Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,534 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 (415 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wins ELOY Best Actress Of Year, Releases New Photos To Celebrate / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) / Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 by celebgistz: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Last night, the Exquisite Lady Of The Year Award (Elloy Award) held at the InterContinental Hotel, Lagos and Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie bagged the Actress of the year award at the Eloy Award 2018 held last night in Lagos Nigeria.

Expressing her gratitude, the star actress took her social media page.

She wrote:

Thanks @eloyawards. I’m honored and humbled. And thanks to my incredible fans who I call my friends for bringing this � Una deserve kiss and all God’s blessings. #eloyawards2018 #sevenandahalfdate

Source: https://celebgistz.com
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Actress Of The Year At Eloy Award 2018 by celebgistz: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Davido Supposed To Sign Me After My Performance In 30BG Concert - Dreadman / Mexico's Vanessa Crowned Miss World 2018. Photos / Photos: Nigerian Lady With Stretch Marks Proudly Shows It Off On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.