Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

Foolishness Among Die Hard Politician Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foolishness Among Die Hard Politician Followers (235 Views)

90 Percent Of Die-hard Boko Haram Fighters Dead - Borno Government / Buhari’s Die-hard Supporter, Trekked Into Minna, Enroute Kebbi, Sokoto / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolishness Among Die Hard Politician Followers by Cpec: 5:16am On Nov 26, 2018
"After watching yesterday Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomole shaking and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having good conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomole and Atiku Abubaka laughing hmmm i nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending this Politicians.

OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of us are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing ourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!"��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀
Re: Foolishness Among Die Hard Politician Followers by jeffizy(m): 5:21am On Nov 26, 2018
You've seen the light. It's good you're helping others.

They abandon their personal development, fight with both known and unknown people over a politician who doesn't know about their existence.

I just laugh at the ones on Nairaland here, na May 29 you go dey play "wetin we gain". grin

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Among Die Hard Politician Followers by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigerians are still in love with dia oppressors.
Re: Foolishness Among Die Hard Politician Followers by weyreypey: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Hehehe that's how deomelo was hailing oluomo who packed his 9 children to sojourn in Atlanta USA... While deomelo is confined to snapshots of bridges in Lagos and nairaland shouting sai oluomo and sai Baba

(1) (Reply)

FG To Partner Czech Republic On Mining Development / AWCON2018: Atiku Shows Support For Super Falcons As They Reached Finals / Fide Outbreak In Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.