Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary (28631 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Cathyblinks: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sadiq Below, the WhatsApp group you created for us that bought last year didn't yield result. People where left stranded, a lot of people got pissed...

If you would do a genuine follow up, it will be fine....

Coming up with another eBook again? What happened to real coaching? Its very common in Nigeria to see a lot of infoprenuers who sell trash.

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by ak22(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
babaonpoint:

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here

You mean every five five days? Or just a five days
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by uncjay(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

Collect free capital to trade
Learn how to trade oil and indices

3-6 months later u shud be fine making good dollars

If you can't trade, invest in revenue sharing exchanges and still make your money

Either way win win,, stop teaching people thrash

Bros pls provided I wanted learn how to trade in oil and indices, how do I go about it? Also how much will the capital cost me to begin with? thanks
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cathyblinks:
Sadiq Below, the WhatsApp group you created for us that bought last year didn't yield result. People where left stranded, a lot of people got pissed...

If you would do a genuine follow up, it will be fine....

Coming up with another eBook again? What happened to real coaching? Its very common in Nigeria to see a lot of infoprenuers who sell trash.

bro please kindly read the sales page where you bought the ebook from, whatsapp support or group was not included before or after purchasing the ebook. i created that group for students to interact with each others not to render support. it was only out of my generosity not part of your purchase. the promised support channels are calls and emails which i still render to the best of my ability. the reloaded jagaban update i also sent was also out of my generosity because i have never bought a 2k ebook that i got a much more advanced update free of charge. i render whatsapp support to only a set of my students. those are my 1on1 coaching students. the coaching is 30k for 3hours and whatsapp support is 10k monthly. please do not expect that with a 2k ebook except when i told you that i will offer you such. thanks
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by OlieEvan(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who else Also Thinks that The Third Business is the OP's main Point.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
ak22:

You mean every five five days? Or just a five days

online earnings are not consistent. i sometimes make such amount within 2 or 3days and sometimes within a week. it all depends on how well my ads are performing at a giving time.

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by JewelBukky(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
@op... You should add this too.

Still in the business of selling undiluted designers oil perfumes.

Introducing our 3ml wholesale package for Students/Corpers.

Get 25bottles of 3ml perfume oils with start up capital as low as #15,000.Yes! #15,000.

Invest today and enjoy huge turnover and profit.

Buy @ #600 and sell @ #1000, profit=#400 .
You can also sell @ #1500, profit= #900 (depending on your target customers and marketing strategy). I'll advice my customers to sell @ 1k so as to recover your money quickly and have huge turnover.

25 bottles *#400 = 10k so 10k will be your profit within your initial capital if you're selling @ #1000.

25bottles* #900= #22,500 so 22,500k will be your profit within your initial capital if you're selling @ #1,500.

The business is easy, fascinating, handy, mobile and marketable anywhere anytime!

As a student, don't just go to lecture halls to receive lectures alone nor sit lazy in your hostel, make cool cash also by packing a handful of designers fragrances in your handbag daily.

As a Corper, gain financial freedom by making extra cash also taking advantage of your PPA/CDS.

Festivity is in the air! This is a huge opportunity also!

Kindly note that this package is not limited to students and corpers only. Working class, business men and women can also benefit.

Call/WhatsApp 08038137658

Thank me later���
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by McKayConcept(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Same old story
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Expensive2000(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
What about Bet9ja online biz?
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by lawrence35(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
One way to make money online is having alot of people to market to who want what you want.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Learn about chatbot and how you will use it to grow your business and make money.
Click here to read and interact with a chatbot
https://www.nairaland.com/4860850/interact-chatbot-ask-questions-pictures

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by BiafraIShere(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hmmmmm

they all involve money (capital )which no one has

and OP is trying to sell ebook grin grin grin grin
Op is the notorious "import-export" guy who is always hyping affiliate marketing as a great money spinner but ironically ends up asking people to buy his e-book so they could learn how to become affiliate marketing billionaires grin grin Lol, can you beat that? Dude left the same affiliate marketing that is fetching "billions" to focus on selling ebooks that will teach others the rope! Well, I guess he is actually smart to be pulling this off or his subscribers are chronically dum.b undecided undecided

The moment I saw the headline and the first sentence, I knew it was him alright despite the fact he had to put affiliate marketing last.

