Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,668 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

“obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! (407 Views)

Stop Killings In Nigeria - Oba Ogunji, Benin Republic Chief Tells FG / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! by AdexUpdates: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
The Oba of Lagos, His Highness Oba Rilwan Akiolu has said Nigeria’s former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the major problem of Nigeria today.

The monarch in an interview with Vanguard, said the former president was “running after” Lagos when in government, instead of focusing on the country’s investments.
“The major problem of Nigeria today is former President Olusegun Obasanjo. When he was in government, he was running after Lagos while someone was cornering all the blue-chip companies that belong to the country.
He cannot win election in his ward in Abeokuta. He ignored all Supreme Court judgements which were in favour of Lagos State. He told me that ‘Tinubu is stubborn, each time he goes to court even if he wins, I will make the condition of the court unenforceable’.
I told him, it is true Bola Ahmed Tinubu is stubborn but his stubbornness is based on popular support. Tinubu is a good man and an achiever, but stubborn to a fault; if I tell him he’s stubborn, he will say he is taking after me,” he said.

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/obasanjo-is-major-problem-of-nigeria.html
Re: “obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oba Lagoon Lil Wayne

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! by Godsent12(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
N
Re: “obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! by choice17(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
During the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, the country had so much in abundance, he misuse resources and and opportunities
He was the one that should have stabilize our power issues
Re: “obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! by Davidgr8(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
I know him not

He may be right or wrong

In the end I'll believe what I want to
Re: “obasanjo Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria” – Oba Of Lagos Says… Gives Reasons!!! by GuyWise(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bulhari is the only problem we know in Nigeria now and he must go back to daura in 2019

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reps Probe Killing Of 44 Soldiers / You Must Go To Prison – Mad Man Tells Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha / Kaduna APC Appoints 1342 Into Campaign Council For El-rufai’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.