Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (76208 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
MENELIIK:

You need "sauce" Who served potato chips?

Your Ewedu sister served an undone rice. Let's see her 'sauce' May be, we can spare her if it's sizzling and pepperish!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:
Now, a quick and fast one:

If that list were to be authentic, then why this?

The first Black Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan was an Ibo man.
• The first Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos was an Ibo man.
• The first Nigerian Rector of the then Yaba College of Technology was also an Ibo man.

Igbos got all those posts because their NCNC was in alliance with the NPC. Yoruba were in

Does it mean, the Igbos outwitted the Yoruba Professors and
rode to the zenith of leadership even in Yoruba land?

Igbos, we are too much!
Igbos got all those positions because their NCNC was in alliance with the NP C. Yoruba were in opposition

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

Please, leave that small aba boy o jare. You could smell another low self esteem from afar when you see one grin wink
Totit or whatever you call yourself, you are not my mate. You're not my match too any day. If you can't argue sensibly, just eff!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
lawani:

Igbos got all those positions because their NCNC was in alliance with the NP C. Yoruba were in opposition
You're just whipping up highfalutin sentiments. Any proof? I argue with facts!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:
You're just whipping up highfalutin sentiments. Any proof? I argue with facts!
ask your elders or read history

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
lawani:

The Osus are majorly educated illiterates, every professor in any university is qualified to be the vice chancellor but the position is more political than academic and it was the unholy alliance between the NCNC and NPC that gave those people those posts, in fact most government offices were headed by the idiotic p*gs of bi*fraud. It was when the tide changed against them that the coward in chief Ojukwu, called for Biafra the way his akpu descendants are calling for same after their "god" lost to Buhari in the last election.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:
Totit or whatever you call yourself, you are not my mate. You're not my match too any day. If you can't argue sensibly, just eff!

..even with you teen face and limited knowledge ?? grin

You are right , I am not your mate I see you as a kid brother anyway. Oya go and play. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

Your Ewedu sister served an undone rice. Let's see her 'sauce' May be, we can spare her if it's sizzling and pepperish!

My Akpu brother, ndo ooo

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

..even with you teen face and limited knowledge ?? grin

You are right , I am not your mate I see you as a kid brother anyway. Oya go and play. cheesy

You're a dingbat! Argue with facts or better shut your trap! Of course, I'm a fresh and sweet boy! We rock like dat! I guess you're burnt up, like charred. See the worn-out slippers you're showcasing on your profile. Mtcheww! Poverty!
Excuse me please!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

The bolded is all that there is ... For me.
cool

The nitwit doesn't seem to understand one thing here ; he's trying to promote a fraud ( which I detest) but I am all out to disgrace and throw that in the dustbin. Lie is lie and I insist on that. His ego is at stake and I am hurting it so bad hence the troll wouldn't sleep two days ago.

I have no chill for stupid trolls. Would you believe that the stupid troll actually quote and log on with his alternate moniker to praise himself with a like , on here?? grin

grin
His alternate monikers?Yes,he uses them one replying the other.
That is his way of assuaging himself when he is seriously battered.
He has a lot of monikers but the one I have not seen in a while is FKO81 he was fond of using before.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
lawani:
Such foolish elders! Bleep off please!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
lawani:
Lol, what does that one knows about history.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

You're a dingbat! Argue with facts or better shut your trap! Of course, I'm a fresh and sweet boy! We rock like dat! I guess you're burnt up, like charred. See the worn-out slippers you're showcasing on your profile. Mtcheww! Poverty!
Excuse me please!

You obvious failed or skipped some class while in school if not you wouldn't have asked such question at all. Your question sound so dumb and that's way you seem to look like a joke on here.

Is like somebody asked, who's the president of Nigeria and you provided the answer ... Only to be asked " where is prove Like WFT who doesn't know the answer

See why you seem dumb grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
mercyville:

grin
His alternate monikers?Yes,he uses them one replying the other.
That is his way of assuaging himself when he is seriously battered.
He has a lot of monikers but the one I have not seen in a while is FKO81 he was fond of using before.

