Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (42715 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by bewla(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
r
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by JasonScoolari: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is better to be an orphan than to have such an endtime mother who will sacrifice family for the hunt of oyibo preek.

God forbid.
Lol, I saw what you did bro. Good looking out to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by dangoteinlaw: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The "Italy based" mother and "Abuja to Lagos" daughter take style worwor sha.
assuming she use cream and was Looking fair u won't call her that. But later y'all will be shouting "love yourself" .... Smh
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by justifyme(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dannybammz:
grin
Acrimony
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Marcofranz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
For those saying trash about them, you obviously don't know how difficult it is for some persons to get legal document in a foreign country and you don't expect her to deport herself cos that's the only option she might be the bread winner and for her to come down to Nigeria now shows that's what she has always wanted but document obviously prevented her.

2 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Adonis28(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:

I finally give up on Nigerians ... Bad mouth everywhere
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Olatara(f): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
That statement is acrimonious.
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Charlesmore(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
una mouth no go kill una
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by basseyubong(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
You no well
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by JasonScoolari: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Olatara:
That statement is acrimonious.
grin

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by wisdomkid: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Person go worwor, come still do ugly make up.

Girls sha!

Fish brain everywhere

Where your family members go?
They let you press phone again?
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by KingOfTheAndals(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Picture movie Acrimony
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by gift2xl: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
WHATS MY INTEREST...
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by yungkesh(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
I dinnot have mb to watch the video. Pls what happened
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
shocked What was she doing away for 16years
Lolz, na family affair
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Fhowe: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
How can a mother separate from her child for a whole 16 years? What kind of money is she looking for? If I were the daughter, I wouldn't be so welcoming.
if the 16 years is to give her daughter and other kids a better life so be it .wgat difference does it make spending the 16 years with her and she ends up a slay queen . Only if you have an idea what this mother passed through sometimes just to send that $100 home you will never make such a comment

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Sonamjs: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
How can a mother separate from her child for a whole 16 years? What kind of money is she looking for? If I were the daughter, I wouldn't be so welcoming.

Papers
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Mercurypanther(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
fighting and waiting for documents To enable her travel and get back..
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Will you push her away then? Remember, Arsenal is yet to feel the champions league, but you still call them your darling team. grin
Dominique, if I were a moderator, I'd ban Jason till February just for the fun of it. E dey pain Dem say we're Europe's second half Kings.
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by victorian(f): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2018
haywire07:
Shame on the both of them.

That was how Aunty Ramota left her 1 year old baby for her sister in-law and travelled to Dubai just this year June o. Last month she called her husband that she's no longer married to him and he should do whatever he likes with their one year old son.

I'm sure the same thing happened to this one. The mother most likely had the chance to escape Nigeria , she abandoned her daughter and husband and she chose not to return because she found greener pastures. After sucking dicks and hoeing for 16 good years, she then had the courage to come home for a useless birthday. I mean, what's so special about the birthday, is she clocking 150? The woman better tell us the real reason she came home

And the girl too is crying because her so-called mother is from "abroad" .

Whoever watched the video would see that the mother initially felt no bond, she was just looking like "who the f*ck is this girl hugging me"

Well that's the one you saw.

This other version I am about to drop will shock you.

I know of a family. The wife gave birth to 5 children in quick succession. She is married to a man who does not like to work. So to live a better life. Husband agreed his wife should travel abroad and suck dicckss with doing menial jobs, so the kids and himself can live a better life.
He promised he won't remarry and he kept to his own end of the bargain.
The wife sends money steady to them in Lagos.
The children are grown now, all graduates, thanks to the mother.
Three are working, two are still searching for jobs,
They all know what the mum and dad agreed on. I think some years back, she visit her family. Come and see joy in all their faces. With the dad beaming with smiles. They've even built a house in the portharcourt and moved down.
And guess what? The father is an elder in Church!
They celebrate their parents 32years of marriage on facebook, not too long ago.

The wife has gone back abroad to continue working, as she's old maybe she's focused on other jobs, who knows.

That's another angle .

The husband is in cohoot with his wife. I hope I got the cohoot correctly? undecided

Anyways they are both in agreement.

Nkan be!
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Obodo999(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2018
This shows that women can also be heartless and not all women can be mothers.
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by JasonScoolari: 3:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Earthbound:

Dominique, if I were a moderator, I'd ban Jason till February just for the fun of it. E dey pain Dem say we're Europe's second half Kings.
grin
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by thunderbabs: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Is she ur mother? The owner of mother sef no ask da queshan... cheesy
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by weyreypey: 5:10am On Nov 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Will you push her away then? Remember, Arsenal is yet to feel the champions league, but you still call them your darling team. grin
Hey who off light!!! See shading....wetin Dominique do you guy?
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by phemmy2016: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2018
haaaayaàaaaa only God nos best sha
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by soke02(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Where is the mother and where is the daughter
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by iamakinfemi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgahBohz:
what was she doing for 16FUKIN YEARS!?
the answer is in the question... look closely
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by OgahBohz: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
iamakinfemi:
the answer is in the question... look closely

hahaha. I new someone will spot it !..badguy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.