Fact is that, HE IS NOT MAKING ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT FROM THE AFFILIATE MARKETING, else he wouldn't be opening lots of monikers with different epistles all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Akanoaaa(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

If you can't trade, invest in revenue sharing exchanges and still make your money

Please tell me more for God's sake brother.
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Khaytunechi: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

Hello please can I mail you?? I'll appreciate a comprehensive tutorial on this and more.. Thank you..
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Op is the notorious "import-export" guy who is always hyping affiliate marketing as a great money spinner but ironically ends up asking people to buy his e-book so they could learn how to become affiliate marketing billionaires grin grin Lol, can you beat that? Dude left the same affiliate marketing that is fetching "billions" to focus on selling ebooks that will teach others the rope! Well, I guess he is actually smart to be pulling this off or his subscribers are chronically dum.b undecided undecided

The moment I saw the headline and the first sentence, I knew it was him alright despite the fact he had to put affiliate marketing last.

Fact is that, HE IS NOT MAKING ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT FROM THE AFFILIATE MARKETING, else he wouldn't be opening lots of monikers with different epistles all the time.

i think my clickbank account can be of a great help to you. please say only what you are sure of and having facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Standoutlink(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hummmm
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by EcoBrick: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
You are invited to join the fastest growing Affiliate Network in Nigeria.

Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Hello please can I mail you?? I'll appreciate a comprehensive tutorial on this and more.. Thank you..

i will create a group

maybe just drop numbers
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
uncjay:

Bros pls provided I wanted learn how to trade in oil and indices, how do I go about it? Also how much will the capital cost me to begin with? thanks

300$ + for trading
or
500$ for the revenus exchange
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bobbybenard:
Bro I followed what you posted last week. I've registered on FBS and got free $50 after verification for couple of days now,but I don't know how to trade with it. Please let me be your mentee. Awaiting your swift response

first u will need a meta trader on your pc

download from FBS

login your trading account

you will also need to watch some recommended youtube vids
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by XploraBen(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

Bro can you please mentor me on this? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by babaonpoint: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:

first u will need a meta trader on your pc

please kindly create a thread if you intend to teach something. hijacking a thread is against the rules
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
babaonpoint:

please kindly create a thread if you intend to teach something. hijacking a thread is against the rules

Jagaban sorry ohh grin grin grin grin
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Ugosample(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gosj01:
How many moniker this guy get sef??

I sell good laptops. More on signature.
LMAO
the guy with many many monikers
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by moseslarry(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bobbybenard:
Bro I followed what you posted last week. I've registered on FBS and got free $50 after verification for couple of days now,but I don't know how to trade with it. Please let me be your mentee. Awaiting your swift response

Hello, can you guide me on how to register and also to trade. I will appreciate your response sir. Thanks
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Gosj01(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ugosample:

LMAO
the guy with many many monikers

The thing don over taya meself
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Crossbow(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Babaonpoint pls how can I make money from having a Facebook page..
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by Khaytunechi: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:

i will create a group

maybe just drop numbers
Alright,, thank you.. I'll keep tabs on your comment and drop my number when you request same..
Or should I do so now??
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by KelB(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
maybachmusic:
Nonsense list

Go to FBS

Am finding difficult to trade on fbs
Help please
Re: See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary by KelB(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
babaonpoint:

i think my clickbank account can be of a great help to you. please say only what you are sure of and having facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
How do I feel those bank details while am using Nigeria bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Custom Boss Lifts Ban On Rice Import / Customs Impounds Dangote Truck With N47 Million Contraband Poultry (Photos) / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.