Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,588 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Divorcing your spirit husband in Jesus Court. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divorcing your spirit husband in Jesus Court. (190 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorcing your spirit husband in Jesus Court. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
To every deep problem, their is a mysterious solution that is hidden from the crowd. Many people pray pray pray, meet genuine men of God, fast and praise God, but still encounter spirit husband & spirit wife The question is, is it that God doesn't hear?? That same God is the one that has the utmost solution; but sometimes you need to demand for His help on mysterious problems.

Some people doubt spirit husband/wife, but those who suffer from it know I am telling the deepest truth. To be real, I suffered from it before until I roasted & destroyed it by the power of God.

How do you know it's signs

(1) Having sex or caressing in the dream.
(2) Seeing people having sex in the dream.
(3) Sudden sexual urge without sexual thought.
(4) Feeling a "sweet sexual sensation" in your private part like their is a deposit or object in it.

What does the spirit spouse do

(1) Prevents pregnancy & causes low sperm count.
(2) Pollutes an individual sexually.
(3) Prevents marriage, no matter how romantic, Playboy, virgin girl, beautiful, rich, having car & working in shell you are.
(3a) It makes a cute guy dateless & a beautiful lady partnerless.
(3b). It can trigger sudden break up &heart break to those who are dating.
(4) It kills good things such as contracts, business, etc
(5) It makes ladies & guys older than their age .

Way out to having zero spirit spouse.

(1) You must confess your sins & accept Jesus Christ.
(2) Pray like this "By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every covenant with spirit spouse" . 1 hour
(3) Pray like this "By the fire of the Holy ghost, I remove every wedding ring of the spirit spouse". Shake your hands while praying this. 1hour
(4) Pray "In Jesus name, loose myself from wherever I am tied to spirit spouse". 30 minutes.
(5) Pray like this "By the power in the blood of Jesus, I divorce the spirit wife" 1 hour.
(6) Pray like this "Holy ghost fire, destroy all deposits of the spirit wife"

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Need From God? / Heartreach Ministry Needs Your Help(image) / As In A Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.