Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,269 members, 7,916,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 (500 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wins ELOY Best Actress Of Year, Releases New Photos To Celebrate / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) / Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie just bagged the Actress of the year award at the Eloy Award 2018 held last night in Lagos Nigeria.

Expressing her gratitude, the star actress took her social media page. She wrote:

Thanks @eloyawards. I’m honored and humbled.
And thanks to my incredible fans who I call my friends for bringing this � Una deserve kiss and all God’s blessings.
#eloyawards2018
#sevenandahalfdate

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/26/mercy-johnson-wins-actress-of-the-year-at-eloy-award-2018/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 by Mrop(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump Is Dating A Millionaire From Nigeria / Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism Nigeria 2018 Gets Official Car / Vanessa Ponce De Leon From Mexico Becomes Miss World 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.