Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,687 members, 7,932,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student (25851 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by AFONJACOW(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
he was trying to outdo their paedophile Saudi prophet... this is part of their religious obligations no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by Rijal: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
FRESHG:
BRITISH IMAM SAID IT ALL

SEE THE TERRORIST FOREHEAD SEF embarassed
Trash is what you just posted. Dr. Bilal Philip was never a British Imam and has never said that. Watch your thoughts and tongue.
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by joeyswift(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Guy why u dey talk like this? So If na your wife or sister that is being raped u will wait for some few secs to video the act?
FreelanceRebel:

Taking Evidence, might be few seconds though

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by zeeprince(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
He is obediently following the foot steps of Mohammed (SAW) and Gen Buhari
and David too when he was forcefully having sex with his sister ...incest upon rape....and the funny aspect is you won't we ur so called pastors preaching about that verse in the bible
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by ManTiger(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Where is Muric?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by harthonder(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
May the cursed of Almighty Allah be upon u.
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by Aleboss(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Am really really sad because i happen to a relative of this people and it was only yesterday i learned about this. It's in indeed sad

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by fkj950ax(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Amagite3 post=73310437].

...said that an elder sister of the victim not only caught him raping the victim, but also videotaped the incident, on November 20, 2018.
/quote]

The sister is as mad as the rapist.

My sister is being raped, I am bringing out my phone to record video
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by OkunrinOloro: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by ylaa(f): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
na their way. many of them are into this but because of how violent they are, no one dares talks about it.
i bet if not that it was filmed, that beast would deny it and even swear the koran on top.
useless man. may God continue to expose them. wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
Don’t say bad about Islam when you have no knowledge of it... Don’t be ignorant, it kills

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by speak2me2016: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
joeyswift:
[color=#990000][/color]The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Superintendent Magaji Musa Majiya, said that an elder sister of the victim not only caught him raping the victim, but also videotaped the incident, on November 20, 2018.
I don't get. The girl's elder sister saw the mallam raping her sister and all she could do was to video the act. Social media has destroyed our collective humanity
If she didn't videotape it, same people like you would want to see the evident or you won't believe it

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by statesman6: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:
Prophet Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 6 and had sex with her at the age of 9

He is the true follower of Prophet Muhammad
at least u will see more stories of pastor doing dis shit more than Muslims. Its 10:1
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by F9Nizooria(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
what's the joy derived....?
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by blanta(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
if you dont have anything reasonable to say dont link your illiteracy with religion
GuyWise:
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by IbrahimDamola: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
He must be a Buhari supporter, he is simply following the footsteps of the daura dullardd who raped Aisha at age 7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
He must be a Buhari supporter, he is simply following the footsteps of the daura dullardd who raped Aisha at age 7.
I can now attest that your dullness has no rival.
Feel free to reply.
I certainly won't reply you.
Cause it's pointless doing so.
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by LordPsalm(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
The last time i checked, its not a crime according to his religion. He's only fulfilling their scriptures

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by lathrowinger: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=GuyWise post=73310575]He is obediently following the foot steps of Mohammed (SAW) and Gen Buhari[/quote ya fatheeeeer]
Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by FRESHG(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rijal:
Trash is what you just posted. Dr. Bilal Philip was never a British Imam and has never said that. Watch your thoughts and tongue.
MUMU GOOGLE DR BILAL PHILIPS angry

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by IbrahimDamola: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Seunfunmi18:

I can now attest that your dullness has no rival.
Feel free to reply.
I certainly won't reply you.
Cause it's pointless doing so.

E pain am gan! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by Roadmike(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
What does the sharia Law prescribe for this offense?
Implement it ASAP

Prescribe ?

This is not an offense in Islam ?

Rather it is sanctioned by that phedophile Prophet.

He encourage his followers to defile underaged by setting a standard for such a misfit behavior.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2018
joeyswift:
Guy why u dey talk like this? So If na your wife or sister that is being raped u will wait for some few secs to video the act?

The Mallam may may likely deny the act. hence if their is evidence to backup the crime it will be easy to nail him. Court cases are not won my eye witness report alone without clear evidence. To also considered that Islamic Sharia Law place low priority on woman accusation.

The few seconds doesn't matter so long the deed is done already.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student by babadigu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Disguises As A Woman To Steal Car Caught In Edo (Photos) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / I Have Stolen Just 1,200 Phones From Lagos Commuters - Suspect "Picture"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.