Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,532 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

Would You Marry A Man/Woman Who Is A Game Addict? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Would You Marry A Man/Woman Who Is A Game Addict? (997 Views)

Write The Name Of A Game Starting With The Letter Of The Previous Game Mentioned / Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours / Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man/Woman Who Is A Game Addict? by LucemFerre: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Before you shout NO! hear me out.

I ain't talking about addiction that would make the person stay 24/7 in front of the TV playing game or put game ahead of their family needs, no. I'm talking about someone who plays only video games at any free time that presents itself or convenient to be created by the person.

Personally, I'm answering "FVCK YEA" to the question. As a matter of fact, if a girl doesn't play or like games, we ain't getting married!

PS: No offence to the people who are already married to say, a telemundo or African Magic addict cheesy
It is what it is. No be everybody like Okro soup

Re: Would You Marry A Man/Woman Who Is A Game Addict? by Nduxx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hell yeah

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man/Woman Who Is A Game Addict? by ichidodo: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Of course yes...My partner being a game buff connotes certain degree of precociousness and high level I.Q in her.....I definitely would be loving me some of her sh**t.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Own Goals From PES 2019 / PC Gamers / My Xbox Don't Play Ntsc Designated Discs: Can My Xbox Play It When I Chipp It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.