Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President (646 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President by hatch: 4:07am On Jul 28, 2010
Some on NL claimed that he dreamt that IBB was been sworn in as president in Aso rock and swore that his dreams come to pass and that same vein I also dreamt that our own Becomerich was sworn in as Nigeria's next elected president far away in Benin Republic.But I seem to query the authenticity of the dream because as far I can remember Becomerich would not betray "Benin Republic" Amagamation mandate and I believe in this his noble cause of we the yorubas breaking away to join Benin Republic.
Re: I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President by Beaf: 4:26am On Jul 28, 2010
grin grin
Its a time of dreams!
Re: I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 28, 2010
De Javu. That's my everyday dream.
Re: I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2010
You have to wake up now, its morning already,

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Summit: Ohaneze Dissociates Self From Jonathan’s Endorsement ! / The Prodigal Sons Of Abuja / Way, Truth, Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.