Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town (3114 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by UltimateCycle: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2018
#NIGERIA
#IslamicState’s Amaq Agency Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In #Kangarwa Town Near #LakeChad. #TerrorMonitor

Visit this Twitter URL to watch the video: https://twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/1066933410176880640

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by UltimateCycle: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Turantula(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Transparent organization, always showing evidence unlike one NA that will come out and claim that it was doctored or pharmacist

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by FarahAideed: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Damn what is Buhari up to now

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by socialmediaman: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by AbuEzeFemi(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2018
I see

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Racoon(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Again What is going on for God's sake? Do Nigeria have a government? Too bad!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by FRESHG(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by fran6co(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Na wa o as in eh, this people no gt conscience

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by NaijaRoyelty: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria obviously Dont have a president

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Olatunji1929: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
The video was lawyered and doctored according to NA and buhari

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Pontaboki: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Surely Boko boys are on the offensive.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by CowHard: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2018
I'm not watching ooo
Before them Nigerian army drag me to Court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by SenatorBudoma: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Corrupt and Political Service Chiefs in Military Uniform.

Useless and Hopeless Government.

Elections are now round the corner, the Chief Sponsors of Boko Haram are APC admibistration and their North East collaborating Politicians and Service Chiefs who are from the same place.
They are raising campaign funds for their aggrandizement. They are deliberately holding rest of the country down.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by ruffhandu: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2018
This country may cave in soon if the politicians are not careful. Book haram records their assault on Nigerian military and post to the public to refute their blatant lies.
Imagine the military having inferior firepower. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by crestedaguiyi: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
army oya show us ya own video or hide ya face for sand now

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by samuelchimmy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
how do they release videos,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by yrex01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Racoon:
Again What is going on for God's sake? Do Nigeria have a government? Too had!
h
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by yrex01(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Nigeria obviously Dont have a president
y
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by jordyspices: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Is really a pity

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Chubhie: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chai! Just negodo ragtag boko boys taking over bases. All the generals should henceforth lead from the front lines.

Nigeria is not yet serious about ending boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Treasure17(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Do we really have sensitive leaders in this country. From one mess to another. I'm not sure there's hope for this country if we continue like this.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Treasure17:
Do we really have sensitive leaders in this country. From one mess to another. I'm not sure there's hope for this country if we continue like this.

INDEED FROM ONE MESS TO ANOTHER!

I never ever had hope in Buhari due to so many reasons I wish not to discuss here. Infact i personally never for once expected anything SPECTACULAR from this Buhari administration. Just as Jonathan, a big failure, Buhari is a failure too.

THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE THE LIES WE TELL OURSELVES WITH SO MUCH PRETENSE.

Buhari has failed and will fail again. ATIKU OBVIOUSLY IS NOT A SOLUTION BUT ANOTHER MESS, THIS WE KNOW AND WHAT DOES THIS SHOW AS AN OPTION BEING RALLIED AROUND AND SUPPORTED TO BECOME NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.

If not a country of people who like to deceive themselves

"[b][b]There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself. Every man who seeks elective office under democracy has to be either the one thing or the other and most men have to be both. The whole process is one of false pretences and ignoble concealments. No educated man stating plainly the elementary notions that every educated man holds about the matters that principally concern government, could be elected to office in a democratic state, save perhaps by a miracle. His frankness would arouse fears, and those fears would run against him; it is his business to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the prejudices of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters[/b]."

From the 1927 classic by Henry Mencken Title: DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY.

Yet, we must know that the possibility and probability of Buhari to return as President is higher than any other candidate. Already the state by elections is an indicator.
I didn't even vote in the last election at all just like I won't as well vote in the next elections because I don't practice SELF DECEPTION.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
I dont even understand. We dont have army or what?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Firgemachar: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Can anyone please help me locate the videos? Including the brutal one of last week

I don Google tire. No show!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Treasure17(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

INDEED FROM ONE MESS TO ANOTHER!

I never ever had hope in Buhari due to so many reasons I wish not to discuss here. Infact i personally never for once expected anything SPECTACULAR from this Buhari administration. Just as Jonathan, a big failure, Buhari is a failure too.

THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE THE LIES WE TELL OURSELVES WITH SO MUCH PRETENSE.

Buhari has failed and will fail again. ATIKU OBVIOUSLY IS NOT A SOLUTION BUT ANOTHER MESS, THIS WE KNOW AND WHAT DOES THIS SHOW AS AN OPTION BEING RALLIED AROUND AND SUPPORTED TO BECOME NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.

If not a country of people who like to deceive themselves

"[b][b]There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself. Every man who seeks elective office under democracy has to be either the one thing or the other and most men have to be both. The whole process is one of false pretences and ignoble concealments. No educated man stating plainly the elementary notions that every educated man holds about the matters that principally concern government, could be elected to office in a democratic state, save perhaps by a miracle. His frankness would arouse fears, and those fears would run against him; it is his business to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the prejudices of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters[/b]."

From the 1927 classic by Henry Mencken Title: DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY.

Yet, we must know that the possibility and probability of Buhari to return as President is higher than any other candidate. Already the state by elections is an indicator.
I didn't even vote in the last election at all just like I won't as well vote in the next elections because I don't practice SELF DECEPTION.

I totally agree with some of your vital points raised. Until we set ourself free from this rotten system we are languishing in which will never allow due process in every department of our life. The system does not give room for us to produce a reasonable and sensitive leaders hence all these problems every where. Just like someone said, every four years we are constantly asked to choose between someone who has nothing to offer and somebody who has even more nothingness to offer. Maybe it's a capital crime to make rightful decisions within their cabal.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Kingspin(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pure murderers like Boko haram could release videos while the Nigerian army after billions of budgets cannot show us anything. Shameless-toy soldiers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by chiangwar: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
As it stand no Government yet but 2019 Nigerian will surely have Government ,
Vote for PDP VOTE FOR ATIKU 2019 .

Racoon:
Again What is going on for God's sake? Do Nigeria have a government? Too had!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Treasure17:

I totally agree with some of your vital points raised. Until we set ourself free from this rotten system we are languishing in which will never allow due process in every department of our life. The system does not give room for us to produce a reasonable and sensitive leaders hence all these problems every where. Just like someone said, every four years we are constantly asked to choose between someone who has nothing to offer and somebody who has even more nothingness to offer. Maybe it's a capital crime to make rightful decisions within their cabal.

It's just so sad.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town by samlake(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
I wonder why the generals are still keeping their job...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' / Governor Ortom Constructs A Befitting Edifice At Tor Tiv's Palace / True Account Of What Really Happened In Obigbo/oyigbo Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.