Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist (705 Views)

Ex-President Obasanjo’s Adviser & Atiku Loyalist, Titi Ajanaku, Dies At 73 / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist by YouthsPC0: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
First it was Aisha Yusufu reporting her experience about the disdain for President Buhari on the streets of Kaduna then i stumbled on this chat on twitter.

BOS: " Dear Aminu, we are inviting u to our meeting where we will expose certain things about @atiku"

Aminu: "Even if i enter my room on election day to pick my PVC i find @atiku in my room with my wife, I will greet him & vote 4 him"

See chat screenshot

Source
https://twitter.com/PDPVanguard/status/1066652100724166657?s=19

Re: See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist by Nwodosis(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin
Re: See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist by NaijaMutant(f): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
This goes to show that no individual or group of people have a monopoly of madness undecided

4 years ago, some nonentities swore to vote Buhari even if he presented a Nepa bill as certificate.

Another deluded group also swore to vote Buhari even if he and Tinubu were caught robbing the CBN.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's up the ante of madness grin

The guy even promised to turn on the AC and then proceed to the polling booth to still vote him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist by socialmediaman: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist by Mrjo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This goes to show that no individual or group of people have a monopoly of madness undecided

4 years ago, some nonentities swore to vote Buhari even if he presented a Nepa bill as certificate.

Another deluded group also swore to vote Buhari even if he and Tinubu were caught robbing the CBN.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's up the ante of madness grin

The guy even promised to turn on the AC and then proceed to the polling booth to still vote him grin grin grin
and after voting he will come back and ask his wife how was the experience ��

1 Like

Re: See The Conversion Between A Buhari Recruiter And A Northern Atiku Loyalist by NaijaMutant(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mrjo:
and after voting he will come back and ask his wife how was the experience ��

His wife actually had a presidential visit grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New AKHA Speaker Hon. Nse Ntuen Allegedly Absconded Through Assembly's Backyard / JUST IN: Trouble As Man Commits Suicide In Ekiti Government House (PHOTO) / VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.