Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (1591 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PrettyGist: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
''This is shameful & hypocritical'' Freeze reacts to dedication of wolrd's biggest church auditorium in Abuja.

The World’s largest church auditorium which is owned by the Dunamis International Gospel Center, was dedicated yesterday, 24th November 2018 in Abuja.

The dedication of the World’s largest church auditorium, was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Akwa Ibom state governor Emmanuel Udom, Benue state governor Samuel Ortom, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor E.A Adeboye and may others.

The world’s largest church auditorium is a 100,000 seater capacity building. It knocks off the Winners Chapel building in Ota which is 50, 000 seater.

On how his church built the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome in less than four years, the founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre.

Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze reacts with caption;

NIGERIA ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT NEED THIS!
-
These clowns need to stop feeding their egos and start feeding their congregations.
-
The largest ship building company in the world is the Hyundai Heavy industries located in South Korea , a country only 3 years older than Nigeria.
-
Airbus is one of the largest aircraft manufacturing companies in the world and it is based in the Netherlands.
-
Walmart is one of the largest retail stores in the world, employing about 2 million people. It is based in the US.
-
Volkswagen is one of the worlds largest car manufactures, it employs 555,000 people and is based in Germany.
-
If we don’t have the largest School in the world or the largest hospital in the world or any of the largest factories in the world, I think opening the largest Pentecostal business center in the world is shameful and hypocritical especially when it comes from the poverty capital of the world. ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-dunamis-abuja-worlds-largest-church-auditorium

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PrettyGist: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nonso92(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Been expecting this post.

Make I bend if Daddy freeze no react

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PrettyGist: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by gaby(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
As succinctly posited by Daddy freeze, at the end of it all everyone chose the industry he/she deemed fit and believes he can thrive in.

I challenge Daddy Freeze to pick one similar to one of the examples he reeled out and build it up to what these pastors achieve in their own enterprise.

Below are my submissions on a similar thread and similar comment.

Caveat: I am in no way holding brief for these mega rich pastors or their lifestyles, I only see a lot of positives to pick and apply in their doggedness and belief in their visions.

Comment 1.

This is actually amazing and worthy of emulation by all and sundry.

By this, I mean the vision, focus, belief in the said vision and working tirelessly to get people in the thousands to believing and keying into this vision of yours.

We can all say and talk down these men for how we believe they are taking advantage of the ignorant or gullibles, but trust me me mehnnn. It is no stroll in the park to get a single person buying into your vision not to talk of a multitude as these guys command.

I might not be a fan of theirs as regards their penchant for focusing more on material stuffs, but the truth is, their achievements are no mean feat and if we can individually imbibe some of these qualities that help them thrive in their enterprises, we would all be the better for it and Nigeria would have been a pride to us all.

Na my opinion o.

Comment 2
Hello sir...I respectfully and humbly disagree with your submission above for the below reason:

What you see up there is someones dream, vision and possibly his own form of skill acquisition center.

What he did and did right like many of them big time pastors of today, was believing steadfastly and focused on those dreams, visions and working towards them.

Even if it meant driving towards the realisation of these dreams riding on the back of those we might want to term "the ignorant and gullibles" today, brother it takes a lot of hard work to have people listen to your talks, dreams, visions and decide to go it with you.

With the above, if you, I and many more can think up a dream/vision and take it up as our pet project/skill acquisition center, with the same zeal and qualities as those exhibited by these pastors that seemingly help them thrive, we won't be waiting for them to deviate from their visions to come face that which we could only think up and feel is the right one for them to pursue I.e the skill acquisition center you mentioned above.

Think about this bro, my humble and unbiased submission.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by izzou(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin

While we look up to pastors and influential people to help improve our society, let us not forget whose job it is to do so

It's senselessly senseless to vote Buhari or Atiku and demand job creation from Enenche or Adeboye

Let's start holding whoever we appointed to be in charge, accountable
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tolue42(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
daddy freez just make sense to me since all this while....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PapaZeus(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
if freeze nor react wetin e gain o. d size of d church jst increase d number of pple wey nor go listen to gospel, but on d oda hand the church will employ atleast 200 new ushers

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by farem: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
This hallucinated being has not nor never shown us anything he with his goats has achieved except criticising what anyone else has achieved .
Show us example or you hang on a transformer nearby. Take as many as goats along, please.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Ehiscotch(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Somehow these pastors are making it easier for Freeze. They always want to build the largest church - it's like a competition - and I think christainity has gone beyond church buildings and auditoriums to giving to the needy and salvation.
Trust me the money used could also have gone into building hospitals, schools and alleviating poverty.

This is what I feel personally though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ollah2: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked shocked

Money spent here is more than enough to build 2 world class standard factory or industry that will create more than 10,000 Jobs for the common man. But no they decided to build a church on the proceeds of the common man so that they can reap more proceeds from the common man, thereby leaving the common man doubly hungry and the common man celebrates them to later blame the government.

Nigeria: Home of happy slaves and zombies
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Chubhie: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Finally, Oyedepo's 50k capacity has been benched. I see a church race for 200k capacity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by IamD18: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pastors - You will be rich in Jesus name.

Members - Ameeeeeeeeen! Jesus Igweeeeeeee!

Pastor - You will not die in Jesus name.

Members - Ameeeeen! Sheribabababa sankara totototo skraaaa.

Pastor -You will buy Venza before the end of today.

Member - Ameeeeeeeeen Holy! Shantara tara tara.

Pastor - Come and sow a seed if you want to own a duplex before 3 days.

Members will start singing, jubilating, screaming and rushing to give their house rent, life savings and their hard earned money, even the ones wey still dey owe MTN!

People too dey mumu... I swear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Belt Waist Shaper Belt, Promo-N4,500 Pay On Delivery Nation-wide / "Movie featuring Bobrisky is promoting Homosexuality" - actor, Kingsley Abasili / Regina Daniels Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, AY, Williams On Set Merry Men 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.