Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,810 members, 7,942,039 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri (2692 Views)

Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / How GEJ/OKONJO Took Nigeria Back To Debt / How GEJ Betrayed The Biafran Movement And Why Igbos Should Stop Idolizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri by Last355(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
GEJ was a disaster!
like your father!
Re: Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri by Sirjamo: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
I just asked someone beside me if there's another gej apart from the buffoon that I know!
Re: Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri by DerrickzB: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2018
deomelo:

This twitter nuisance is still barking like bingo....

This is how your boss, the ineffectual buffoon responded to BH bombing in Abuja

He flew to Kano to dance azonto and grind on somebody's yansh

Please shut up.. why was APC voted in.. wasn't it to effect a true change?? You should be really ashamed of your self.. smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

highlights of President buhari at Presidential campaign Rally in Oyo State Today / Covid-19: Do You Agree With This Lady’s Opinion About Nigeria’s Economy? / Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.