payment method I will use will cost 1,300 and I cannot buy for everyone. The deepest secrets of mini importation, trending products, and marketing strategies will be revealed to these ones.

As long as I breathe, I will help take poverty away from the streets. There are no jobs in Nigeria, get busy, keep your degree somewhere, start hustling, work hard, be sincere and God will bless your business.

To join simply add me on whatsapp 09069164502
Send your name and location as chat with either FREE or PREMIUM

(1) (Reply)

Daily Sure 10 Odd / Start Making N30,000 Weekly Online / How We Spent $322m Recovered From Abacha Family — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.