Yes! He quoted you and replied with his alternate moniker the hail himself. Can you imagine the level of such low self esteem grin

Like WTF!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
MENELIIK:

My Akpu brother, ndo ooo
Lol. Akpu is life bro! It can be served in so many special ways.

We have mpataka, you can eat it with coconut or groundnuts.

We have Abacha, it's my fave though. With enough Kanda, fish and utazi plus chilled palmwine, you're good to go.

We have utara. The pounded Akpu! With enough egusi, ugu or onugbu soup, you'll be in lalaland.

We equally have akarajiakpu, chin o!, it's fried cassava cake. Very delicious.

Akpu saves so many lives. It's unfortunate, you don't have these delicacies.

Ndo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

You obvious failed or skipped some class while in school if not you wouldn't have asked such question at all. Your question sound so dumb and that's way you seem to look like a joke on here.

Is like somebody asked, who's the president of Nigeria and you provided the answer ... Only to be asked " where is prove Like WFT who doesn't know the answer

See why you seem dumb grin

Nekene this ewu Gambia! I was the best graduating student in my department in Uniuyo! My convocation is next year. We are not mates!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:
Now, a quick and fast one:

If that list were to be authentic, then why this?

The first Black Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan was an Ibo man.
• The first Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos was an Ibo man.
• The first Nigerian Rector of the then Yaba College of Technology was also an Ibo man.

Does it mean, the Igbos outwitted the Yoruba Professors and
rode to the zenith of leadership even in Yoruba land?

Igbos, we are too much!

That is why political power is greater than any power you have especially if it is in the hands of bigots like Igbos.I specifically thank Awolowo for treating Azikiwe's ass and Akintola liaisoning with NPC to take up most of the positions held by mainly Igbos when Yorubas where in opposition.
You can see how you are wailing against your Jubril now grin
.On a level playing ground even you and your leaders know you are no match against the Great Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

Yes! He quoted you and replied with his alternate moniker the hail himself. Can you imagine the level of such low self esteem grin

Like WTF!!! grin

Cc. Ilovetomess. They said we are the same persons ooo! Chai! Ndi ala!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
mercyville:

That is why political power is greater than any power you have especially if it is in the hands of bigots like Igbos.I specifically thank Awolowo for treating Azikiwe's ass and Akintola liaisoning with NPC to take up most of the positions held by mainly Igbos when Yorubas where in opposition.
You can see how you are wailing against your Jubril now grin
.On a level playing ground even you and your leaders know you are no match against the Great Yorubas.
Sister Ewedu, provide a credible source to the balderdash you wrote up there. If not so, shut your trap!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

Lol. Akpu is life bro! It can be served in so many special ways.

We have mpataka, you can eat it with coconut or groundnuts.

We have Abacha, it's my fave though. With enough Kanda, fish and utazi plus chilled palmwine, you're good to go.

We have utara. The pounded Akpu! With enough egusi, ugu or onugbu soup, you'll be in lalaland.

We equally have akarajiakpu, chin o!, it's fried cassava cake. Very delicious.

Akpu saves so many lives. It's unfortunate, you don't have these delicacies.

Ndo!

All morsel food "swallow" have Yoruba recognised names for instance what you called akpu is fufu, there is amala, eba iyan etc. All the items you mention above are food eaten by your ancestors they are not recognised

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

Nekene this ewu Gambia! I was the best graduating student in my department in Uniuyo! My convocation is next year. We are not mates!

Lmao!!!

Best graduate indeed. You must have skipped your history class or sort of? Perhaps you even bought that certificate sef cheesy How come you had no idea of that info and was asking for source for what's taught in class grin
Cheii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

Cc. Ilovetomess. They said we are the same persons ooo! Chai! Ndi ala!

I am not dumb. I don't know where you got that from and I wasn't even referring to you. Stop the childish play. Just tell us you are calling for help. sad

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
I de come. I will give it to you guys hot hot! Lemme fix food for my babies.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

I am not dumb. I don't know where you got that from and I wasn't even referring to you. Stop the childish play. Just tell us you are calling for help. sad
I am what the Igbos call Dimkpa asaa! I de come!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:
I am what the Igbos call Dimkpa asaa! I de come!
You've announced that twice!
By the way, Do you still insist on " source " ?? grin

Just tell us you missed some class chikene! grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

Lmao!!!

Best graduate indeed. You must have skipped your history class or sort of? Perhaps you even bought that certificate sef cheesy How come you had no idea of that info and was asking for source for what's taught in class grin
Cheii

You're being just puerile. How can I subscribe to Yoruba spurious lies. At least, I have a smattering knowledge of Nigeria's and everything is being doctored to suit each tribe's ethnic and political sentiments. Sorry! I don't subscribe to such.

I prefer reading credible takes and not some Mumbo-Jumbo reeled out to pander to ethno-political and religious sentiments!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

You're being just puerile. How can I subscribe to Yoruba spurious lies. At least, I have a smattering knowledge of Nigeria's and everything is being doctored to suit each tribe's ethnic and political sentiments. Sorry! I don't subscribe to such.

I prefer reading credible takes and not some Mumbo-Jumbo reeled out to pander to ethno-political and religious sentiments!

See saving face. grin is this your comeback grin

You know ? The fact that you missed your history class , google would have save you from this level of embarrassment , you know? grin

Oh you think blowing grammar and picking up some words in dictionary would face your face??

Please come again, do you still need " a source " for what you are taught in school,Mr first class graduate ??

Cheiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

You've announced that twice!
By the way, Do you still insist on " source " ?? grin

Just tell us you missed some class chikene! grin

That's an average Yoruba man. Always feeling threatened by the presence and magnificence of an Igbo man. Well, you're not my mate anywhere. One quick admonition. Strive and carve a niche for yourself. At least, you can be successful tomorrow and become a celebration.

All these Igbo-Yoruba-dick-measurement Won't in any way help our wobbling giant of a country. I just pray Biafra would be a fruition so that we all will go our separate ways and develop at our own pace. And I know God will do it. Enjoy your day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

That's an average Yoruba man. Always feeling threatened by the presence and magnificence of an Igbo man. Well, you're not my mate anywhere. One quick admonition. Strive and carve a niche for yourself. At least, you can be successful tomorrow and become a celebration.

All these Igbo-Yoruba-dick-measurement Won't in any way help our wobbling giant of a country. I just pray Biafra would be a fruition so that we all will go our separate ways and develop at our own pace. And I know God will do it. Enjoy your day!

OK. I love your signing out poem. grin And thanks for the compliment. Merry Christmas in advance cool

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:

See saving face. grin is this your comeback grin

You know ? The fact that you missed your history class , google would have save you from this level of embarrassment , you know? grin

Oh you think blowing grammar and picking up some words in dictionary would face your face??

Please come again, do you still need " a source " for what you are taught in school,Mr first class graduate ??

Cheiii grin
Chai! There's nothing about Nigeria I don't have at my fingertips boy! I simply refuse to subscribe to Yoruba lies and folktales.
Whatever Igbos have is purely meritorious. We don't cut corners bro. Meanwhile, don't feel intimidated by my diction. My dad sent us to good schools and we are good at what we do. grin grin

Why am I bothering myself replying a nit-wit like you. Abeg zuzupu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

Chai! There's nothing about Nigeria I don't have at my fingertips boy! I simply refuse to subscribe to Yoruba lies and folktales.
Whatever Igbos have is purely meritorious. We don't cut corners bro. Meanwhile, don't feel intimidated by my diction. My dad sent us to good schools and we are good at what we do. grin grin

Why am I bothering myself replying a nit-wit like you. Abeg zuzupu!

I can see you are working so hard to fix your battered ego.

Let's see if you would or wouldnt be bother anymore to reply a nit.. Like me grin

Let's wait and see cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chinachriss:

Best graduating student on nairaland lol

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply)

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.